Finish it the hell up - Gowdy speaks out

If Trump wasn’t so dirty, the investigation wouldn’t take so long.

Trump has been "being investigated" since he won the nomination. If there was anything on him, it would have been used to tank his campaign.

Did his campaign get tanked?

No?

There is nothing on him. The End.

How dirty is Trump, when they couldn't find any evidence of wrongdoing before

the election? Hmm?

The logic and common sense may escape you. That doesn't mean it isn't there.

1st post

Trump has been "being investigated" since he won the nomination. If there was anything on him, it would have been used to tank his campaign.
No?
the election? Hmm?

Mueller was appointed on May 17, 2017. Trump was being investigated before then?

No?
the election? Hmm?

Mueller was appointed on May 17, 2017. Trump was being investigated before then?
apparently the FBI was in his campaign for his own good and "investigation".

y'all really need to keep up with y'alls bullshit. not everyone is smoking weed and forgetting things like they're not gay at the worst of possible times.

No?
the election? Hmm?

Yes! Since early July 2016, by Strzok. You didn't know? Who then handed the "investigation" over to Mueller.

I call it a farce, and I hope their seditious heads roll. That's where I'm at.

"Finish It The Hell Up": Gowdy Slams Rosenstein Over Never-Ending Russia Probe

part of what he's said today:
More than 60 Democrats have already voted to proceed with impeachment before Bob Mueller has found a single solitary damn thing! More than 60 have voted to move forward with impeachment! And he hasn't presented his first finding!

Russia attacked this country, they should be the target. But Russia isn't being hurt by this investigation right now, we are. This country is being hurt by it. We are being divided. We've seen the bias. We need to see the evidence.

If you have evidence of wrongdoing by any member of the Trump campaign, present it to the damn grand jury. If you have evidence that this president acted inappropriately, present it to the American people.
----------

pretty telling overall. 60 people vote to impeach w/o hearing evidence. reflection of our society today - give me what i want in lynch mob fashion, laws be damned cause i hate you.

Gowdy and Jordan were magnificent.

Absolutely, they were.

I love Gowdy, but would rather be caught in a dark alley filled with rabid hyenas than Gowdy when he's pissed.

5th post

No?
the election? Hmm?

Yes! Since early July 2016, by Strzok. You didn't know? Who then handed the "investigation" over to Mueller.

No. Mueller began the investigation May 2017. Sorry. You’re just flat out wrong.

No?
the election? Hmm?

No. Mueller began the investigation May 2017. Sorry. You’re just flat out wrong.
you asked when trump was being investigated, not when mueller began his part.

obviously they were watching trump long before this - right? or has puff-daddy taken that away from your memory tonight?

Lewdog, on this the pubs are right to be afraid: 15 Sep is just around the corner, and seven weeks before the election.

They should be afraid. I think the DOJ and FBI have decided to stick to the Trumpers and their GOP supporters just before election time.

I ain't afraid. All my feels are happy

More than 60 Democrats have already voted to proceed with impeachment before Bob Mueller has found a single solitary damn thing! More than 60 have voted to move forward with impeachment! And he hasn't presented his first finding!

Russia attacked this country, they should be the target. But Russia isn't being hurt by this investigation right now, we are. This country is being hurt by it. We are being divided. We've seen the bias. We need to see the evidence.

If you have evidence of wrongdoing by any member of the Trump campaign, present it to the damn grand jury. If you have evidence that this president acted inappropriately, present it to the American people.
----------

pretty telling overall. 60 people vote to impeach w/o hearing evidence. reflection of our society today - give me what i want in lynch mob fashion, laws be damned cause i hate you.
After he, Gowdy, spent years on his phony investigation, finding nothing.

Oh, there was something there. Hard to get evidence when corrupt people run the DoJ and FBI. See where this is going? Their time has come.

Hillary and Obama may not face a thing. Their minions are going down, though.
Trump has won with cons, turning them against our security departments and the press. Typical behavior of Autocratic rulers.

lmao

How long did Gowdy spend on the Benghazi investigation?

It last SEVENTEEN MONTHS. He is a fucking hypocrite. While Benghazi was horrible, the Russia investigation is by far more important.
if nothing has been found in 17 months, it won't be. we need to stop this damn division and end this "payback" mentality you're advocating here now.

we all need to stop this bullshit that people must be investigated until they wind up in jail cause that's the only outcome you will sleep better at night with.
This is not just about Trump wrongdoing. It is all that went on and the extent of Russia's interference. Let them do their job. It should be important to you.
did i or did i NOT say that if we have something to go on after 17 months - please continue?

i believe i did.

but if after 17 months nothing has been found *we* as a country needs to move on.

when gowdy said there was no spying i backed off and said i'd go back to waiting cause i trusted gowdy so far to speak his objective mind. i believe at that time you were LOOK GOWDY IS RIGHT - are you trying to say now he's not cause you don't agree with him?

the right didn't get to arrest hillary and the left couldn't impeach trump. when do we call it even and realize sometimes we don't just get what we want?

If there is anything to be found and I hey haven't found it yet, they should be fired for piss poor job performance.

10th post
Gowdy went on with Benghazi for 17 months got nothing, Hillary was investigated for emails, for White Water,... for shitting in a men's restroom and there were a couple indictments out of Whitwater and that's it.

In a nationally televised hearing he complains and says the Russia probe should wrap up that has had how many indictments in 13 months?

He says it is tearing apart the country? No Mr. Gowdy, the idiot in the White House that is lying about everything including his weight is tearing apart this country.

Nope nope nope nope...

/----/ "Gowdy went on with Benghazi for 17 months got nothing, " The difference is Benghazi happened and our Ambassador and staff were murdered. Just because Hildabeast couldn't be charged is quite different from Russian collusion that never happened.

Yeah you're right it was different. One involved the Secretary of State, the other involved the President, his staff, and campaign and an act of war when Russia meddled in our election.
/----/ "the other involved the President," So you admit President Obama had a hand in the Russian meddling. BTW - Trump wasn't president. He was a private citizen. It was up to Obozo to stop it.
View attachment 201689

Uh no? Trump is only President now because of the collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians. Question, do you fly your Russian flag above or under your American flag in your front yard?
/----/ You can't admit you made a mistake. We understand. Go spend time with your comfort pony.
Did Russia's Facebook Ads Actually Swing the Election? - NYMag
nymag.com/selectall/2017/.../did-russias-facebook-ads-actually-swing-the-election.ht...
Oct 20, 2017 - “There's no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. ... In disclosing the Russianads, Facebook stated plainly that it viewed the ability to ... During the campaign, American trolls tried to suppress the vote by creating ...

I didn't make a mistake. You can't admit you love the Russians... and support Trump who supports a killer in Putin. I mean seriously, is that what the Republican party has come to?

I'm beginning to believe Trump derangement syndrome is more than a snarky cut down.

lmao

How long did Gowdy spend on the Benghazi investigation?

It last SEVENTEEN MONTHS. He is a fucking hypocrite. While Benghazi was horrible, the Russia investigation is by far more important.
if nothing has been found in 17 months, it won't be. we need to stop this damn division and end this "payback" mentality you're advocating here now.

we all need to stop this bullshit that people must be investigated until they wind up in jail cause that's the only outcome you will sleep better at night with.
This is not just about Trump wrongdoing. It is all that went on and the extent of Russia's interference. Let them do their job. It should be important to you.
did i or did i NOT say that if we have something to go on after 17 months - please continue?

i believe i did.

but if after 17 months nothing has been found *we* as a country needs to move on.

when gowdy said there was no spying i backed off and said i'd go back to waiting cause i trusted gowdy so far to speak his objective mind. i believe at that time you were LOOK GOWDY IS RIGHT - are you trying to say now he's not cause you don't agree with him?

the right didn't get to arrest hillary and the left couldn't impeach trump. when do we call it even and realize sometimes we don't just get what we want?

If there is anything to be found and I hey haven't found it yet, they should be fired for piss poor job performance.
Gowdy's investigation never found anything in 2 1/2 years.

Gowdy said there was nothing to pin on Clinton.

Anyone who is after Clinton at this point is playing into Putin's games.

Gowdy said there was nothing to pin on Clinton.

Anyone who is after Clinton at this point is playing into Putin's games.

I'm not after Clinton, even when that bitch just will not shut the fuck up and go away.
However, for years now, I've been hoping she would catch fire aids and blow up.

tvhdys9igu611.jpg

15th post

----------

Other than trump scum, who cares what the hack says?

Watergate took two years. Now stop whining trumpflake moron

All of which only supports the contention that our government is corrupt as hell.

No one h ad any problems five years ago with Trump. No claims of him being a racist, a crook, skirt chasing, or anything else.

Then he decided to run for President and all that changed.
That is simply not true Jim.

6 years ago Trump was called out as a racist piece of crud by a lot of people due to his moronic "birther" accusations.....

That's how his presidency run began.... getting his "Birther" following....

Forum List

Back