Finally....An Explanation

Like: Michael Flynn - convicted felon (pardoned)
Roger Stone - convicted felon (pardoned)

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....
I didn't do what you accuse me of. All I did was cut you usual huge bullshit post down to one or two sentences, just like the one I just answered.

So if you had a problem with people limiting the length of your posts, you should make shorter posts.

I will not assume any responsibility at all for what anyone else says, context be damned. Nor should you or anyone else apply whatever I or anyone else says in any other context other than what I state, no matter what someone else says.
Its not made up out of thin air. If your statement is inconclusive you can explain the meaning without accusing others.

Last edited:
Michael Flynn - convicted felon (pardoned)
Stephen K. Bannon - convicted felon (pardoned)
George Papadoupolous - convicted felon (pardoned)
Paul Manafort - convicted felon (pardoned)

Looks like republicans love convicted felons.

Last edited:
Michael Flynn - convicted felon (pardoned)
Stephen K. Bannon - convicted felon (pardoned)
George - convicted felon (pardoned)
Paul Manafort - convicted felon (pardoned)

Mike Flynn: Railroaded by the FBI: pardoned
Roger Stone: Set up by the FBI: pardoned
Steve Bannon: no real feelings on ihm
George: Have no idea who the fuck this is
Paul Manafort: was a victim of an illegal investigation that should have never taken place because of bogus fake evidence: pardoned

Chris Collins - convicted felon (pardoned)
Duncan D. Hunter - convicted felon (pardoned)
Steve - convicted felon (pardoned)
Rick - convicted felon (pardoned)
Robin Hayes - convicted felon (pardoned)
Mark Siljander, - convicted felon (pardoned)
Randall "Duke" Cunningham - convicted felon (pardoned)
I. Lewis (scooter) Libby - convicted felon (pardoned)

Mike Flynn: Railroaded by the FBI: pardoned
Roger Stone: Set up by the FBI: pardoned
Steve Bannon: no real feelings on ihm
George: Have no idea who the fuck this is
Paul Manafort: was a victim of an illegal investigation that should have never taken place because of bogus fake evidence: pardoned
Nobody was set up or railroaded. They were caught due to the NSA monitoring foreign comminications, or ommunications with foreign targets within the US.
They were charged, indicted by a grand jury, and convicted in federal court(s) for felonies against the united states.

Its not made up out of thin air. If your statement is inconclusive you can explain the meaning without accusing others.

So, you intend to attribute without question what somebody else says to my posts. It's a wonder anybody even talks to you, as disingenuous as you are. I believe it's time to employ the Ignore button, have a nice day.

So, you intend to attribute without question what somebody else says to my posts. It's a wonder anybody even talks to you, as disingenuous as you are. I believe it's time to employ the Ignore button, have a nice day.
Why do republicans always threaten to treat rational conversations by putting their fingers in their ears?

1. It should be clear to every thinking person that the Democrat Party is the party of criminals, felons, ....and deviants.
With news this week from Old Dominion University we may have some insight into the rage by Democrats and their supporters of Rittenhouse's shooting of poor, misunderstood Joseph Rosenbaum.

2. "Rosenbaum, 36, was released the day of the shootings from a Milwaukee hospital where he had been treated for a suicide attempt. It’s not clear why he was on Kenosha’s streets the night of the protests, though he had a fiancé who lived in the city. His background includes a conviction for sexual conduct with a minor in Arizona in 2002. The judge denied a defense request to argue that Rosenbaum was trying to get Rittenhouse’s rifle because, as a convicted sex offender, Rosenbaum couldn’t legally get one on his own."

3. A tiny clarification about Democrat hero Rosenbaum:
"Newly released documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old. He was convicted of two amended counts as part of a plea deal. See those documents here."

4. Which brings us to Dominion Professor Walker, who I'd bet was a Biden voter,....

"Professor on Leave After Comments About People Attracted to Minors: 'It's Frustrating to Be Misunderstood'

Allyn Walker, an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice at Old Dominion University, was placed on leave this week after backlash regarding their research and ideas on what they refer to as minor-attracted people, or MAPs. Walker discussed in a recent interview their preference for the term “minor-attracted people” over “pedophile” and why the stigma around the issue is a barrier to treatment, which was interpreted by some (particularly on the right) as “normalizing” pedophilia."

5. Having been sooooo successful in establishing, normalizing, gay marriage, transgenderism, men can have babies, beastiality, and all other sorts of aberrations, one can only guess the next frontier for our brave Democrat Party.

Could a law allowing the murder of any who don't agree with their viewpoints be out of the question???

Why?
Always great posts. And Democrat voters laugh

Chris Collins - convicted felon (pardoned)
Duncan D. Hunter - convicted felon (pardoned)
Steve - convicted felon (pardoned)
Rick - convicted felon (pardoned)
Robin Hayes - convicted felon (pardoned)
Mark Siljander, - convicted felon (pardoned)
Randall "Duke" Cunningham - convicted felon (pardoned)
I. Lewis (scooter) Libby - convicted felon (pardoned)

Democrats pardoned by Obama. You really want to play this game? You're not going to win.

Seems democrats love their convicted felons:

James Bernard BanksUnited States District Court for the District of Utah19722 years' probationIllegal possession of government property[12]
Russell James DixonUnited States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia19602 years' probationLiquor law violation[12]
Laurens DorseyUnited States District Court for the District of New Jersey19985 years' probation; $71,000 restitutionConspiracy to defraud by making false statements to the Food and Drug Administration[12]
Ronald Lee FosterUnited States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina1963Probation; $20 fineMutilation of coins[12]
Timothy James GallagherUnited States District Court for the District of Arizona19823 years' probationCocaine possession and conspiracy to distribute[12]
Roxane Kay HettingerUnited States District Court for the Northern District of Iowa198630 days in jail; 3 years' probationConspiracy to distribute cocaine[12]
Edgar Leopold Kranz Jr.General court-martial convened at Hickam Air Force Base199424 months' confinement; reduction in payCocaine use, adultery and bouncing checks[12]
Floretta LeavyUnited States District Court for the District of Kansas19941 year in prison; 3 years' probationDrug offenses[12]
Scoey Lathaniel MorrisUnited States District Court for the Western District of Texas19913 years' probation; $1,200 fineCounterfeiting offense.[12]

May 20, 2011[edit]​

NameCourt or home citySentencing dateSentenceOffense
Randy Eugene DyerUnited States District Court for the Western District of Washington19755 years in prisonConspiracy to import marijuana (hashish), conspiracy to remove baggage from the custody and control of the U.S. Customs Service and convey false information concerning an attempt to damage a civil aircraft
Danny Alonzo LevitzUnited States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana19802 years of probation, $400 fineConspiracy
Michael Ray NealUnited States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia19916 months in prison, 3 years of supervised release conditioned on 6 months of home confinement, $2,500 fineManufacture, assembly, modification and distribution of equipment for unauthorized decryption of satellite cable programming
Edwin Alan NorthUnited States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana19806 months of unsupervised probationTransfer of a firearm without payment of transfer tax
Allen Edward PerattUnited States District Court for the District of South Dakota199030 months in prison, 5 years of supervised releaseConspiracy to distribute methamphetamine
Christine Marie RossiterUnited States District Court for the District of Nebraska19923 years of probation conditioned on performance of 500 hours of community serviceConspiracy to distribute less than 50 kilograms of marijuana
Patricia Ann WeinzatlUnited States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin20013 years of probation, $5,000 fineStructuring transactions to evade reporting requirements
Bobby Gerald WilsonUnited States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia19853½ months in prison, 5 years of probation conditioned on performance of 300 hours of community service, $400 fineAiding and abetting the possession and sale of illegal American alligator hides (Lacey Act)

November 21, 2011[edit]​

Lesley Claywood Berry Jr.United States District Court for the District of Minnesota19883 years in prisonConspiracy to manufacture, possess with intent to distribute, and distribute marijuana
Bobby JacksonUnited States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama19875 years' probation and $20,000 fineConspiracy to possess with intent to distribute in excess of 1,000 pounds of marijuana
Ricky Dale CollettUnited States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky20021 year of probation conditioned on 60 days of home detentionAiding and abetting in the manufacture of 61 marijuana plants
Martin KaprelianUnited States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois19849 years in prison, 5 years of probationConspiracy to transport stolen property in interstate commerce, transporting stolen property, concealing stolen property
Thomas Paul LedfordUnited States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee19951 year of probation conditioned on performance of 100 hours of community serviceConducting and directing an illegal gambling business

March 1, 2013[edit]​

Robert Leroy BebeeRockville, Maryland1979Two years' probationMisprision (concealment) of a felony
James Anthony BordinaroGloucester, Massachusetts199112 months' imprisonment, three years' supervised release and a $55,000 fineConspiracy to restrain, suppress, and eliminate competition in violation of the Sherman Act; conspiracy to submit false statements
Kelli Elisabeth CollinsHarrison, Arkansas1994Five years' probationAiding and abetting a wire fraud
Edwin Hardy Futch Jr.Pembroke, Georgia1976Five years' probation, $2,399.72 restitutionTheft from an interstate shipment
Cindy Marie GriffithMoyock, North Carolina2000Two years' probation with 100 hours of community serviceDistribution of satellite cable television decryption devices
Roy Eugene Grimes Sr.Athens, Tennessee196118 months' probationFalsely altering a United States postal money order, uttering, and publishing a forged and altered money order with intent to defraud
Jon Christopher KozeliskiDecatur, Illinois1994One year of probation with six months of home confinement, $10,000 fineConspiracy to traffic counterfeit goods
Jimmy Ray MattisonAnderson, South Carolina1969Three years' probationConspiracy to transport and cause the transportation of altered securities in interstate commerce; transporting and causing the transportation of altered securities in interstate commerce
An Na PengHonolulu, Hawaii1996Two years' probation, $2,000 fineConspiracy to defraud the Immigration and Naturalization Service
Michael John PetriMontrose, South Dakota1989Five years' imprisonment, three years' supervised releaseConspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and distribution of a controlled substance (cocaine)
Karen Alicia RageeDecatur, Illinois1994One year of probation with six months of home confinement, $2,500 fineConspiracy to traffic counterfeit goods
Jamari SallehAlexandria, Virginia1989Four years' probation, $5,000 fine, $5,900 restitutionFalse claims upon and against the United States
Alfor SharkeyOmaha, Nebraska1994Three years' probation with 100 hours of community service, $2,750 restitutionUnauthorized acquisition of food stamps
Donald Barrie Simon Jr.Chattanooga, Tennessee1982Two years' imprisonment, three years' probationAiding and abetting in the theft of an interstate shipment
Lynn Marie StanekTualatin, Oregon1986Six months in jail, five years' probation conditioned on residence in a community treatment center for a period not to exceed one yearUnlawful use of a communication facility to distribute cocaine
Larry Wayne ThorntonForsyth, Georgia1974Four years' probationPossession of an unregistered firearm; possession of a firearm without a serial number
Donna Kaye WrightFriendship, Tennessee198354 days' imprisonment, three years' probation conditioned on performance of six hours of community service per weekEmbezzlement and misapplication of bank funds

December 19, 2013[edit]​

William Ricardo AlvarezMarietta, Georgia District of Puerto Rico1979Time served after nine months' imprisonment, four years' supervised release (April 30, 1997; amended July 31, 1997)Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute heroin; conspiracy to import heroin
Charlie Lee Davis Jr.Wetumpka, Alabama Middle District of Alabama199587 months' imprisonment, five years' supervised release (March 21, 1995)Possession with intent to distribute cocaine base; use of a minor to distribute cocaine base
Ronald Eugene GreenwoodCrane, Missouri District of South Dakota1996Three years' probation, conditioned on six months' home confinement, 100 hours' community service, $5,000 restitution, $1,000 fine (November 18, 1996)Conspiracy to violate the Clean Water Act
Little Joe Hatch, aka Joe Hatch Sr.Lake Placid, Florida Southern District of Florida199060 months' imprisonment, four years' supervised release (May 15, 1990)Possession with intent to distribute marijuana
Martin Alan HatcherFoley, Alabama, Southern District Of Alabama19925 years' probationDistribution and possession with intent to distribute marijuana[13]
Derek James LaliberteDistrict of Maine(October 2, 1992; amended May 21, 1993).18 months' imprisonment, 2 years' supervised releaseMoney laundering[14]
Alfred J. MackDistrict of Columbia Superior Court(April 5, 1982)18 to 54 months' imprisonmentUnlawful distribution of heroin[14]
Robert Andrew SchindlerDistrict of Utah(May 14, 1996).Three years' probation, four months' home confinement, $10,000 restitutionConspiracy to commit wire fraud and mail fraud[14]
Willie Shaw Jr.District of South Carolina(August 7, 1974)Fifteen years' imprisonmentArmed bank robbery
Kimberly Lynn Stout, formerly known as Kimberly Lynn CooleyWestern District of Virginia(November 9, 1993)One day's imprisonment, three years' supervised release (including five months' home confinement)Bank embezzlement, fraud[14]
Bernard Anthony Sutton Jr.Eastern District of Virginia(April 4, 1989)Three years' probation, $825 restitution, $500 fineTheft of personal property[14]
Chris Deann SwitzerDistrict of Nebraska(June 25, 1996)Four years' probation, conditioned on six months' home confinement, 200 hours' community serviceConspiracy to violate narcotics laws (methamphetamine)[14]
Miles Thomas WilsonWilliamsburg, Ohio Southern District of Ohio1981Three years' probation (July 15, 1981)Mail fraud

January 17, 2017[edit]​

During his 4th to last day in office, Obama pardoned James Cartwright, who was awaiting sentencing for giving false statements to federal investigators, and Willie McCovey was pardoned for tax evasion.[15][16]

Commutations[edit]​

November 21, 2011[edit]​

NameCourtSentencedSentenceOffenseTerms of commutation
Eugenia Marie JenningsUnited States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois2001262 months (21 years, 10 months) in prison, 8 years of supervised release, $1,750 fineDistribution of cocaine baseSentence expired on December 21, 2011, leaving intact and in effect the eight-year term of supervised release with all its conditions and all other components of the sentence.
Mark Anthony JonesUnited States District Court for the Northern District of Florida1999Life imprisonment; 10 years' supervised releaseDistribution of cocaine basePrison sentence commuted to expire on November 10, 2015, leaving intact and in effect the 10-year term of supervised release with all its conditions and all other components of the sentence.
Rory Larry LeeUnited States District Court for the Middle District of Florida1990Life imprisonment; 10 years' supervised releaseConspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine base (enhanced penalty), distribution of 50 grams or more of cocaine base (two counts)N/A.
December 19, 2013

NameCourtSentencedSentenceOffenseTerms of commutation
Clarence AaronUnited States District Court for the Southern District of AlabamaDecember 10, 1993Life imprisonment; 5 years' supervised releaseConspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine and cocaine base, possession with intent to distribute cocaine, attempt to possess cocaine with intent to distribute (erroneously listed in the judgment as conspiracy to distribute cocaine)Sentence of imprisonment to expire on April 17, 2014, leaving intact and in effect the five-year term of supervised release with all its conditions and all other components of the sentence

July 13, 2015[edit]​

On this day, Obama announced he would be commuting the sentences of 46 drug offenders.[17]

June 3, 2016[edit]​

On this day, Obama announced he would be commuting the sentences of 42 offenders.[18]

NameCourtSentencing dateTime servedOffenseTerms of commutation
Eric E. AlvarezEastern District of North Carolina2000360 months (30 years) in prison, 5 years of supervised releaseDistribution of cocaine and cocaine baseSentence expired on October 1, 2016, leaving intact and in effect the five-year term of supervised release with all its conditions and all other components of the sentence.
Dale BaldwinMiddle District of Florida1995Life imprisonment; 10 years' supervised releaseConspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine basePrison sentence commuted to expire on October 1, 2016, leaving intact and in effect the 10-year term of supervised release with all its conditions and all other components of the sentence.

Democrats pardoned by Obama. You really want to play this game? You're not going to win.

Seems democrats love their convicted felons:

I didn't have time for each and every pardon, but the vast majority involved getting a pardon long after they served their time. A matter of clearing their record, not keeping them from serving their punishment.

And most of them hadn't even served hard time, but instead got probation.

How do you compare that to Trump pardoning people to keep them from serving their felony sentences, or letting them out of prison years early.

Obamas message was one of redemption, Trump was of avoiding responsibility.

I didn't have time for each and every pardon, but the vast majority involved getting a pardon long after they served their time. A matter of clearing their record, not keeping them from serving their punishment.

And most of them hadn't even served hard time, but instead got probation.

How do you compare that to Trump pardoning people to keep them from serving their felony sentences, or letting them out of prison years early.

Obamas message was one of redemption, Trump was of avoiding responsibility.

Translation: It's ok if a liberal president pardons a bunch of felons, but a Republican president better not.

Translation: It's ok if a liberal president pardons a bunch of felons, but a Republican president better not.
Read the pardon statute covering the DOJ office of pardons. The purpose is to find individuals who paid their debt to society, reformed, and want to remove felony conviction disqualifications, like being able to vote or serve on a jury.

Trumps pardons are of convicted felons who don't take any responsibility for their actions, and get a "get out of jail free card". And of course they don't learn a lesson. A person that Trump pardoned, turned around and committed more felonies just months later.

Forum List

Back