Finish it the hell up - Gowdy speaks out

Gowdy went on with Benghazi for 17 months got nothing, Hillary was investigated for emails, for White Water,... for shitting in a men's restroom and there were a couple indictments out of Whitwater and that's it.

In a nationally televised hearing he complains and says the Russia probe should wrap up that has had how many indictments in 13 months?

He says it is tearing apart the country? No Mr. Gowdy, the idiot in the White House that is lying about everything including his weight is tearing apart this country.
/----/ "Gowdy went on with Benghazi for 17 months got nothing, " The difference is Benghazi happened and our Ambassador and staff were murdered. Just because Hildabeast couldn't be charged is quite different from Russian collusion that never happened.

Yeah you're right it was different. One involved the Secretary of State, the other involved the President, his staff, and campaign and an act of war when Russia meddled in our election.
/----/ "the other involved the President," So you admit President Obama had a hand in the Russian meddling. BTW - Trump wasn't president. He was a private citizen. It was up to Obozo to stop it.
View attachment 201689

Uh no? Trump is only President now because of the collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians. Question, do you fly your Russian flag above or under your American flag in your front yard?
/----/ You can't admit you made a mistake. We understand. Go spend time with your comfort pony.
Did Russia's Facebook Ads Actually Swing the Election? - NYMag
nymag.com/selectall/2017/.../did-russias-facebook-ads-actually-swing-the-election.ht...
Oct 20, 2017 - “There's no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. ... In disclosing the Russianads, Facebook stated plainly that it viewed the ability to ... During the campaign, American trolls tried to suppress the vote by creating ...

I didn't make a mistake. You can't admit you love the Russians... and support Trump who supports a killer in Putin. I mean seriously, is that what the Republican party has come to?

/----/ "Gowdy went on with Benghazi for 17 months got nothing, " The difference is Benghazi happened and our Ambassador and staff were murdered. Just because Hildabeast couldn't be charged is quite different from Russian collusion that never happened.

Yeah you're right it was different. One involved the Secretary of State, the other involved the President, his staff, and campaign and an act of war when Russia meddled in our election.
/----/ "the other involved the President," So you admit President Obama had a hand in the Russian meddling. BTW - Trump wasn't president. He was a private citizen. It was up to Obozo to stop it.
View attachment 201689

Uh no? Trump is only President now because of the collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians. Question, do you fly your Russian flag above or under your American flag in your front yard?
/----/ You can't admit you made a mistake. We understand. Go spend time with your comfort pony.
nymag.com/selectall/2017/.../did-russias-facebook-ads-actually-swing-the-election.ht...
Oct 20, 2017 - “There's no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. ... In disclosing the Russianads, Facebook stated plainly that it viewed the ability to ... During the campaign, American trolls tried to suppress the vote by creating ...

I didn't make a mistake. You can't admit you love the Russians... and support Trump who supports a killer in Putin. I mean seriously, is that what the Republican party has come to?
and i guess you are the example of the lows the human race has come to.

View attachment 201689

and i guess you are the example of the lows the human race has come to.

If you mean a college educated individual that cares about others?

I can understand how as a Trump supporter that kind of thing can confuse you.

Gowdy went on with Benghazi for 17 months got nothing, Hillary was investigated for emails, for White Water,... for shitting in a men's restroom and there were a couple indictments out of Whitwater and that's it.

In a nationally televised hearing he complains and says the Russia probe should wrap up that has had how many indictments in 13 months?

He says it is tearing apart the country? No Mr. Gowdy, the idiot in the White House that is lying about everything including his weight is tearing apart this country.

View attachment 201689

How about we fly your ass from the flag pole.

View attachment 201689

Sorry I'm not the American that is supporting Russia. :)

My family taught me to have better values than support pieces of shit like Putin.

"Finish It The Hell Up": Gowdy Slams Rosenstein Over Never-Ending Russia Probe

part of what he's said today:
More than 60 Democrats have already voted to proceed with impeachment before Bob Mueller has found a single solitary damn thing! More than 60 have voted to move forward with impeachment! And he hasn't presented his first finding!

Russia attacked this country, they should be the target. But Russia isn't being hurt by this investigation right now, we are. This country is being hurt by it. We are being divided. We've seen the bias. We need to see the evidence.

If you have evidence of wrongdoing by any member of the Trump campaign, present it to the damn grand jury. If you have evidence that this president acted inappropriately, present it to the American people.
----------

pretty telling overall. 60 people vote to impeach w/o hearing evidence. reflection of our society today - give me what i want in lynch mob fashion, laws be damned cause i hate you.

Trump and the Republicans are dividing this country. We have seen the bias among Republicans. How are they able to hold any hearings when they have a clear bias. Mueller should take as long as he needs to complete it and ignore slimy politicians like Jordan and Gowdy.

More than 60 Democrats have already voted to proceed with impeachment before Bob Mueller has found a single solitary damn thing! More than 60 have voted to move forward with impeachment! And he hasn't presented his first finding!

Russia attacked this country, they should be the target. But Russia isn't being hurt by this investigation right now, we are. This country is being hurt by it. We are being divided. We've seen the bias. We need to see the evidence.

If you have evidence of wrongdoing by any member of the Trump campaign, present it to the damn grand jury. If you have evidence that this president acted inappropriately, present it to the American people.
----------

pretty telling overall. 60 people vote to impeach w/o hearing evidence. reflection of our society today - give me what i want in lynch mob fashion, laws be damned cause i hate you.
After he, Gowdy, spent years on his phony investigation, finding nothing.

View attachment 201689

we?

:rofl:

how about *we* send you out for more donuts?

(1) You are the judge of nothing, sweetpea.

(2) Gowdy said Clinton walks.

(3) DOJ, FBI, the intel agencies, and the Senate intel cmt says you are full of shit.

Do you understand?

JimBowie, iceberg, and cell block love them sum Russians.

----------

60 out of 535? I don't feel like doing math. I know it has to be a majority, though. It isn't.

----------

why do you hate america?

----------

why do you hate america?

Why are you too obtuse to either hate or love America?

I hope those transcripts are legal. Congress isn't done yet. They've seen things via DoD that the FBI and DoJ don't know that they know.

I predict Rosenstein gone within 1 week.

iceberg has his commissar's uniform and cap and pistol ready to go in his closet.

----------

After he, Gowdy, spent years on his phony investigation, finding nothing.

Oh, there was something there. Hard to get evidence when corrupt people run the DoJ and FBI. See where this is going? Their time has come.

Hillary and Obama may not face a thing. Their minions are going down, though.

----------

60 out of 535? I don't feel like doing math. I know it has to be a majority, though. It isn't.
the fact 60 of our gov officials were set to kick someone out w/o a touch of a crime actually being committed is huge man.

john holmes to the lilliputions huge man.

Its time to end it...Mueller needs to stand before the American people and tell us what he has.....not next month or next week....NOW!!!!!
How long was Benghazi?
so again - do you want revenge or justice?

they are far from the same thing at this point and we need to get back to being honest with ourselves and realize we're being collectively stupid and cut it out. but we're stuck doing the "he touched me last" crap we never let children do.

Forum List

Back