Finish it the hell up - Gowdy speaks out

lmao

How long did Gowdy spend on the Benghazi investigation?

It last SEVENTEEN MONTHS. He is a fucking hypocrite. While Benghazi was horrible, the Russia investigation is by far more important.
if nothing has been found in 17 months, it won't be. we need to stop this damn division and end this "payback" mentality you're advocating here now.

we all need to stop this bullshit that people must be investigated until they wind up in jail cause that's the only outcome you will sleep better at night with.
This is not just about Trump wrongdoing. It is all that went on and the extent of Russia's interference. Let them do their job. It should be important to you.
did i or did i NOT say that if we have something to go on after 17 months - please continue?

i believe i did.

but if after 17 months nothing has been found *we* as a country needs to move on.

when gowdy said there was no spying i backed off and said i'd go back to waiting cause i trusted gowdy so far to speak his objective mind. i believe at that time you were LOOK GOWDY IS RIGHT - are you trying to say now he's not cause you don't agree with him?

the right didn't get to arrest hillary and the left couldn't impeach trump. when do we call it even and realize sometimes we don't just get what we want?
"We" don't know what has been found, yet. That is what puzzles me. What leads so many people to believe nothing has been found when Mueller has not made his report? Except the first part that indicted a bunch of Russians?

We knew why after the first Benghazi investigation. Why did 7 more follow?
Obama never cooperated with any investigation...fought the turning over of any documents and blocked investigators at every turn...he and he alone caused the suspicion because he was obviously hiding information both he and Hillary had....by the way Faun....did you see Hillary is going to be investigated for money laundering? This time she will be charged and dragged into court....

lmao

It last SEVENTEEN MONTHS. He is a fucking hypocrite. While Benghazi was horrible, the Russia investigation is by far more important.
if nothing has been found in 17 months, it won't be. we need to stop this damn division and end this "payback" mentality you're advocating here now.

we all need to stop this bullshit that people must be investigated until they wind up in jail cause that's the only outcome you will sleep better at night with.
This is not just about Trump wrongdoing. It is all that went on and the extent of Russia's interference. Let them do their job. It should be important to you.
did i or did i NOT say that if we have something to go on after 17 months - please continue?

i believe i did.

but if after 17 months nothing has been found *we* as a country needs to move on.

when gowdy said there was no spying i backed off and said i'd go back to waiting cause i trusted gowdy so far to speak his objective mind. i believe at that time you were LOOK GOWDY IS RIGHT - are you trying to say now he's not cause you don't agree with him?

the right didn't get to arrest hillary and the left couldn't impeach trump. when do we call it even and realize sometimes we don't just get what we want?
"We" don't know what has been found, yet. That is what puzzles me. What leads so many people to believe nothing has been found when Mueller has not made his report? Except the first part that indicted a bunch of Russians?
well this is where it gets confusing.

do we not know what has been found or do we have like 14+ indictments and people running for cover?

like i said and continue to say - if he's found something - say it and keep on going. if not, let's look to end this and try to put it behind us as a country. in the end neither side is going to get everything they wanted and is going to walk away feeling cheated.

barring trump being impeached, is there any outcome the left would be ok with?
barring hillary going to prison finally, is there any outcome the right would be ok with?

i highly doubt either of them are going anywhere any time soon. so what's next? i hope for something more than all *this* arguing we continue to do as if we know all the facts in a blown to shit media world or that my opinion is better than yours for no other reason than it's mine.

That is simply not true Jim.

6 years ago Trump was called out as a racist piece of crud by a lot of people due to his moronic "birther" accusations.....

That's how his presidency run began.... getting his "Birther" following....
1. The Birther questions began with Hillary Clinton in 2008, not with Trump, but you will be sure to tell me that I am wrong, of course.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

Andy Martin did not release his rumors without clearance from Hillary's people, we all know that.

2. The public has a right to know that all Presidential candidates have proof that they meet all qualifications to be President, and Obama knowingly toyed with his critics by not releasing his birth certificate. There is nothing racist in demanding Obama's proof.

3. Obviously Trumps Presidency did not begin prior to him taking office.
yep, I am gonna tell ya, you are wrong... ;)

Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk
From your cited article:
"There is no evidence that Clinton or her 2008 campaign ever floated the theory. While Clinton supporters circulated the allegations the last time she ran for president, they had no ties to either the candidate or her staff."

That is how dirt on rivals within the same party isd doen to not leave 'fingerprints'.

The only relevant question is 'Que bono?'

Answer: Hillary Clinton.

But like it or not the core of my answer you have conceded that Trump did not start the rumor.

tvhdys9igu611.jpg
All of which only supports the contention that our government is corrupt as hell.

No one h ad any problems five years ago with Trump. No claims of him being a racist, a crook, skirt chasing, or anything else.

Then he decided to run for President and all that changed.

Apparently you forgot about the Trump U lawsuit that was going long before he ran for President. Lawsuit was filed in 2013. In 2011, the NY AG’s office began investigating the blob.

Trump’s womanizing was a well known fact long before Obama came around.

He’s been the prince of sleaze ever since he came into public view.

God what a clown show that was - and Howdy Gowdy may have been my favorite ...
Although Rosenstein's smackdown of Jim Jordan's was a damn close second!
"Finish it the hell up" -- in barely over a year?
F you Howdy - You took 2 and 1/2 years to finish the 9th Benghazi investigation.
And of course you quietly wrapped it up and admitted you had nothing right AFTER Hillary lost.
What an a-hole you are

Again, if Trump wasn’t so dirty, if there wasn’t so many conflicting stories from Trump officials, so many lies told by Trump’s crime syndicate…the investigation may be shorter.

All of which only supports the contention that our government is corrupt as hell.

No one h ad any problems five years ago with Trump. No claims of him being a racist, a crook, skirt chasing, or anything else.

Apparently you forgot about the Trump U lawsuit that was going long before he ran for President. Lawsuit was filed in 2013. In 2011, the NY AG’s office began investigating the blob.

clinton and kennedy called - they said they never see trump at the he-man womanizer meetings so they question your snark here.

lmao

i believe i did.

great.

what has been found? i'm not religious as i find it hard to go on blind faith. so other than "faith" that "something" will be found - is 18 months enough to at least give a statement as to what has been found and why this will be taken to the next stage as needed?

and again - who *is* the target? i keep getting told not trump, so who are we actually investigating?

clinton and kennedy called - they said they never see trump at the he-man womanizer meetings so they question your snark here.

Well one of 'em's dead is why.

Well one of 'em's dead is why.
pretty sure he's still out there womanizing somewhere...

Again, if Trump wasn’t so dirty, if there wasn’t so many conflicting stories from Trump officials, so many lies told by Trump’s crime syndicate…the investigation may be shorter.

Yeppers, we had to filter through around 30 denials about Russian meetings (many under oath) prior to even BEGINNING to get to the truth.

lmao

i believe i did.

well this is where it gets confusing.

do we not know what has been found or do we have like 14+ indictments and people running for cover?

like i said and continue to say - if he's found something - say it and keep on going. if not, let's look to end this and try to put it behind us as a country. in the end neither side is going to get everything they wanted and is going to walk away feeling cheated.

barring trump being impeached, is there any outcome the left would be ok with?
barring hillary going to prison finally, is there any outcome the right would be ok with?

i highly doubt either of them are going anywhere any time soon. so what's next? i hope for something more than all *this* arguing we continue to do as if we know all the facts in a blown to shit media world or that my opinion is better than yours for no other reason than it's mine.
Trey Gowdy has a brain. It still leaves me scratching my head when he takes this kind of position.

lmao

i believe i did.

great.

what has been found? i'm not religious as i find it hard to go on blind faith. so other than "faith" that "something" will be found - is 18 months enough to at least give a statement as to what has been found and why this will be taken to the next stage as needed?

and again - who *is* the target? i keep getting told not trump, so who are we actually investigating?
Since when are investigations reported on prior to concluding? We've already gotten his findings on the Russians' social media and advertising activity, though not the Wikileaks hacks. Mueller's report needs to include the evidence that will back up his findings. He is thorough. It is ridiculous for anyone to be blaming him for doing this wrong.

i believe i did.

great.

Since when are investigations reported on prior to concluding? We've already gotten his findings on the Russians' social media and advertising activity, though not the Wikileaks hacks. Mueller's report needs to include the evidence that will back up his findings. He is thorough. It is ridiculous for anyone to be blaming him for doing this wrong.
since when do 60 congressmen/women pronounce trump impeachable before even 1 shred of evidence is presented?

strange world we live in to be sure.

and i've looked at the social media advertising and it was NOT VOTE TRUMP HILLARY SUCKS it was 100% trolling pitting extreme groups against each other.

and to many, it's ridiculous we have an 18 month investigation based on some meeting that happened at trump towers with a lawyer that obamas camp felt a need to allow into the country when she was not supposed to be.

strange world we live in, to be sure.

i believe i did.

great.

since when do 60 congressmen/women pronounce trump impeachable before even 1 shred of evidence is presented?

and i've looked at the social media advertising and it was NOT VOTE TRUMP HILLARY SUCKS it was 100% trolling pitting extreme groups against each other.

and to many, it's ridiculous we have an 18 month investigation based on some meeting that happened at trump towers with a lawyer that obamas camp felt a need to allow into the country when she was not supposed to be.

Evidence has already been provided to the world in the Lester Holt interview when he said he fired Comey over the Russia investigation.

i believe i did.

great.

The impeachment freaks are basing their actions on something other than the results of the investigation, is my guess. Yeah, it's strange, imo, but to say the Mueller investigation is "an 18 month investigation based on some meeting that happened at trump towers with a lawyer that obamas camp felt a need to allow into the country when she was not supposed to be" shows the height of your ignorance on this whole matter.
So keep up the good work, soldier, but your aim sucks.

We knew why after the first Benghazi investigation. Why did 7 more follow?
Obama never cooperated with any investigation...fought the turning over of any documents and blocked investigators at every turn...he and he alone caused the suspicion because he was obviously hiding information both he and Hillary had....by the way Faun....did you see Hillary is going to be investigated for money laundering? This time she will be charged and dragged into court....
LOLOLOL

And this time, she really, really, really is.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You talkin’ about DD?

i believe i did.

great.

The impeachment freaks are basing their actions on something other than the results of the investigation, is my guess. Yeah, it's strange, imo, but to say the Mueller investigation is "an 18 month investigation based on some meeting that happened at trump towers with a lawyer that obamas camp felt a need to allow into the country when she was not supposed to be" shows the height of your ignorance on this whole matter.
So keep up the good work, soldier, but your aim sucks.
oh i'm sorry - is this where you need to tell me the lady at the border was strip searched, then blame the photographer for saying that but could never find a single link where he *did* say that?

when you're smart enough to speak to me of my own ignorance, i'll let you know.

now we can either keep insulting each other or stop. your call.

Now we get to the point of your posts.:backpedal:
Semantics.Wow didnt see that coming......
LOL

What you call "semantics" is actually a lame dismissal by you after being exposed as not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Now that we've clarified that, can you discern the difference between a book jacket, which appears in the public on millions of copies of books and represents the account of the author of the book(Obama) -- with a promotional pamphlet that was privately sent to a few thousand people on a literary agent's mailing list and represents the account of the author of the pamphlet (Acton & Dystel)?

And you didn't answer the question .... there were several news articles written around the time of that pamphlet stating Obama was born in Hawaii .... why would anyone ignore the news but accept a virtually unknown literary pamphlet?

There is plenty of info out there that brings barry's birthplace into question.

There have been no instances where a "white" potential president had any doubt cast on their birthplace for obvious reasons.

No. There hasnt been. Wait yes...McCain. But you all accepted his credentials in a way you wouldn't Obama's.

Wonder why?

Because he'd been a prominent face in politics for years while barry appeared from nowhere.

No he didnt.

He was a political nobody.

Forum List

Back