File this under satire: TAX the LIBS

Highest rates in 20 years and still climbing. :)

Highest rates many consumers have seen since they started participating in the economy.

But gee…it was worse in the 80’s so…

LOL

So, you lied and now you are trying to cover for it.

A rhetorical question, no doubt.

In her defense she seems to be a very young person that does not understand the rates we have seen since 2010 are not the norm, and were kept low for way too long. She just has no valid point of reference

1678110386191.png

In her defense she seems to be a very young person that does not understand the rates we have seen since 2010 are not the norm, and were kept low for way too long. She just has no valid point of reference
Not by experience, certainly. But there is no shortage of information available to people who want to make everything political. The problem is that they restrict themselves to incomplete, one-sided "facts" and "information" from voices they (shouldn't) trust.

It's always struck me as tragic, how commitment to an ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity.

So, you lied and now you are trying to cover for it.
Lied? LOL
You are funny.

Gator is mad because I said “record high”

Well…it’s a record high since I and many others started participating in the economy.

But you must cover for democrats so… we must all go back and pretend we were consumers in 1988/1990 taking out large loans.

Many people buying homes/cars and applying for loans today weren’t even born in 1988/1990.

But Gator must shield Biden at all costs :)

Gator is mad because I said “record high”

Well…it’s a record high since I and many others started participating in the economy.

It was incorrect. What you would call Fake News had the MSM done the same thing.

Why is accuracy of so little importance for you?

I cannot help that you are child, but that does not excuse your ignorance.

But you must cover for democrats so… we must all go back and pretend we were consumers in 1988/1990 taking out large loans.

Many people buying homes/cars and applying for loans today weren’t even born in 1988/1990.

It was higher than it is now in 2008. Were you not an adult in 2008?

But Gator must shield Biden at all costs

Biden sucks, the Dems suck. Which is why you have plenty of actual facts to use to bash them, but instead you make up things. Why is that?

Not by experience, certainly. But there is no shortage of information available to people who want to make everything political. The problem is that they restrict themselves to incomplete, one-sided "facts" and "information" from voices they (shouldn't) trust.

It's always struck me as tragic, how commitment to an ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity.

She is the poster child for this. In the discussion about Disney she bashed me for daring to read a law for myself instead of letting a video tell me what to think

The Democrats tank the economy with lockdowns which destroys businesses and kills jobs, breaks the supply chain to the point where consumers have long waiting lists to purchase cars,make home/car repairs, buy appliances etc. created a situation where we have limited stock on grocery shelves then they have to hike interest rates to slow demand for goods and services.

But don’t worry…it was worse in the 80’s folks.

It was incorrect. What you would call Fake News had the MSM done the same thing.

Why is accuracy of so little importance for you?

I cannot help that you are child, but that does not excuse your ignorance.

It was higher than it is now in 2008. Were you not an adult in 2008?

Biden sucks, the Dems suck. Which is why you have plenty of actual facts to use to bash them, but instead you make up things. Why is that?
She is the poster child for this. In the discussion about Disney she bashed me for daring to read a law for myself instead of letting a video tell me what to think
I relayed what had changed according to a Florida lawyer that specialized in Floridas special districts since you were claiming nothing changed.

Which you were wrong about. Still are.

I relayed what had changed according to a Florida lawyer that specialized in Floridas special districts since you were claiming nothing changed.

Which you were wrong about. Still are.

and you still have not read the law for yourself! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you are claiming you know more than a Florida Lawyer that specializes in and negotiates for special districts. Especially in relation to theme parks?

No, I am claiming I do not need other tell me what to think. Even a Florida Lawyer that specializes in and negotiates for special districts has an agenda to push when they make such videos

No, I am claiming I do not need other tell me what to think. Even a Florida Lawyer that specializes in and negotiates for special districts has an agenda to push when they make such videos
Right because it blows up your narrative that “nothing had changed”. I know.

The lawyer didn’t make the video he was answering questions about Disney’s special district,how it was set up ,how it was different than other special districts and what had changed.

But sure. We should all follow your unbiased expertise related to Florida special districts provided to you by lefty talking points.

Not. 😆

Right because it blows up your narrative that “nothing had changed”. I know.

The lawyer didn’t make the video he was answering questions about Disney’s special district,how it was set up ,how it was different than other special districts and what had changed.

But sure. We should all follow your unbiased expertise related to Florida special districts provided to you by lefty talking points.

Not. 😆

No, you should not follow me either. Why do you have this weird need to follow what someone tells you to think?

You should read the law yourself and form your own opinions as to what it does.

But this is totally beyond something you would consider.

No, you should not follow me either. Why do you have this weird need to follow what someone tells you to think?

You should read the law yourself and form your own opinions as to what it does.

But this is totally beyond something you would consider.
Your opinion isn’t “fact”. It’s opinion ( which you are now admitting) after having a hissy fit and whining to another poster because I sought out a video with a Florida lawyer discussing Disney’s special district changes.

You are weird.

Your opinion isn’t “fact”. It’s opinion ( which you are now admitting) after having a hissy fit and whining to another poster because I sought out a video with a Florida lawyer discussing Disney’s special district changes.

You are weird.

I never claimed my opinion was fact.

I just do not really understand your need to have others tell you what to think.

It is just weird.

Forum List

Back