File this under satire: TAX the LIBS

The Federal Reserve is not the government. It is not Biden.

It is reacting to inflation, which was created by (a) Trillions of dollars of QE over several years, (b) Collapsed global supply chains and (c) the Fed's own failure to react to inflation for about ten months.

I know you're not told any of that in your world. But that's what happened. And again, the Fed is not the government. Nor is it Biden.

You voted for Biden? Fine. YOU fine folks should have to bare the entire burden of his reckless spending, sound fair?
Well, his reckless spending is contributing to high inflation. How do you filter inflation out to the libs only?

The Federal Reserve is not the government. It is not Biden.

It is reacting to inflation, which was created by (a) Trillions of dollars of QE over several years, (b) Collapsed global supply chains and (c) the Fed's own failure to react to inflation for about ten months.

I know you're not told any of that in your world. But that's what happened. And again, the Fed is not the government. Nor is it Biden.
I just stated it was created by a collapsed supply chain. Sorry you missed it.

A collapsed supply chain created by democrats in unison imposing authoritarian lockdowns that destroyed jobs and businesses. Then authoritarian Vax mandates on top of that.

It was intentional not a natural occurrence

Says the faux libertarian that spews every lefty talking point they provide him. :)

This is my favorite lefty talking point to spew....

1678115647114.png

I notice Gator didnt fact check Sixties fan’s copy and paste of Biden’s Twitter post blaming Trump for the state of the current economy. Even though they deleted it from the Twitter post before posting it here.

Wonder why?

I just stated it was created by a collapsed supply chain. Sorry you missed it.

A collapsed supply chain created by democrats in unison imposing authoritarian lockdowns that destroyed jobs and businesses. Then authoritarian Vax mandates on top of that.

It was intentional not a natural occurrence
Silly conspiracy. Prove something for a change.

I notice Gator didnt fact check Sixties fan’s copy and paste of Biden’s Twitter post blaming Trump for the state of the current economy. Even though they deleted it from the Twitter post before posting it here.

Wonder why?

Even you admitted it was accurate. Why do I need to add to that?

Even you admitted it was accurate. Why do I need to add to that?
No…I added the fact check they deleted stating it was superficially correct but only if you ignore the fact that Democrats locked down the economy.

Knowing what a stickler you are about “lies”. I’m surprised you let Biden’s blatantly false statement slide.

No…I added the fact check they deleted stating it was superficially correct but only if you ignore the fact that Democrats locked down the economy.

Knowing what a stickler you are about “lies”. I’m surprised you let Biden’s blatantly false statement slide.

The economy was locked down at the recommendation of Trump's CDC.

Trump was POTUS for all 4 years, he gets all the credit for the good things and all the blame for the bad things, that is part of the job.

The statement was not false in any way, even you admitted that.

The economy was locked down at the recommendation of Trump's CDC.

Trump was POTUS for all 4 years, he gets all the credit for the good things and all the blame for the bad things, that is part of the job.

The statement was not false in any way, even you admitted that.
Must be why the fact check was deleted huh? Here it is again…

“While superficially accurate, this is missing important context. 1) Bipartisan COVID funding tripled the deficit in 2020, making up much of the debt attributed to Trump. 2) Its planned expiration caused the 2022 deficit reduction. (Biden actions have increased it.)”

You voted for Biden? Fine. YOU fine folks should have to bare the entire burden of his reckless spending, sound fair?
Take my share from the refund owed from Baby Bush's invasion and occupation of Iraq and the Orange BlunderButt's Tax Cuts for rich. Then send me the rest of the refund.

“While superficially accurate, this is missing important context. 1) Bipartisan COVID funding tripled the deficit in 2020, making up much of the debt attributed to Trump. 2) Its planned expiration caused the 2022 deficit reduction. (Biden actions have increased it.)”

Superficially accurate = accurate.

I agree with you that the drop in deficit spending has nothing at all to do with Biden, but every POTUS takes credit for such things.

Wait he got two fact checks on that claim LOL

Currently rated helpful·Shown on Twitter

Provides important context · Directly addresses the Tweet’s claim
56% of the prior administration's deficit occurred in 2020, largely a result of bipartisan emergency Covid spending. https://www.thebalancemoney.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306 The deficit reduction Biden claims credit for is due to that same emergency Covid spending ending as planned. https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/07/politics/fact-check-president-biden-state-of-the-union/index.html

Provides important context · Directly addresses the Tweet’s claim
56% of the prior administration's deficit occurred in 2020,

So, we both agree it happened under Trump. Also keeping in mind that Trump was asking for larger checks to be sent out than were, I think only a mindless drone would give Trump a free pass for that spending.

So, we both agree it happened under Trump. Also keeping in mind that Trump was asking for larger checks to be sent out than were, I think only a mindless drone would give Trump a free pass for that spending.
The checks we’re sent out in the first place because Democrats imposed draconian lockdowns and refused to unlock restrictions when Trump asked them to. So no. Democrats do not get to deny culpability for the deficit and they don’t get to take credit for the reduction created when COVID freebies later expired either. They also don’t get to take credit for jobs returning after citizens were allowed to go back to work.

The checks we’re sent out in the first place because Democrats imposed draconian lockdowns and refused to unlock restrictions when Trump asked them to. So no. Democrats do not get to deny culpability for the deficit and they don’t get to take credit for the reduction created when COVID freebies later expired either. They also don’t get to take credit for jobs returning after citizens were allowed to go back to work.

Well, yes the Dems are just as culpable.

Thus the joy for me not being a mindless partisan drone, I can actually blame both sides since it was a joint effort. You on the other hand cannot give Trump even one iota of blame for it.

Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back