Fire COMEY- some kind of idiot. No idea what's in e-mail- got warrant Sunday- RW lies?

The FBI has a policy of not injecting itself into an election

Slight correction. "The FBI had a policy........"

Future Presidents will not select or appoint from across the isle.

If Hillary wins he should resign.

Comey was not defending the justice system

So, an idiot- and RW liars everywhere....
Wait, is this post from July 5th?
He ALWAYS has a big anti-Hillary mouth. Stupid GOP twit.

President Obama
During a press conference at his final NATO summit in July, Obama praised the FBI director for being “exhaustive” during his investigation into Clinton’s e-mails.

“I think Director Comey could not have been more exhaustive,” he said.

That wasn’t the first time POTUS had nice things to say about Comey. In June, the president called him a rarity, and said Comey didn’t care about politics, but was just interested in getting the job done.
Ridiculously exhaustive, and politically naive and oblivious. At LEAST. lol

Wait, is this post from July 5th?
He ALWAYS has a big anti-Hillary mouth. Stupid GOP twit.

President Obama
During a press conference at his final NATO summit in July, Obama praised the FBI director for being “exhaustive” during his investigation into Clinton’s e-mails.

“I think Director Comey could not have been more exhaustive,” he said.

That wasn’t the first time POTUS had nice things to say about Comey. In June, the president called him a rarity, and said Comey didn’t care about politics, but was just interested in getting the job done.
Ridiculously exhaustive, and politically naive and oblivious. At LEAST. lol

Like always with you Franco

upload_2016-11-1_17-43-57.jpeg

Funny how Obama himself undercut Hillary's and all you liberals' whining, complaining, and attacking Comey by declaring him honorable, trustworthy, competent, and says he's doing his job...

So even Obama thinks you should stop blaming Comey when what's going on is no one's fault except HILLARY'S!

Clinton would want to obstruct/interfere with justice?

Color me surprised... Those who are criminal would want to do just that.

[
He didn't have a search warrant to review the emails prior to making the statement.

That is a lie, retard.

The computer was seized due Anthony Wiener sexting underage girls. There was a warrant to search the contents.

He said he didn't know anything about their substance. Nor did he know if they were duplicates of emails already gathered from the Clinton server.

He created the appearance of a crime prior to analyzing any evidence. He is tampering with an election.

If a federal law enforcement agent did this to a Republican nominee on the eve of an election, the rightwing backlash would lead to the agent being fired. If it was later revealed that said agent was appointed by a democrat, a Grand Jury would be convened in short order.

Comey admitted he had no evidence yet of any crime - therefore there was no reason to make an announcement. The FBI has a policy of not injecting itself into an election. Comey likely colluded with the Republican House to harm Clinton's chances of being elected.

More lies, Comey informed congress that the investigation was resuming, he never claimed any specific charge.

Funny how Obama himself undercut Hillary's and all you liberals' whining, complaining, and attacking Comey by declaring him honorable, trustworthy, competent, and says he's doing his job...

So even Obama thinks you should stop blaming Comey when what's going on is no one's fault except HILLARY'S!
link? exhaustive ONCE is good, now he's ridiculous. I'd like to see a GOPer have some class again some day...

Already posted...keep up or do your research. It's even its own thread on this board, I believe.

Oh just shut up and slink away, you're just going to have to wait like everyone else Miss Piggy.
Not bloody likely, dingbat dupe. They didn't even have a warrant yet and you morons are screaming treason...lol.

You wouldn't give a shit if she was caught giving away State secrets, you just don't care. Party uber alles Miss Piggy.

Oh just shut up and slink away, you're just going to have to wait like everyone else Miss Piggy.
Not bloody likely, dingbat dupe. They didn't even have a warrant yet and you morons are screaming treason...lol.

You wouldn't give a shit if she was caught giving away State secrets, you just don't care. Party uber alles Miss Piggy.
Tel me when she does ANYTHING wrong, dupe.

Tel me when she does ANYTHING wrong, dupe.

You wouldn't care if it was revealed that she was trading in State Secrets, we all know you would still support her.

Forum List

Back