First a Commy and now a Nazi.

White Supremacist In Charlottesville Wearing 82nd Airborne Hat Gets Called Out... By 82nd Airborne

The elite paratrooper unit continues to battle fascism -- but now on American soil.

The 82nd Airborne Division fought several campaigns against Nazi Germany during World War II.

So after a man in a hat bearing the elite Army paratrooper unit’s insignia was pictured throwing a Ku Klux Klan salute (which resembles and is sometimes mistaken for a Nazi salute) during the weekend’s Charlottesville protests, the division delivered a pointed message.

White Supremacist In Charlottesville Wearing 82nd Airborne Hat Gets Called Out... By 82nd Airborne

Last edited:
“Charlottesville: Race and Terror,” follows Christopher Cantwell, an unabashed white supremacist who spews racist invective while traveling around with a band of neo-Nazis. Cantwell is a prominent “alt-right” shock jock who came to Charlottesville to speak at the “United the Right” rally. In the documentary, Cantwell and a posse of assorted white supremacists speak forcefully about the warped theories underpinning what they consider to be an impending and inevitable race war.

“We’re not non-violent, we’ll fucking kill these people if we have to,” he tells Vice News Tonight correspondent, Elle Reeve, after we’ve seen him rinsing mace off his face with milk.

Following the car attack that took the life of one of the protesters, 31-year-old Heather Heyer, and injured 19 others, Cantwell showed no regret, much less remorse. “I’d say it was worth it,” Cantwell says. “The fact that nobody on our side died, I’d go ahead and call that points for us.”

“I think a lot more people are going to die here,” he says, smirking, and predicted even more violent encounters in the future.

08152017-milk-charlottesville-vice-2000px.jpg

Vice News just released chilling, must-watch footage from behind the Charlottesville battle lines.

Forum List

Back