Fight for womens rights in most backward part of Europe

These religious zealots hate women and keep the province in the dark ages. Its very rare that I support the fucking tories but hats off to the corrupt bastards in this instance.
Women in dark ages?

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

A person who was truly concerned with women's rights would oppose Muslim rape gangs, not support them as shown by an undeniable pattern of rhetoric on the subject.
I have asked this before and you always fuck off and hide.
Give me an example of "my support". Just one will do.

Now fuck off.

A person who was truly concerned with women's rights would oppose Muslim rape gangs, not support them as shown by an undeniable pattern of rhetoric on the subject.

Now fuck off.
You show it through your zealous obsession with hating those who oppose it and your calling them names for doing so, Child rape enabler.

When a person opposes the rape of children by cultural supremacists and you attack THEM like you aways do instead of the rapist , there is no other logical conclusion one can draw than the fact you support them. You are actually taking an active role in helping assist them get away with child rape since you know full well that it is exactly this sort of constant abuse responsible for people staying quiet in face of it.

These religious zealots hate women and keep the province in the dark ages. Its very rare that I support the fucking tories but hats off to the corrupt bastards in this instance.

And you're happy to pursue NWO agenda 'The white genocide'
In all non-whites countries abortions are prohibited, shall be murdered only white babies?

choice_sign-1st_trimester.jpg

malachi2.jpg

choicewoman.jpg

didthey.jpg

Women in dark ages?

View attachment 470473

The stupid liberal whore will go to Hell.

double_murder_yard_sign.jpg

prolife_35.jpg

Now fuck off.
You show it through your zealous obsession with hating those who oppose it and your calling them names for doing so, Child rape enabler.

When a person opposes the rape of children by cultural supremacists and you attack THEM like you aways do instead of the rapist , there is no other logical conclusion one can draw than the fact you support them. You are actually taking an active role in helping assist them get away with child rape since you know full well that it is exactly this sort of constant abuse responsible for people staying quiet in face of it.
Seriously ?
I have the utmost respect for those who work in child protection. However I could not name one of them. I have certainly never spoken against them.
Once again you make things up to fit your twisted narrative.

Now fuck off.

Now fuck off.

Seriously ?
I have the utmost respect for those who work in child protection. However I could not name one of them. I have certainly never spoken against them.

Now fuck off.
You know full well that you seek the rape of children by Muslims and the method you use is to attack anybody who oppses them doing it.

Your pattern is undeniable and your lies fool no one.

Now fuck off.

Seriously ?

Now fuck off.
You know full well that you seek the rape of children by Muslims and the method you use is to attack anybody who oppses them doing it.

And perhaps you could give me an example of that you lying ****. I have asked before but you can never back up your shit.

Now fuck off.

Seriously ?

Now fuck off.

And perhaps you could give me an example of that you lying ****. I have asked before but you can never back up your shit.
I have backed up with logic countless times and you lied in post #11.

You need a different purpose in life than assisting your Islamic masters in their rape of chilren.

Now fuck off.

Seriously ?

Now fuck off.

I have backed up with logic countless times and you lied in post #11.

You need a different purpose in life than assisting your Islamic masters in their rape of chilren.
Ya got nothing you racist gimp. Nothing.

What happened in Rotherham is shame for Britain. And that is not even the fact of existing of a teenage abusing ring which comprised of the representatives of some nationality.

It is the fact that local authorities knew about it and did nothing to protect the victims out of the fear of being accused of inappropriate actions toward minorities. This shows that the British domestic policy had (I hope the past tense is proper in this case) significant flows which led to absurdity and breaking the law.

I hope the British will find their guts and fix the things. I am not about discrimination, segregation or similar stuff. On the contrary. All people should gave equal rights, equal opportunities and equal responsibilities under the law.

What happened in Rotherham is shame for Britain. And that is not even the fact of existing of a teenage abusing ring which comprised of the representatives of some nationality.

It is the fact that local authorities knew about it and did nothing to protect the victims out of the fear of being accused of inappropriate actions toward minorities. This shows that the British domestic policy had (I hope the past tense is proper in this case) significant flows which led to absurdity and breaking the law.

I hope the British will find their guts and fix the things. I am not about discrimination, segregation or similar stuff. On the contrary. All people should gave equal rights, equal opportunities and equal responsibilities under the law.

yes -- the gang rapes of children continued unabated because people were more fearful of being called a "racist' than they were motivated to prorect the poor children involved.

This is exactly why Tommy keeps calling people "racist" like he did in post #16 in this very thread.

yes -- the gang rapes of children continued unabated because people were more fearful of being called a "racist' than they were motivated to prorect the poor children involved.

This is exactly why Tommy keeps calling people "racist" like he did in post #16 in this very thread.
Parroting the same gibberish doesnt make it true. Nobody on planet earth has ever been critical of the people who dealt with this issue and put rapists in jail.
There were others who tried to disrupt the process and nearly caused the guilty to go free. Can you believe that folk would behave in this way ?

Forum List

Back