Zero tolerance

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

President Obama decided to make some statements as his VP pretends to run thing. LOL.

He said that people are much less tolerant today than when he officially ran things, of course pointing to the GOP as being the main culprit giving a myriad of examples, but alluding to democrats doing it so as well to appear anything other than a partisan hack whore which he is, but of course, not giving any examples, and especially not threatening democracy like the GOP was by doing it.

Gee, 8 years of Barry and the whole country goes to hell

Who would have thunk?

Last edited:
Barry is very concerned about diversity in the media. Here is what he said.

"If you're watching Fox News or following some right-wing radio host or getting Facebook feeds within that bubble, your reality is different than if you read the New York Times or watch [CNN]," he said. "When people are getting such fundamentally different facts, or what they think to be facts, and their worldviews are so skewed in one direction or another, and it's very hard for democracy to work."

That's why democrats need to start censoring the diversity in the media, so that they all agree with each other.

After all, democracy can't exist until they do.

President Obama decided to make some statements as his VP pretends to run thing. LOL.

He said that people are much less tolerant today than when he officially ran things, of course pointing to the GOP as being the main culprit giving a myriad of examples, but alluding to democrats doing it so as well to appear anything other than a partisan hack whore, but of course, not giving any examples, and especially not threatening democracy like the GOP was by doing it.

Who would have thunk?
I knew it was all over with that BS "beer summit". The Halfrican pushed ethnic relations back 50 years.

Here is an example. The Republicans have picked out an incredibly small percentage of American citizens with gender dysphoria to harass and make feel even more alienated for Republican political gain. Although there is a very small number of trans people, the topic drives the RWNM 24/7 and many people not in the cult see the hate. This is just one small example of how the Repubs are internationally dividing the country and insuring it is less tolerant.

He said that people are much less tolerant today than when he officially ran things, of course pointing to the GOP as being the main culprit giving a myriad of examples, but alluding to democrats doing it so as well to appear anything other than a partisan hack whore, but of course, not giving any examples, and especially not threatening democracy like the GOP was by doing it.

Who would have thunk?
The brown turd Obammy is the reason why everyone who was getting along, stopped getting along.

Here is an example. The Republicans have picked out an incredibly small percentage of American citizens with gender dysphoria to harass and make feel even more alienated for Republican political gain. Although there is a very small number of trans people, the topic drives the RWNM 24/7 and many people not in the cult see the hate. This is just one small example of how the Repubs are internationally dividing the country and insuring it is less tolerant.
So the GOP picked on trans people?
Really, which ones and for what?

Barry is very concerned about diversity in the media. Here is what he said.

"If you're watching Fox News or following some right-wing radio host or getting Facebook feeds within that bubble, your reality is different than if you read the New York Times or watch [CNN]," he said. "When people are getting such fundamentally different facts, or what they think to be facts, and their worldviews are so skewed in one direction or another, and it's very hard for democracy to work."

That's why democrats need to start censoring the diversity in the media, so that they all agree with each other.

After all, democracy can't exist until they do.
"When people are getting such fundamentally different facts, or what they think to be facts, and their worldviews are so skewed in one direction or another, and it's very hard for democracy to work."

Somone should tell Obama that works in both directions.

So the GOP picked on trans people?
Really, which ones and for what?
I laugh at trannies all the time, and if they get in my face, i tell the lunatics to get out of my way or else. I dont play games with mentally ill people, not anymore at least, because of the "what happens behind closed doors, is none of my business". Once the door opened it became my business.

I laugh at trannies all the time, and if they get in my face, i tell the lunatics to get out of my way or else.
Mental illness is stimgatized in society

For example, if you tell someone you have heart problems, they treat you differently than if you tell them you suffer from mental illness

Is that right? No, but it is simply how human beings are. Shrug. People suck.

So, to try and fix this dilemma, democrats have attempted to move them off the mentally ill list instead of trying to tackle the larger issue of mental illness being stigmatized and are being marginalized, all in the hopes of making them mainstream and normal..

That is why they have shoved it into the schools, to try and retrain the next generation, knowing that their parents are beyond hope of being properly indoctrinated, which means they must do it without the parents consent, against their will.

In addition, gender confusion is up some 4000% among children being taught this in schools across the country, causing even more mental issues, especially for children who reach adulthood now who regret having mutilated their bodies which caused them to not be able to have children.

Last edited:
It's not called “harassment.” It's called tough love. Normal folks just want to get these confused souls into mental institutions where they can get some much-needed help. There wouldn't be so much hoopla if the Pedo community wasn't forcing this lunacy in everyone's faces while indoctrinating the local Kindergartners.

It's not called “harassment.” It's called tough love. Normal folks just want to get these confused souls into mental institutions where they can get some much-needed help. There wouldn't be so much hoopla if the Pedo community wasn't forcing this lunacy in everyone's faces while indoctrinating the local Kindergartners.
To normalize it they are advertising it.

The more who transition the more normal it becomes, so eventually, insanity may be the norm.

Then everyone will have warm fuzzies

Last edited:

He said that people are much less tolerant today than when he officially ran things, of course pointing to the GOP as being the main culprit giving a myriad of examples, but alluding to democrats doing it so as well to appear anything other than a partisan hack whore which he is, but of course, not giving any examples, and especially not threatening democracy like the GOP was by doing it.

Who would have thunk?
Obama is 100% correct. The country is far, far less tolerant now than when he was president. The only thing that he got wrong was the fact that it is actually the left who have become even less tolerant than they were before.

Obama is 100% correct. The country is far, far less tolerant now than when he was president. The only thing that he got wrong was the fact that it is actually the left who have become even less tolerant than they were before.
Obama needs to take responsibility for MAKING the nation more divided than ever. He spearheaded the movement.

No, I have become less tolerant

As I grew up more tolerant of the Left, I realize that my tolerance, and those of other conservatives, has led to children now being victims to their grooming insanity.

Our bad.

You should always fight fascism 100% full throttle 24/7.

I just had no idea what they were all bout till it was too late

No, I have become less tolerant

As I grew up more tolerant of the Left, I realize that my tolerance, and those of other conservatives, has led to children now being victims to their grooming insanity.

Our bad.

You should always fight fascism 100% full throttle 24/7.

I just had no idea what they were all bout till it was too late
But you admit to being intolerant. They are the ones who claim to be tolerant and yet aren't.

The duopoly has zero tolerance for opposition parties and sees to it they have no place on ballots. There is no defending either half of that monolith as far as "diversity" goes. The only accepted theme is dualism. Binary thinking is all that is accepted on every one of the tightly selected "issues".

Forum List

Back