Fire COMEY- some kind of idiot. No idea what's in e-mail- got warrant Sunday- RW lies?

What Soros hate sites are those, dupe? lol. No argument at all as usual, Pubtroll?

KOS, ThinkProgress, Alternet, et al, bot.

Look, the next time you post something that is factual and accurate will be the first time.
Hardly hate sites, dupe. More like fact checking for the ridiculous RW BS hate sites you believe, hater dupe. Only RW sites, orgs, and "papers" paid for by Murdoch, Adelson, Moonies, Kochs parrot the RW crap you chumps love DUH. That's Fox/WSJ/NY Post, Wash Examiner, Wash Times, and Heritage etc etc. Then there's the real word, dupe. You're fighting for tax cuts for the rich and further screwing of workers and the middle class, MORON.

List of assets owned by News Corp - Wikipedia

Herpaderp derpity derp derp derp indeed, franco hater dupe bot.

What Soros hate sites are those, dupe? lol. No argument at all as usual, Pubtroll?

KOS, ThinkProgress, Alternet, et al, bot.

Look, the next time you post something that is factual and accurate will be the first time.
Hardly hate sites, dupe. More like fact checking for the ridiculous RW BS hate sites you believe, hater dupe. Only RW sites, orgs, and "papers" paid for by Murdoch, Adelson, Moonies, Kochs parrot the RW crap you chumps love DUH. That's Fox/WSJ/NY Post, Wash Examiner, Wash Times, and Heritage etc etc. Then there's the real world, dupe. You're fighting for tax cuts for the rich and further screwing of workers and the middle class, MORON.

List of assets owned by News Corp - Wikipedia

Herpaderp derpity derp derp derp indeed, franco hater dupe bot.
More ridiculous bs from the hater dupe Pubtrolls lol...you're a joke and a disgrace, like the bought off New BS GOP and the the big orange con man. Unlike you, hater dupe, I'll hope I'm wrong and will support him as president if elected, and hope he's not a catastrophic W clone. That's the difference between a good citizen and a ridiculous brainwashed (bought off, racist?) hater dupe like you...

[

More ridiculous bs from the hater dupe Pubtrolls lol...you're a joke and a disgrace, like the bought off New BS GOP and the the big orange con man. Unlike you, hater dupe, I'll hope I'm wrong and will support him as president if elected, and hope he's not a catastrophic W clone. That's the difference between a good citizen and a ridiculous brainwashed (bought off, racist?) hater dupe like you...

Oh, I'm a joke am I, franco hater dupe bot? :lmao:

You are a lying hack with nothing rational to add - ever.

On top of that, you're Bodecea stupid.

[

Oh, I'm a joke am I, franco hater dupe bot? :lmao:

You are a lying hack with nothing rational to add - ever.

On top of that, you're Bodecea stupid.
Sure, troll. Nothing but moot talking points and stupid insults...total fool of greedy idiot billionaires and Russian thugs...

Forum List

Back