The Hunter Biden Shell Companies Myth Exposed Over And Over Again

That's just goofy.
Markle, I didn't ask for you to evade and deflect by posting a goofy tabloid piece where they repeat what various Republicans claimed about the shell companies.

I asked you list specifically what these shell companies are, and where we can find the info about them. Not bogus claims from GOP party shills, but actual hard data, showing whose name is on these companies, just for starters.

Needless to say, you didn't even try. You just pretended that your tabloid opinion piece was gospel truth. After all, in your eyes, it is truth, becaue TheParty said it.

Thank you for confirming my point, and I'll let you know if I want any more of my points confirmed.

Markle, I didn't ask for you to evade and deflect by posting a goofy tabloid piece where they repeat what various Republicans claimed about the shell companies.

I asked you list specifically what these shell companies are, and where we can find the info about them. Not bogus claims from GOP party shills, but actual hard data, showing whose name is on these companies, just for starters.

Needless to say, you didn't even try. You just pretended that your tabloid opinion piece was gospel truth. After all, in your eyes, it is truth, becaue TheParty said it.

Thank you for confirming my point, and I'll let you know if I want any more of my points confirmed.
R-S.jpg

List of just a handful of these shell companies revealed here:

"In March, the committee previously revealed that Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden and an unknown fourth Biden received a total of $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Biden family business associate Rob Walker in 2017, shortly after Walker received a $3 million wire from a Chinese energy company.

The subpoenaed bank records show that State Energy HK Limited, a firm affiliated with CEFC China Energy, wired $3 million to Robinson Walker, LLC on March 1, 2017 — less than two months after then-vice president Joe Biden left office. The following day, Robinson Walker, LLC wired $1,065,000 to European Energy and Infrastructure Group in Abu Dhabi, a company associated with James Gilliar, another business partner to Hunter Biden.

The Biden family members and their companies then began “receiving incremental payments over a period of approximately three months,” the committee’s memo from March states. “The recipients of the money included Hallie Biden, companies associated with Hunter Biden and James Biden, and an unknown bank account identified as ‘Biden.’”

The unknown “Biden” account received $70,000 from Robinson Walker, LLC between March and May of 2017, according to subpoenaed bank records obtained by the committee.

Robinson Walker LLC sent Hallie Biden $25,000 on March 20, 2017, according to the memo. One month earlier, she received a $10,000 transfer from Robinson Walker LLC shortly before it received the $3 million payment.

The article continues but I can't keep pasting it. I'll violate copyright laws. Go read it yourself.

Last edited:
List of just a handful of these shell companies revealed here
And now the goalposts have been moved from "Biden's shell companies" to "Biden-linked shell companies."

That it, Biden's cousin's hairdresser's aunt has a shell company, therefore it's a "Biden-linked shell company".

I'll take that as an admission that nobody can find a shell company with Joe Biden's name on it.

Last edited:
It's taken how many months now to craft plausible deniability? Fuckin' pathetic. :laughing0301:

The party that likes to fuck kids is better off saying, "Yes, our demented shut-in DID have 22 shell companies for the purpose of money laundering and concealing racketeering operations."

The country would actually take pause and wonder why they were being truthful this one time.... Conclusion: no fucking way, they're lying again.... Robert L Peters is clean.
Republicans have been the ones caught fucking kids. Tthere is no plausible deniability ere. Republicans don't have any evidence.

enough that the bank examiner say it is...lol
Only if you don’t realize what SAR’s are and how they work.

That is not to say there are not possible illegal activity but it hasn’t been proven yet I think and it doesn’t alter the fact that the Republican’s own memo states those companies have legitimate businesses associated with them.

again...

Members here have posted lies like this: "20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls." - False.

I'm not sure how people become so easily duped by media reporting sleight of hand accusations from GOP House members like Comer. The man and his accusations have been proven to be a yuge disappointment to the Get Biden crowd. Yet, I see the false claims brought up over and over again. So let us set the record straight.

quotes: For instance, the second staff memo never says that Hunter Biden used “shell” companies a term often associated with shady or illegal activity, even though a shell company is a legitimate entity. Comer once described such an entity as “a fake company … they don’t make anything. They don’t produce anything. They don’t provide a good or service.” He is not wrong about many shell companies, but the memo lists real companies, with active websites and real business functions. (The third staff memo refers to just one “shell” company, which we will describe later.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/17/how-republicans-overhype-findings-their-hunter-biden-probe/
who the fuck were you on your last handle....57k posts....lol

who the fuck are you handle changer??

your reaction score is the poorest i've ever seen..................that really means YOU FUCKING SUCK

Only if you don’t realize what SAR’s are and how they work.

That is not to say there are not possible illegal activity but it hasn’t been proven yet I think and it doesn’t alter the fact that the Republican’s own memo states those companies have legitimate businesses associated with them.
one person has a 1 out of 1000 chance to ever have one.......160 plus to the whole fucking family without a tax return....lololol

you eat some stank road kill earlier??

Forum List

Back