Fire COMEY- some kind of idiot. No idea what's in e-mail- got warrant Sunday- RW lies?

The most epic franco meltdown so far this election :laugh:
Your RW media and pols are always a disgrace. Causing a 5 point Dem poll loss 11 days before the election- with nothing and total bs lies, is ridiculous.
Go hitlery! Feel better now? :lol:
I'm not a brainwashed party first a-hole/dupe. Everything you know about Hillary is total bs.

You are 100% exactly right.

Everything I know, and everything I learn, about Hillary Clinton is total bullshit. She should be brought before a grand jury, tried, and convicted for her crimes.

It is absolute bullshit that someone this nefarious, this evil, should even be considered for a place in our society, much less the Presidency.

You and the pundits who lie and brainwash you are a disgrace, dupe. And the GOP FBI head is joining them...

Poor brainless hack. When you define your own worth by a corrupt political organization, you have to expect set backs.

You should have stayed in high school and taken a history class, so you would understand the rise and fall of political movements.

You and the pundits who lie and brainwash you are a disgrace, dupe. And the GOP FBI head is joining them...

Poor brainless hack. When you define your own worth by a corrupt political organization, you have to expect set backs.

You should have stayed in high school and taken a history class, so you would understand the rise and fall of political movements.
Hilariously ironic. For example, I still have a Masters in History. Secondly, dupes like you are emotionally tied and totally misinformed by the corrupt New BS GOP and the big orange scumbag con man....I know, a tax cut for the rich! Ay caramba.

The most epic franco meltdown so far this election :laugh:
Your RW media and pols are always a disgrace. Causing a 5 point Dem poll loss 11 days before the election- with nothing and total bs lies, is ridiculous.
Go hitlery! Feel better now? :lol:
I'm not a brainwashed party first a-hole/dupe. Everything you know about Hillary is total bs.

You are 100% exactly right.

Everything I know, and everything I learn, about Hillary Clinton is total bullshit. She should be brought before a grand jury, tried, and convicted for her crimes.

It is absolute bullshit that someone this nefarious, this evil, should even be considered for a place in our society, much less the Presidency.
No evidence of any of that, hater dupe.

Comey was not defending the justice system

So, an idiot- and RW liars everywhere....

Oh just shut up and slink away, you're just going to have to wait like everyone else Miss Piggy.
Not bloody likely, dingbat dupe. They didn't even have a warrant yet and you morons are screaming treason...lol.

You wouldn't give a shit if she was caught giving away State secrets, you just don't care. Party uber alles Miss Piggy.
Tel me when she does ANYTHING wrong, dupe.

You wouldn't care if it was revealed that she was trading in State Secrets, we all know you would still support her.

Desperation. Fools. Liars. Dims everywhere.

yesterday and today.jpg

Oh just shut up and slink away, you're just going to have to wait like everyone else Miss Piggy.
Not bloody likely, dingbat dupe. They didn't even have a warrant yet and you morons are screaming treason...lol.

You wouldn't give a shit if she was caught giving away State secrets, you just don't care. Party uber alles Miss Piggy.

You wouldn't care if it was revealed that she was trading in State Secrets, we all know you would still support her.
Nothing has been revealed about her at all, just the corruption, hypocrisy, and stupidity of the New BS GOP, the ridiculous GOP FBI chief, the hater dupes, the GOP BS propaganda machine, THE MEDIA etc etc. The world is aghast and in disbelief.

Nothing has been revealed about her at all, just the corruption, hypocrisy, and stupidity of the New BS GOP, the ridiculous GOP FBI chief, the hater dupes, THE MEDIA etc etc. The word is aghast and in disbelief.
LOL! over thirty years of evidence against your scum hag and you still lie. Don't worry. It's oK, Trump will put her in orange. You guys like to talk about Orange don't you?

Nothing has been revealed about her at all, just the corruption, hypocrisy, and stupidity of the New BS GOP, the ridiculous GOP FBI chief, the hater dupes, THE MEDIA etc etc. The word is aghast and in disbelief.

You sure are one funny biased hack.

Comey did what he said he would do. He said he would advised Congress if anything else was found and that's just what he did.

What an idiot you are.

LOL! over thirty years of evidence against your scum hag and you still lie. Don't worry. It's oK, Trump will put her in orange. You guys like to talk about Orange don't you?
What evidence of WHAT? She sent e-mails? Staffers BSed? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm sorry, how many people has Comey stolen from? How many top secret pieces of information has he given away? Has Comey been using his Foundation for money laundering again?

If so, by all means, fire Comey!!

So now that we have raised the bar for firing someone, based upon being an idiot and a liar, I feel much better now.

Thanks for that

Comey did what he said he would do. He said he would advised Congress if anything else was found and that's just what he did.

What an idiot you are.
Something was found, they had no idea what. Before they even got a warrant to look at it (Sunday), half the country believed she was a traitor LOL and her lead was cut in half. WTF, hater dupe? A disgrace.

I'm sorry, how many people has Comey stolen from? How many top secret pieces of information has he given away? Has Comey been using his Foundation for money laundering again?

If so, by all means, fire Comey!!

So now that we have raised the bar for firing someone, based upon being an idiot and a liar, I feel much better now.

Thanks for that
No evidence of any of that, hater dupe. Change the channel.

What an idiot you are.
Something was found, they had no idea what. Before they even got a warrant to look at it (Sunday), half the country believed she was a traitor LOL and her lead was cut in half. WTF, hater dupe? A disgrace.
Your lies not withstanding, we knew she was a traitor years ago.

Comey re-opened the Hillary investigation, one of 2 (TWO) on-going FBI investigations into the Clintons, and libs say 'RWers LIE'. about WHAT? those are proven FACTS, recognized even by the OP.

Obama, their 'dear leader' defended Comey by stating he is an exceptional, trustworthy, professional....so I guess Liberals are declaring BARRY LIES (which won't get much argument from me).

The OP rants about how the AG has no clue what is in the e-mails yet got a Search Warrant.....Ummm, yeah - that's why people usually get a search warrant...so they can find out what's in files / e-mails etc. :p

The Libs are in a panic and are losing their minds...this is funny to watch.

What evidence of WHAT? She sent e-mails? Staffers BSed? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Now that's a good dnc shill!

No evidence of any of that, hater dupe. Change the channel.
How do you KNOW there is 'no evidence'? The FBI just got the search warrant and just started looking through the 650,000 e-mails.

I guess YOU have issued the decree that there is 'no evidence' because James Comey has not called YOU up in the middle of MULTPLE FBI investigations of the Clintons to tell you he has or has not found anything.

:lmao:

Libs are losing their damn minds over this!

Forum List

Back