Finally Trump will get 2 impeachments expunged

We're for Trump because he stands up against the leftist corrupt trash in our government. You haven't figured that out yet.
You are in a cult and your cult leader doesn't give a crap about you or your country. You have not figured that out.

This one is actually pretty easy. Trump has the cult. Probably 25% of Republicans are really true believers that turn on every one, even real conservatives if they breath a negative about Trump, or even not praise Him appropriately when the opportunity presents itself. The cult is why Trump controls the Republican party.
As usual, you have it backwards.

Trump is the only candidate who's doing what the voters want, that's why he defeated 16 other Republicans in the last primary, including big names like Jeb and Cruz.

The leftard bullshit about cults reflects a profound misunderstanding of human nature and a poor read of the political landscape.

And both of the above, are being used to manipulate the lemmings on the ground, by the elitists running the show.

You know the ones I'm talking about, like the one whose jets use 65,000 gallons of fossil fuel while they're going to a green climate summit.

“It’s unclear whether the House could essentially erase the Senate trial from Trump’s record, however, or what impact it would actually have on the historical record, experts have said.”

You can’t unring a bell

Actually you not only can, but should.
An impeachment is just the start of a process to prove a claim of criminal wrong doing.
Once the claim has been disproven or at least failed to be sustained, then the whole process is null and void, if not actual criminal perjury and slander to begin with.

In the case of Trump, both impeachments were not only failures, but clearly deliberately fraudulent from the beginning.

Clearly the Ukraine was negligent in not investigating Burisma Holdings, was criminal for firing Shokin, and was engaged in illegal numerous acts like murdering ethnic Russians and stealing Russian oil, so it was illegal for Congress to allocate any foreign aid funds to the Ukraine to begin with, much less leveraging them to get some much needed cooperation from them.

And anyone calling Jan 6 an "insurrection" is just lying.

You are in a cult and your cult leader doesn't give a crap about you or your country. You have not figured that out.
Whatever. You leftist corrupt trash say a lot of dumb shit that we pay absolutely no attention to.

Factually Trump has been impeached twice. That will forever be a fact.

But reflects badly on Congress, not Trump.
I am far left of everyone here, but the treatment of Trump was to outrageously criminal, that now I am forced to support him, just so I am not tainted by the criminal acts of the democrats.

Well, that should tell you something. You're in a cult. The evidence against Biden is clear, yet you ignore it. Looks like we're both in cults, huh.
Arrest him. If you have evidence please do. Everyone who breaks the law should pay the price. Your cult leader has real court quality evidence that is pretty easy to understand, and he confesses all the time. If Grassley or Comer comes up with equal quality evidence against Biden I will be right here calling for his impeachment. Problem is, the RWNJs just keep saying their whistle blower disappeared, they know the tapes are out there, they are looking for them, get back with you next week. And on and on and on.

And you're a lying hack.

1687705132015.jpeg

Forum List

Back