File this under satire: TAX the LIBS

• Banned
81 million people SUPPOSEDLY voted for Biden, largest voter turn out in history. You people did this YOU pay for it. Be careful of what you want...you just GOT IT. You voted Biden, you pay for it. Seems fair to me.

He claimed to have presided over the “best economy in history.” (Average growth, even before the coronavirus pandemic decimated the economy, was lower under Trump than under former Presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.)

"Six trillion dollars more in debt, that's never the right direction for the country," Pompeo said.

A Newsweek report from the end of Trump's presidency found that the national deficit had increased by about $7.8 trillion during his four years in office, up from $19.9 trillion in 2017 to $27.7 trillion in 2021, a roughly 40 percent jump. On the 2016 campaign trail, Trump said that he would be able to eliminate the entirety of the deficit over the course of eight years and two terms as president, which he ultimately did not get. While stimulus initiatives in response to the COVID-19 pandemic contributed significantly to this increase, the deficit had been climbing under Trump prior to 2020 as well.

He claimed to have presided over the “best economy in history.” (Average growth, even before the coronavirus pandemic decimated the economy, was lower under Trump than under former Presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.)

What are you doing wasting your time posting. You should be out purchasing lots of products since Biden’s economy is booming. Get to it.

What are you doing wasting your time posting. You should be out purchasing lots of products since Biden’s economy is booming. Get to it.
Great joke from you, told on a Satire thread. A barrel of laughs.

Biden hands out billions to Ukraine, blows a up a pipeline and causes a MAJOR environmental crisis, Meanwhile, Biden ignored that actual existential crisis in East Palestine, Ohio. You voted for this? YOU need to pay for it.
Oh, so this is NOT a Satire thread.

You are gratefully NEVER becoming the President of anywhere or anything.

Satire is great!!!

- - - ... It's morse code for...you are a frigging idiot if you voted for Biden. You need to pay for his inflation and his policies. Include me OUT of this.

Libs are all over this "tax the 1%, eat the rich paradigm". Great. You voted for Biden you pay for it. YOU pay all the costs, I am good with that. Biden ramping up inflation? Biden reckless spending? Biden giving loan forgiveness to students Great, YOU assholes pay for it. We see how that works.

Libs are all over this "tax the 1%, eat the rich paradigm". Great. You voted for Biden you pay for it. YOU pay all the costs, I am good with that. Biden ramping up inflation? Biden reckless spending? Biden giving loan forgiveness to students Great, YOU assholes pay for it. We see how that works.
Since you insist in not paying for Trump's nearly 8 Trillion dollar addition to the deficit during his four years.........

See how it works?

Why you hoarding all your money? When Biden’s economy is outstanding!

Forum List

Back