File this under satire: TAX the LIBS

Well, yes the Dems are just as culpable.

Thus the joy for me not being a mindless partisan drone, I can actually blame both sides since it was a joint effort. You on the other hand cannot give Trump even one iota of blame for it.

Sucks to be you.
Only you don’t blame both sides. Hense why you were trying to put words in my mouth agreeing with you that being superficially true is the same thing as being true.

Only thing keeping you from being a mindless drone…is when someone calls you on your bullshit.

Shut up and go out and stimulate the economy. Oh and hopefully a couple of those 87,000 irs agents can harass you for a while.
Those who aren't tax cheat criminal parasites, they don't worry about the IRS.

You do. Go fig.

Just how much have cheated the rest of us out of? And why do you expect us to continue to subsidize you?

Those who aren't tax cheat criminal parasites, they don't worry about the IRS.

You do. Go fig.

Just how much have cheated the rest of us out of? And why do you expect us to continue to subsidize you?
Lol, stupid will be stupid. Obama already weaponized the irs. Just think Trump gets back in and does the same. With 87,000 more people to find things.

You voted for Biden? Fine. YOU fine folks should have to bare the entire burden of his reckless spending, sound fair?
OK.

Under tRump the deficit reached a RECORD of 15% of the US GDP
Under Mighty Joe Biden the deficit in 2022 was 6% of GDP

We'll take that in cash if you please

Forum List

Back