Finding a Doctor If You Don't Have Covid

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
The day before yesterday, my 84-year-old mother was walking across my sister's living room, fell down, and started having something that looked like a seizure. My sister, of course, called the paramedics and had her taken to the ER. Mom ended up spending the entire day in the ER. They determined that she has influenza-B, which then opened the door for her to get pneumonia. They don't know for sure what the falling and seizure thing was about, although they think she may have a blood clot interfering with the circulation to her brain.

Here's the thing. Normally, she would have had tests run, x-rays to find out how badly she damaged her hip (my sister thinks she might have broken it), and been admitted to the hospital. Instead, my sister found out at 2 pm that they hadn't even put in the order for the tests yet. Basically, they gave her a quick once-over, tested her for Covid, and since she doesn't have it, forgot that she was there. After a full day of sitting there and having nothing done for her whatsoever, my sister signed Mom out AMA (against medical advice) and brought her home to start looking for somewhere to get her the care she needs. She reported that the hospital was clogged up with people who aren't even particularly sick, but are terrified and panicked about "the 'rona". And the doctors and nurses can't seem to wrap their brains around the idea that there's any other illness or medical condition in the world besides Covid.

Mom could have had a stroke. We don't know, because we can't get anyone to do the tests and find out. If she has a blood clot, which she has a history of and is on blood-thinners for, it could break loose and go to her brain or heart and kill her. But it's not "the 'rona", so it doesn't matter. Fucking pneumonia is THE number one killer of the elderly. But to everyone's mind, the only respiratory problem in the world is Covid. Who cares if your lungs are filled with fluid, so long as it's not full of "the 'rona"?

Enough is fucking enough with this insane panic. Our loved ones are not statistics for politicians to use and sacrifice for their agenda and personal power.

You can find a doctor. I had one doctor find me a new doctor. He asked me what i was looking for. American born and bred and trained, competent, male, christian. Start Calling. Ask for help in finding a doctor from your doctors who are not GPs. Like your dermatologist perhaps, chiropractor, gastroenterologist, podiatrist, etc.

The day before yesterday, my 84-year-old mother was walking across my sister's living room, fell down, and started having something that looked like a seizure. My sister, of course, called the paramedics and had her taken to the ER. Mom ended up spending the entire day in the ER. They determined that she has influenza-B, which then opened the door for her to get pneumonia. They don't know for sure what the falling and seizure thing was about, although they think she may have a blood clot interfering with the circulation to her brain.

Here's the thing. Normally, she would have had tests run, x-rays to find out how badly she damaged her hip (my sister thinks she might have broken it), and been admitted to the hospital. Instead, my sister found out at 2 pm that they hadn't even put in the order for the tests yet. Basically, they gave her a quick once-over, tested her for Covid, and since she doesn't have it, forgot that she was there. After a full day of sitting there and having nothing done for her whatsoever, my sister signed Mom out AMA (against medical advice) and brought her home to start looking for somewhere to get her the care she needs. She reported that the hospital was clogged up with people who aren't even particularly sick, but are terrified and panicked about "the 'rona". And the doctors and nurses can't seem to wrap their brains around the idea that there's any other illness or medical condition in the world besides Covid.

Mom could have had a stroke. We don't know, because we can't get anyone to do the tests and find out. If she has a blood clot, which she has a history of and is on blood-thinners for, it could break loose and go to her brain or heart and kill her. But it's not "the 'rona", so it doesn't matter. Fucking pneumonia is THE number one killer of the elderly. But to everyone's mind, the only respiratory problem in the world is Covid. Who cares if your lungs are filled with fluid, so long as it's not full of "the 'rona"?

Enough is fucking enough with this insane panic. Our loved ones are not statistics for politicians to use and sacrifice for their agenda and personal power.
I'm so sorry to hear that your mom has had to face hospital care in a communist country. Prayers for your mother and your family.

yet they are....and doctors and hospitals are willing to play this game. Do they even know what the hippocratic oath is anymore? Do they even take that oath.
Yes they do. My wife is a medical student and took the oath with her classmates when she entered medical school. It's called a white coat ceremony. It's a big deal to them. Sort of a rite of passage.

Over 800,000 dead Americans due to COVID

330,000,000 Americans total, so 1 out of 412 Americans have died of COVID.

You got to a McDonalds where they serve 1200 customers a day. So, 3 of those customers will die of COVID.

That's pocket change compared to the number of babies that are killed due to abortion.

you're right LordBrownTrout it occured to me in the midst of this that those nurses pushing this bs telling me....'i'm wearing the mask in honor of those children who are dying'. CHILDREN WEREN"T DYING OF COVID....and i asked. Where is your mask for the thousands that die every day from abortion. WHERE"S YER MASK FER THAT??? The medical profession could have stopped that atrocity if they'd.....worn masks. Protested it. But noooooooo. They went right along with it. like they always do.

you're right LordBrownTrout it occured to me in the midst of this that those nurses pushing this bs telling me....'i'm wearing the mask in honor of those children who are dying'. CHILDREN WEREN"T DYING OF COVID....and i asked. Where is your mask for the thousands that die every day from abortion. WHERE"S YER MASK FER THAT??? The medical profession could have stopped that atrocity if they'd.....worn masks. Protested it. But noooooooo. They went right along with it. like they always do.

Thats exactly right, CJ. Yeah, the gaslighting is at dangerous levels. Sadly, its going to get worse.

Not only that but the proof can't be denied. Deaths are up 40 percent over the last year. A 10 percent increase would be an epic 1 in 200 year event. This is so far beyond that. Its not the people who had the covid virus either that are contributing to these numbers. Its the working class 18-64 age range that are dying "unexpectedly" due to heart attacks, blood clots, strokes. Sound familiar?

We have gotten to a point where there is no excuse for not seeing the truth.

Last edited:

You got to a McDonalds where they serve 1200 customers a day. So, 3 of those customers will die of COVID.

The OP puts a face on the very real harm that you Branch Covidians are causing, by spreading all these lies and fearmongering.

And your attempt at a point was what? How many people die every year of cancer? Of heart disease? And yet somehow, even in the face of all those deaths, we still manage to remember that there are OTHER ailments in the world besides those that also need treatment.

So if you were trying to justify the "We must panic over Covid FOREVER! Covid is everything!" bullshit with this sad talking point, you failed. Miserably.

Took over a year to get my wife's mesh removal surgery because of the stinking plannedemic.............Ended up going to Texas to get it done. After going to many doctors.

Had the cheap drugs been used none of this would have ever been necessary. Our reaction to this plannedemic is the biggest clusterfuck in our history.

You can find a doctor. I had one doctor find me a new doctor. He asked me what i was looking for. American born and bred and trained, competent, male, christian. Start Calling. Ask for help in finding a doctor from your doctors who are not GPs. Like your dermatologist perhaps, chiropractor, gastroenterologist, podiatrist, etc.

Oh, we're finding her doctors. The point is, why can't she get EMERGENCY care at the EMERGENCY room when it's an EMERGENCY? Why the fuck are we trying to deal with her actute, life-threatening ailments through appointments at a doctor's office? It is past time we stopped inflaming this Chicken Little ignorance in the public, and stopped incentivizing doctors and hospitals to ignore people dying around them while they chase the almighty government Covid dollar to the exclusion of all else.

I'm so sorry to hear that your mom has had to face hospital care in a communist country. Prayers for your mother and your family.

Thank you. Obviously, we know that Mom's remaining time with us is very limited. No matter what we do or the doctors do, she's still 84. But losing her over THIS nonsense is something else entirely.

Oh, did I mention that when my sister finally lost her patience with sitting there, waiting for the hospital to remember them (right around the time she discovered that the tests the doctor said she would order at 7 am still hadn't been ordered at 2 pm), and pitched a fit, some charge nurse tried to get all pompous with her and lay down the law about how she had to behave, "or else". Never a good move with my sister. She ordered the charge nurse out of my mother's room, threatened to file complaints with the Medical Board, the Nursing Board, and half a dozen other regulatory boards I've never heard of. The charge nurse called a security guard. Lorrie ordered HIM out of Mom's room, too. The Head of Nursing for the hospital ended up being called. Guess who got her way in the end?

Awesome Cecile. Give your sister our congratulations. THAT is what we need and far too many women are having to do the jobs that our men should be doing. I sympathize with you. It is hard to get ER care for too many of our elderly. And they're treated poorly too.

Thank you. Obviously, we know that Mom's remaining time with us is very limited. No matter what we do or the doctors do, she's still 84. But losing her over THIS nonsense is something else entirely.

Oh, did I mention that when my sister finally lost her patience with sitting there, waiting for the hospital to remember them (right around the time she discovered that the tests the doctor said she would order at 7 am still hadn't been ordered at 2 pm), and pitched a fit, some charge nurse tried to get all pompous with her and lay down the law about how she had to behave, "or else". Never a good move with my sister. She ordered the charge nurse out of my mother's room, threatened to file complaints with the Medical Board, the Nursing Board, and half a dozen other regulatory boards I've never heard of. The charge nurse called a security guard. Lorrie ordered HIM out of Mom's room, too. The Head of Nursing for the hospital ended up being called. Guess who got her way in the end?
Many elderly have been having to get by in hospitals without the care and support of their families and spouses, which is a nightmare. I am so disgusted with today's hospital care, and I am so sorry your mom is going through this. I know all too well about the power trips that hospital staff get away with, and how little they care about our loved ones. Prayers, prayers.

Many elderly have been having to get by in hospitals without the care and support of their families and spouses, which is a nightmare. I am so disgusted with today's hospital care, and I am so sorry your mom is going through this. I know all too well about the power trips that hospital staff get away with, and how little they care about our loved ones. Prayers, prayers.

My sister has a Master's in Hospital Administration, and has worked in medical billing longer than most of these little self-important nurses have even been out of diapers. That's why she was the one who stayed with Mom most of the time she was at the ER: because she understands the medical stuff, she knows when she's being bullshitted, and she has no embarrassment whatsoever about tearing new orifices if she thinks it's necessary.

Forum List

Back