Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

Where have I defended him? You confuse my ridiculing lefties like yourself to supporting Trump. Don’t do that. It’s dumb.

Fire that fucker Mueller!!!!! FIRE HIM NOW...

then we get to watch lefties like you lose your minds. How fun!

Fire that fucker Mueller!!!!! FIRE HIM NOW...

then we get to watch lefties like you lose your minds. How fun!
Stupid Mother Fuckers like yourself would just love to see others, knowing the CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER AT HAND, LOSE THEIR MINDS AS WE LOSE OUR COUNTRY TO ANARCHY, CHAOS AND DESPOTISM AS TRUMP DESTROYS THE RULE OF LAW UNDER THE CONSTITUTION!

Revel in that destruction you bloody fool!
You seem like the Alex Jones type.
That statement goes to support the notion you don't know what the fuck you are talking about! Do you often interject your tripe at or toward the end of an exchange between others and, without full knowledge of the earlier discussion, inject your off topic opinion and come away looking like a youthful child simply seeking some petty attention??

Now lad, go piss up a rope... and no hands now!
I was just merely observing your lack of intelligence.
No you weren't, and even if so, what the fuck does this off-topic pile of bullshit have to do with your earlier off-topic turd you dropped without cause or reason.

Gawd Damn Son, you're stuck on fucking stupid, so how are you any kind of judge of intelligence?
The limited vocabulary you posses is filled with anger.

Stupid Mother Fuckers like yourself would just love to see others, knowing the CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER AT HAND, LOSE THEIR MINDS AS WE LOSE OUR COUNTRY TO ANARCHY, CHAOS AND DESPOTISM AS TRUMP DESTROYS THE RULE OF LAW UNDER THE CONSTITUTION!

Revel in that destruction you bloody fool!
That statement goes to support the notion you don't know what the fuck you are talking about! Do you often interject your tripe at or toward the end of an exchange between others and, without full knowledge of the earlier discussion, inject your off topic opinion and come away looking like a youthful child simply seeking some petty attention??

No you weren't, and even if so, what the fuck does this off-topic pile of bullshit have to do with your earlier off-topic turd you dropped without cause or reason.

Gawd Damn Son, you're stuck on fucking stupid, so how are you any kind of judge of intelligence?

I would check your spelling before you call anyone limited.

sure thing, its called a typo dweeb.

Can you imagine if Trump colludes with Putin to conspire to obstruct Mueller investigation into non-existent Putin interference in the schlonging of St Hillary the Inevitable?

It would be like Watergate times the TeaPot Dome Scandal raise to the power of Hillary's Uranium One Sellout

It is called proof reading, lazy.

It is called proof reading, lazy.
I'll ramp up my dweebness then. Thanks for looking out.

Forum List

Back