Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.
trump says a lot of things....like he's gonna release his tax returns......only a sucker believes him.

You thought Trump was going to release his tax returns? Why would he do that?

His voters released him from that promise
Releasing tax returns is a campaign ploy and those of us who supported Trump told him not to release them.

It would have been moronic for him to release them. Democrats proved they weren't interested in the taxes other than scouring them for talking points

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.
trump says a lot of things....like he's gonna release his tax returns......only a sucker believes him.

Releasing tax returns is a campaign ploy and those of us who supported Trump told him not to release them.

He's president of the entire country, not just the 30% who support him.

Why would he treat you that way when you don't treat him that way?

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
Forget about firing Mueller, we need to dismantle the FBI in general. Smoke out the democratic rats nest that it has become.

You mean the investigation being led by a Republican who was appointed by another Republican who had to do so because the other guy who was investigating that was also Republican was fired?

Do you people think anything through, ever?
I read it loud and clear when the Memo was released. Short term memory you have.

Oh that's good. Tell me how the memo laid out how the Republican who appointed another republican to lead the investigation is a democrat conspiracy. You really are actually retarded, aren't you? Just say so and I'll understand and give you the space you need to "express your opinions".

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
Forget about firing Mueller, we need to dismantle the FBI in general. Smoke out the democratic rats nest that it has become.

You mean the investigation being led by a Republican who was appointed by another Republican who had to do so because the other guy who was investigating that was also Republican was fired?

I read it loud and clear when the Memo was released. Short term memory you have.

Oh that's good. Tell me how the memo laid out how the Republican who appointed another republican to lead the investigation is a democrat conspiracy. You really are actually retarded, aren't you? Just say so and I'll understand and give you the space you need to "express your opinions".

You just guzzle the fake news, don't you? Leftists repeat that like a mantra. So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

:link::link::link::link::link::link:

Try reading my post again

I read your post. He said he would. Of course, as much as he lies, I guess it is silly to believe anything he might say.

What a terrible example of that. If that's true, why can't you give a better example than that? The only people who care about the tax thing are his enemies.

And another dickless leftist who sits through eight years of Obama lies and suddenly this becomes a standard for you.

A real standard is one you apply to your own side first. Your concern over lies is zero. It's just another get Trump thing for you.

Funny, you want to get Trump, and you want to get his daughter ...

If that is true? It's a video of him saying he would several different times, dumb ass.

Because that is what the job of the president is.

I read your post. He said he would. Of course, as much as he lies, I guess it is silly to believe anything he might say.

What a terrible example of that. If that's true, why can't you give a better example than that? The only people who care about the tax thing are his enemies.

And another dickless leftist who sits through eight years of Obama lies and suddenly this becomes a standard for you.

A real standard is one you apply to your own side first. Your concern over lies is zero. It's just another get Trump thing for you.

If that is true? It's a video of him saying he would several different times, dumb ass.

I didn't say Trump never said he'd release the taxes. I said it would be stupid for him to do that because no one cares except his enemies and you don't care what the truth is, just what talking points you can get out of it.

You know they have remedial reading classes for government school students who didn't learn to read the first time. Now get back to the episode of "I Dream of Ivanka" that's playing in that little head of yours

Obama didn't give a shit about me or my views and you cheered him on. Again, a standard is something YOU do first. This is clearly not a standard to you, just a hack partisan political attack

I didn't say Trump never said he'd release the taxes. I said it would be stupid for him to do that because no one cares except his enemies and you don't care what the truth is, just what talking points you can get out of it.

You know they have remedial reading classes for government school students who didn't learn to read the first time. Now get back to the episode of "I Dream of Ivanka" that's playing in that little head of yours

Who are you his lawyer?

You just guzzle the fake news, don't you? Leftists repeat that like a mantra. So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

Here, let me help you.

LMGTFY

Who are you his lawyer?

:cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2:

Obama didn't give a shit about me or my views and you cheered him on. Again, a standard is something YOU do first. This is clearly not a standard to you, just a hack partisan political attack

Your views aren't American. Why would anyone want to cater to them?

Here, let me help you.

LMGTFY

I did that. It doesn't support that Mueller is a Republican. There is only circumstantial evidence and the newest is only 20 years ago.

I ALWAYS google my questions before I ask them. Obviously you don't, you just parrot Fake News.

So again, you just guzzle the fake news, don't you? Leftists repeat that like a mantra. So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

RDD: Obama didn't have to give a shit about you. Trump does have to give a shit about me. You're not an American!

Hitting the sauce kind of early for a weekday, aren't you?

Here, let me help you.

LMGTFY

I did that. It doesn't support that Mueller is a Republican. There is only circumstantial evidence and the newest is only 20 years ago.

I ALWAYS google my questions before I ask them. Obviously you don't, you just parrot Fake News.

So again, you just guzzle the fake news, don't you? Leftists repeat that like a mantra. So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

Ok, so somehow you can't find evidence he's a republican, and we both know you can't find any evidence that he's a democrat. So remind me again how this is a democrat conspiracy?

RDD: Obama didn't have to give a shit about you. Trump does have to give a shit about me. You're not an American!

The American president should care about the American people. Obama did, Trump does not. It's really that simple.

But I don't expect you to understand that since you're not an American.

He could fire Mueller at any time, it wouldn't be obstruction of justice. But I don't see him doing it.

The American president should care about the American people. Obama did, Trump does not. It's really that simple.

Bull shit. How did Obama treat me better than Trump treats you?

And yes, of course the leftist says only Marxists like you are Americans. I'd say that stings, but wow, it doesn't

Bull shit. How did Obama treat me better than Trump treats you?

And yes, of course the leftist says only Marxists like you are Americans. I'd say that stings, but wow, it doesn't

I could list out countless ways that Obama treated you better than Trump has but you don't care. You're fucking swimming in the Kool Aid at this point and literally nothing will get you to open your eyes.

Forum List

Back