Finally....An Explanation

ODU professor: The word 'pedophile' shouldn’t be used to refer to people attracted to children​

Gee Whiz P-Chic, if all this professor wanted to do was change the common use of pedophile to "minor attracted person" -- just GO with that. Because if that's the heavy academic lifting that this person is paid big bucks for ---

-- they could be doing TONS more damage actually developing theories about how societies only have 2 kinds of people --- like say " M.A.P. victims" and "M.A.P. oppressors".. :cool:

I'd put the non-binary prof on leave for not holding up academically and not contributing to the cause. :stir:

Yes but conservatives want to keep criminals locked up. Democrats want to release them.
Democrats are softer on offenders now. But that is not meant as a reward. There is simply no point in jailing someone who has smoked a joint. He has a higher chance to turn into a real criminal in jail, where he enjoys the company of all kinds of criminals. Conservatives think for a good reason that harsh sentences will keep people from committing crimes, but reality has proven that this is not true. The US has one of the highest incarceration rates in the world, yet crime didn´t go down because of that.

Yes but conservatives want to keep criminals locked up. Democrats want to release them.

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton:
Marc Rich, a fugitive who had fled the U.S. during his prosecution, was residing in Switzerland. Rich owed $48 million in taxes and was charged with 51 counts for tax fraud, was pardoned of tax evasion.

Gee Whiz P-Chic, if all this professor wanted to do was change the common use of pedophile to "minor attracted person" -- just GO with that. Because if that's the heavy academic lifting that this person is paid big bucks for ---

-- they could be doing TONS more damage actually developing theories about how societies only have 2 kinds of people --- like say " M.A.P. victims" and "M.A.P. oppressors".. :cool:

I'd put the non-binary prof on leave for not holding up academically and not contributing to the cause. :stir:

This is how it begins.

Democrats are softer on offenders now. But that is not meant as a reward. There is simply no point in jailing someone who has smoked a joint. He has a higher chance to turn into a real criminal in jail, where he enjoys the company of all kinds of criminals. Conservatives think for a good reason that harsh sentences will keep people from committing crimes, but reality has proven that this is not true. The US has one of the highest incarceration rates in the world, yet crime didn´t go down because of that.

Nonsense.

Democrats are the party of criminals....that is there constituency.

BTW......what gun laws do criminals obey?

Nonsense.

Democrats are the party of criminals....that is there constituency.

BTW......what gun laws do criminals obey?
It makes sense. In many prisons, you are literally forced to join a gang. So you go into jail as a one time offender, you leave it as a gangster, new crimes are already scheduled, your new buddies want you to sell drugs and whatnot.

As for gun grabbing I partly agree with you. In an environment where you can be robbed by an armed gangster any minute, you must have the right to bear arms.

It was Clinton in the early 90's that pushed the crime reform bill that locked up more black people than any other single piece of legislation before or after it. That bill was drafted by Joe Biden.

So no, it's DEMOCRATS that want to lock up blacks for decades at a time. Not conservatives and here is the legislation to prove it.

And what is wrong with wanting to keep criminals locked up where they belong?

Last edited:
It makes sense. In many prisons, you are literally forced to join a gang. So you go into jail as a one time offender, you leave it as a gangster, new crimes are already scheduled, your new buddies want you to sell drugs and whatnot.

As for gun grabbing I partly agree with you. In an environment where you can be robbed by an armed gangster any minute, you must have the right to bear arms.

Simple.

Don't let 'em out.

And get busy with the death sentence.

Texas has the right idea....no electric chair: they use the electric sofa, so they can take six at a time.....and sped it up by making the last meal a buffet.

Democrats should believe in long sentences.....they just gave one 'stroller' 41 months for 'trespassing' on Jan6.

Simple.

Don't let 'em out.

And get busy with the death sentence.

Texas has the right idea....no electric chair: they use the electric sofa, so they can take six at a time.....and sped it up by making the last meal a buffet.

Democrats should believe in long sentences.....they just gave one 'stroller' 41 months for 'trespassing' on Jan6.
Ok, that "one strike rule" might be somehow successful . I can´t deny.

I didn't do what you accuse me of. All I did was cut you usual huge bullshit post down to one or two sentences, just like the one I just answered.

So if you had a problem with people limiting the length of your posts, you should make shorter posts.
You misspelled dindu nuffin.

They laugh about the rape of children because they know it is infuriating to any decent person.

I have had one person laugh at my opposition to child rape many times and then ban me over it.

And they shrug at the slaughter of innocents.

When I pointed out that their antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....this one sneered at the deaths this way:

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society
post#180

This despicable one is the most prodigious liar on the board.

Forum List

Back