Europa as the happiest place in the world for a fourth year running, in an annual UN-sponsored report.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
You shall flush the 'report' down the toilet.
Europa and all countries mentioned there are dying.

1. Europa is run by insane satanists who are killing it by schizophrenic 'measures' Covid-1984 scamdemic
2. Only a hard core communist opinion isn't a Nazi one.
3. Native Europeans have in average 1.1 child pro family
4. Industry is gone to China
5. Islam will become the only religion within few years ( in the case Europa stops scamdemic now and survives its immense aftermaths )
6. No punishment for criminals
7. Perversity is the norm
8. Christianity like moral and values are dead.
9. All brainy people had already left the dying continent.

Happiness like in lunatic asylum or on the board of the ship of fools would be the right definition

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

1. Europa is run by insane satanists who are killing it by schizophrenic 'measures' Covid-1984 scamdemic
5. Islam will become the only religion within few years ( in the case Europa stops scamdemic now and survives its immense aftermaths )

Happiness like in lunatic asylum or on the board of the ship of fools would be the right definition

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

Yep, over there is where the slaves are, you know where they work less hours and get more vacation. Most people have been to several different countries in a years time. Mean while over here where all we do is work and sleep. We just got it all figured out don't we. Hell I am one of them. Plenty of money to just relax but can't. All I know is work. Work is the only place I feel comfortable. Most the people on here are likely the same. Yep keep preaching your fear, hate, doom and gloom. We all know that christ was all about fear and hate right? What a good Christian you are ignoring Christian teaching!

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

Yep, over there is where the slaves are, you know where they work less hours and get more vacation. Most people have been to several different countries in a years time. Mean while over here where all we do is work and sleep. We just got it all figured out don't we. Hell I am one of them. Plenty of money to just relax but can't. All I know is work. Work is the only place I feel comfortable. Most the people on here are likely the same. Yep keep preaching your fear, hate, doom and gloom. We all know that christ was all about fear and hate right? What a good Christian you are ignoring Christian teaching!

True slaves. Work overtime like crazy, spend the little bit of free time on complaining about the unemployed. Rolling around in big fat car, got no heating at home.

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

Is Sweden a harbinger of what Europe will look like in a few decades?

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

True slaves. Work overtime like crazy, spend the little bit of free time on complaining about the unemployed. Rolling around in big fat car, got no heating at home.

that! I don't complain about the unemployed but not feeling comfortable any where but work can not be healthy! Certainly a conditioned response to this culture. A couple summers ago I partied with some Australians that had taken a year off to travel around the world. An accountant and a brick layer. Not the profession you would consider to obtain obscene wealth. I felt guilty about one night out and they were going a year with out work and seeing the world. I do not think I am atypical in this feeling.

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

that! I don't complain about the unemployed but not feeling comfortable any where but work can not be healthy! Certainly a conditioned response to this culture. A couple summers ago I partied with some Australians that had taken a year off to travel around the world. An accountant and a brick layer. Not the profession you would consider to obtain obscene wealth. I felt guilty about one night out and they were going a year with out work and seeing the world. I do not think I am atypical in this feeling.

I was actually talking about my country. And here is another pest that infests our continent:

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

I was actually talking about my country. And here is another pest that infests our continent:

Been like that here for years and is obviously spreading. Sorry to hear it.

was actually talking about my country. And here is another pest that infests our continent
What did you expect? European countries wont sustain the model of social state as it was in the last 50 years.

was actually talking about my country. And here is another pest that infests our continent
What did you expect? European countries wont sustain the model of social state as it was in the last 50 years.
You have to renew it constantly, otherwise the fat cats turn it into Feudalism.
What to renew? The social model? Hardly it can be renewed due to economic reasons.
It can. The cash is there. If you got less it doesn´t mean there is less it means the fat cats got more. This will result in economic downturn sooner or later.

Last edited:

WAR_HERB_503-001.jpg

The Europeans have had a rich history with dictators, dynasty families, premiers, duces, kings/queens, fuhrers, regents, royal families etc, ALL of which have been dismal failures @ best. The problem for Europe is two fold, gullibility & idolatry. The two before mentioned problems are a real problem for any human society upon planet earth where the society in question allows itself to entertain gullibility, which quickly leads into idolatry. Once idolatry of dictators/royal family's(eg. England) sets into a society it's all over for the general population then turned peons. The problem has also engulfed other countries/regions of the earth with America no exception.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What to renew? The social model? Hardly it can be renewed due to economic reasons.
It can. The cash is there. If you got less it doesn´t mean there is less it means the fat cats got more. This will result in economic downturn sooner or later.
This means also that the fat cats prefer to spend the money in some other places, where the workforce is cheaper and less demanding for their rights.

Except of that, this is coupled with a situation when more people get healthcare and pensions and fewer pay for it.

This means also that the fat cats prefer to spend the money in some other places, where the workforce is cheaper and less demanding for their rights.

Except of that, this is coupled with a situation when more people get healthcare and pensions and fewer pay for it.
So when they withdraw purchasing power, it will just accelerate the development. We don´t have more people getting healthcare, it is mandatory. But we have more old people eating up pensions and they are also more expensive for the health insurance. This is also an effect produced by the fat cats as they produce family and children unfriendly environments.

Forum List

Back