File this under satire: TAX the LIBS

You voted for Biden? Fine.

Actually, no living Biden voter has ever been really found. After relentless years of polling, all that was ever found was:
  • Republican: "I voted for Trump."
  • Democrat: "I voted against Trump."
  • Progressive liberal: "I voted against the orange guy."
  • Conservative: "I voted for America First."
  • Jill Biden: "I voted just to get it over with."

The Catholic church used to sell "indulgences" to the wealthy. To buy their way into heaven. Liberals NOW call it carbon allowances.

Why does Wokism remind me of that twilight zone episode. The Boy that can read minds and can destroy you.

I like how you conveniently left off the fact check that was attached to that Twitter post. Here let me help you out…

You wouldn’t be trying to manipulate facts with fake news would you?

“While superficially accurate, this is missing important context. 1) Bipartisan COVID funding tripled the deficit in 2020, making up much of the debt attributed to Trump. 2) Its planned expiration caused the 2022 deficit reduction. (Biden actions have increased it.)”

Great joke from you, told on a Satire thread. A barrel of laughs.
Joe and the gang engineered inflation to keep our nation soluble for their agendas. The evilest tax from the evilest men. Legislation from Congress that was endless trillions of dollars of printed fiat currency pushed as victories. This is why we survive off of foreigners making products for us and turning China into a superpower which is challenging us for the supreme country of the world.

You voted for Biden? Fine. YOU fine folks should have to bare the entire burden of his reckless spending, sound fair?

Did you volunteer to bear (not bare) the entire burden of Trump's reckless spending?

- - - ... It's morse code for...you are a frigging idiot if you voted for Biden. You need to pay for his inflation and his policies. Include me OUT of this.

Which country are you moving to?

Typical of republicans and their dear leader, run up the debt and crash the economy, then insist "others" fix THEIR mess.
THEN.........WHINE about it.

He claimed to have presided over the “best economy in history.” (Average growth, even before the coronavirus pandemic decimated the economy, was lower under Trump than under former Presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.)

Is it just a claim or is it true?

You voted for Biden? Fine. YOU fine folks should have to bare the entire burden of his reckless spending, sound fair?
Did you start threads like this when Trump was making Keynes turn over in his grave?

Did you join in with all his bragging about his economy, the one driven by QE, spending, and low interest rates?

Just curious.

y7V4SXV.gif

RGi4jCf.gif

Sigh.....

Right now the prime rate is 7.75%

1678104982394.png

They were higher all of 87 and 88

1678105044900.png

They were higher from 89 to 91

1678105124835.png

In other words, there is nothing "record high" about what we are seeing now, despite what your GOP talking points tell you to post on here.

Do yourself a favor, quit letting other people do your thinking, and research things for yourself.

Sigh.....

Right now the prime rate is 7.75%

View attachment 763025

They were higher all of 87 and 88

View attachment 763026

They were higher from 89 to 91

View attachment 763027

In other words, there is nothing "record high" about what we are seeing now, despite what your GOP talking points tell you to post on here.

Do yourself a favor, quit letting other people do your thinking, and research things for yourself.
So yay! What a relief we only have the highest interest rates since the 2000’s. Whew. We weren’t set back to the 80’s. 😀

So yay! What a relief we only have the highest interest rates since the 2000’s. Whew. We weren’t set back to the 80’s. 😀

Weird way of admitting you were wrong about the being record high.

But I guess it is all the honesty you can muster.

Weird way of admitting you were wrong about the being record high.

But I guess it is all the honesty you can muster.
Highest rates in 20 years and still climbing. :)

Highest rates many consumers have seen since they started participating in the economy.

But gee…it was worse in the 80’s so…

LOL

Luckily I made all of my large purchases before Biden and the democrats tanked the economy :)

Forum List

Back