Dissolution order in New York hits Trump business operations hard .....

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Dissolution order in New York hits Trump business operations hard ......

Engoron ordered a receiver to be appointed that would oversee the companies and sell off assets in the case, though legal experts told Insider Trump would continue to own his buildings.

Former financial crimes prosecutor Diana Florence told Insider the situation is akin to a company going bankrupt, and likened losing a business license to losing a driver's licenseā€”meaning the person could still own the car, but they wouldnā€™t be able to do anything with it without the license to drive it.

The receiver will sell off assets and continue to take steps like paying the companyā€™s bills until those assets are sold off, Florence said, and Trump would then receive any money thatā€™s left over after paying the companyā€™s debts as the Trump Organizationā€™s beneficiary.

Dissolution order in New York hits Trump business operations hard ......

Engoron ordered a receiver to be appointed that would oversee the companies and sell off assets in the case, though legal experts told Insider Trump would continue to own his buildings.

Former financial crimes prosecutor Diana Florence told Insider the situation is akin to a company going bankrupt, and likened losing a business license to losing a driver's licenseā€”meaning the person could still own the car, but they wouldnā€™t be able to do anything with it without the license to drive it.

The receiver will sell off assets and continue to take steps like paying the companyā€™s bills until those assets are sold off, Florence said, and Trump would then receive any money thatā€™s left over after paying the companyā€™s debts as the Trump Organizationā€™s beneficiary.

It's pathetic that you cheer The State trying to destroy a private citizen. I suspect you are another foreign troll getting their jollies on a US Message Board.

That this is happening in this country is very unsettling. I hope that these insane and vindictive rulings are not allowed to stand.

This isn't really to punish Trump. This is a warning shot to every citizen. As Trump has said " They aren't really after me. They are after you. I'm just in the way."

The cult that likes to fuck kids ain't gonna do shit. Worst case, President Trump sets up his secret service detail to protect him in one of his assets in that shithole- they're sworn to protect him with their lives.

The soviet fucks will do the polling and find out the american public won't tolerate killing innocent secret service agents over a fucking hotel.

Fuck around and find out.

Reminds me of a Mafia 'bust out' where they take control of a business and gut it. This is truly sick shit coming from the corrupt DOJ and NY DA,
It is NOT coming from the DOJ, they have nothing, at all, to do with NY State Attorney General Leticia James and this civil suit.

I think what they're doing and the way they're doing it, they could do that to anybody at any given time.

It's corrupt as all get out.

They could the exact same thing to 90% of the landowners/business people in NY.

It is NOT coming from the DOJ, they have nothing, at all, to do with NY State Attorney General Leticia James and this civil suit.
Leticia James is not an honorable person. Since 2018 or so, this woman has had it out for 1 man Donald Trump. she said: "I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate Preisdent" and

ā€œWe will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well,ā€ she said in an interview with NBC News. ā€œWe want to investigate anyone in his orbit who has, in fact, violated the law.ā€

Read that again.....NOW..Insert YOUR name for Trump's name in that little statement and be VERY afraid of this little pin head DA. "Ya know, (insert your name) the government has decided to investigate you, your family and friends just in case anyone that you, they or their friends has, in fact violated the law." The clincher is "orbit" I mean, how big an 'orbit' around you will they investigate? What exactly is the definition of 'orbit?' No, this little DA is being PAID by the far left Marxists that have taken over the Democrat party.

And don't think that this little Marxist soldier isn't in cahoots with Garland, Biden, Obama, Hillary and the whole Democrat regime. This sure looks like lawfare being used for political gain against 1 man, Donald Trump, by the Democrat power regime. IMO

Last edited:
As a licensed appraiser, for 30 years, I can tell you that there is no set value for anything in Real Estate. Especially when you get into these huge NY estates. There are so many factors such as ambience, comfort, service, food, tenants, popularity, etc. Trump could say any amount he wanted, that's no crime. He even told the lenders to get their own estimates and not to trust him!!! They STILL lent the money! Where did Trump or anyone else harm anyone in this transaction? This Leticia James is a real Marxie she should recuse herself and get help with her TDS complex.

Leticia James is not an honorable person. Since 2018 or so, this woman has had it out for 1 man Donald Trump. she said: "I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate Preisdent" and

ā€œWe will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well,ā€ she said in an interview with NBC News. ā€œWe want to investigate anyone in his orbit who has, in fact, violated the law.ā€

Read that again.....NOW..Insert YOUR name for Trump's name in that little statement and be VERY afraid of this little pin head DA. "Ya know, (insert your name) the government has decided to investigate you, your family and friends just in case anyone that you, they or their friends has, in fact violated the law." The clincher is "orbit" I mean, how big an 'orbit' around you will they investigate? What exactly is the definition of 'orbit?' No, this little DA is being PAID by the far left Marxists that have taken over the Democrat party.

And don't think that this little Marxist soldier isn't in cahoots with Garland, Biden, Obama, Hillary and the whole Democrat regime. This sure looks like lawfare being used for political gain against 1 man, Donald Trump, by the Democrat power regime. IMO
You find it offensive, because you don't see the lawless Mob Boss that he has been his whole life....anyone who ever lived in NYC knows he's crooked.... I lived there, I grew up with him, I followed him from 15 yrs old and onward....everyone there knows he's crooked....

Was it wrong for Elliot Ness to proclaim to the public that he was going to use every breath he took, to bring down All Capone?

Every time Trump commits fraud and screws with the tax base it increases taxes on all other tax payers = Trumps evades his fair share.
Yup. Now he can't do business in NY anymore and he can't move money around. It's lights out.

Yup. Now he can't do business in NY anymore and he can't move money around. It's lights out.

However....
Once it is liquidated, the remains...after bills, does go to Trump, and he can open a new real estate business in Florida...

You find it offensive, because you don't see the lawless Mob Boss that he has been his whole life....anyone who ever lived in NYC knows he's crooked.... I lived there, I grew up with him, I followed him from 15 yrs old and onward....everyone there knows he's crooked....

Was it wrong for Elliot Ness to proclaim to the public that he was going to use every breath he took, to bring down All Capone?
You're full of it. Prove you grew up with Trump. Links of you and Trump playing together, etc. Let's discuss from whence your hatred of the man comes. WTF Care 4 All? You STALKED Trump for 15 years?! Name the Mob that Trump was the Boss of? Everyone in NY thinks he's crooked?
1696577575220.jpeg

Apparently not all......this really pisses you off doesn't it?

Last edited:
You're full of it. Prove you grew up with Trump. Links of you and Trump playing together, etc. Let's discuss from whence your hatred of the man comes. WTF Care 4 All? You STALKED Trump for 15 years?! Name the Mob that Trump was the Boss of? Everyone in NY thinks he's crooked?
View attachment 839062
Apparently not all......this really pisses you off doesn't it?
Yes, everyone!

Not 15 years, decades! :thup: And still, to this day.

Yes, anywhere but NY
If I were you I wouldn't count on Trump going anywhere. You guys thought you already stopped him with your reputation assassination tactics, lawfare, tearing him down in your legacy media all parroting each other with the same 'Orange Man Bad' proclamations. But he still stands and is gaining in the polls. At this point if you hate Trump your nothing but a small minority of the American people.

Yes, everyone!

Not 15 years, decades! :thup: And still, to this day.
LOL My bad!! SINCE you were 15. My you are dedicated to your false hatred aren't you? However it is quite revealing you couldn't provide proof of anything you wrote. I'm calling BS on your story. And NO not everyone as I have PROVEN with one photo! You, on the other hand, got nuttin.

Forum List

Back