Feral Cop Fired for Slamming 12yr old Girl

By the way, are you showing signs of early Alzheimers ?

This is the second thread you've started on this.
No stupid this is not the second thread reporting he was fired. I started one about the incident and this is the thread on the feral cop being fired. 2 different topics.

It's about the same story, and you updated the existing thread. Posters not paying enough attention to you ?

Why is there a bowel restrictions here that you cannot post an updated version of a previous post?
Theres not. He was just upset at the cop being fired and trying to find a way to deflect.

Show where the cop was fired or shut the fuck up.

By the way, are you showing signs of early Alzheimers ?

This is the second thread you've started on this.
No stupid this is not the second thread reporting he was fired. I started one about the incident and this is the thread on the feral cop being fired. 2 different topics.

It's about the same story, and you updated the existing thread. Posters not paying enough attention to you ?

Why is there a bowel restrictions here that you cannot post an updated version of a previous post?
Theres not. He was just upset at the cop being fired and trying to find a way to deflect.

Read the link in the OP dumb ass and try your best to make me shut up.

Read the link in the OP dumb ass and try and make me shut up.

I've been reading your posts for some time now and I don't have to do a thing to shut you up. Some white guy will yell "N**ger" from a block away and you being as dumb as a bag of hammers, will step out in front of a bus looking for a fight.

I saw everything in the OP. You obviously read what you want into everything you see.

By her own words the 12 year old was headed into what most thought to be a confrontation and probably a fight. The only thing that is important and the video does not show is if the young girl was confrontational and the officer was acting to prevent harm to her or the girl she was there to deal with. Obviously the officer had gotten wind of what was going to occur as all of the witnesses some even videoing the expected confrontation.

She was not "slammed" as she stated. She did not even remember what had happened exactly. I see nothing to suggest she was injured. Being put to the ground and handcuffed is not necessarily abuse. It was just an immediate end to whatever was happening. The cop was doing a difficult job. It is easy to characterize this any way one wants to. She certainly isn't a little 12 year old.
Bullshit. The cop over reacted for nothing. Just because she may have been going to fight no one knows for sure. Her own words say

"I was going up to her to tell her let's go somewhere else so we could talk, but that's when the cop thought I was going at her,” Janissa said. “I wasn't going to do anything.”

Obviously you havent seen the video. Yes the officer slammed her to the ground and this is why his ass was terminated along with his attempted cover up.

"In the video, Officer Joshua Kehm is seen lifting the student into the air and throwing her to the ground."

"Additionally, the officer's report was inconsistent with the video and it was also delayed, which is not in accordance with the general operating procedures of the police department. We want to be clear that we will not tolerate this behavior," Martinez said.

According to the video report I DID WATCH he was relieved from duty pending an investigation. He was not fired.

Picking her up off the ground stopped the girl in her tracks and avoided any injuries that could have easily occurred in that crowded environment. He did not SLAM her to the ground. She received no reported injury.
You must be retarded. Of course he was fired and of course he slammed her. They caught it on video you dumb inbred.

I've been reading your posts for some time now and I don't have to do a thing to shut you up. Some white guy will yell "N**ger" from a block away and you being as dumb as a bag of hammers, will step out in front of a bus looking for a fight.

I saw everything in the OP. You obviously read what you want into everything you see.
If you dont have to do a thing then why did you plead with me to shut up? If you dont know what fired means then thats your issue.

By her own words the 12 year old was headed into what most thought to be a confrontation and probably a fight. The only thing that is important and the video does not show is if the young girl was confrontational and the officer was acting to prevent harm to her or the girl she was there to deal with. Obviously the officer had gotten wind of what was going to occur as all of the witnesses some even videoing the expected confrontation.

She was not "slammed" as she stated. She did not even remember what had happened exactly. I see nothing to suggest she was injured. Being put to the ground and handcuffed is not necessarily abuse. It was just an immediate end to whatever was happening. The cop was doing a difficult job. It is easy to characterize this any way one wants to. She certainly isn't a little 12 year old.
Bullshit. The cop over reacted for nothing. Just because she may have been going to fight no one knows for sure. Her own words say

"I was going up to her to tell her let's go somewhere else so we could talk, but that's when the cop thought I was going at her,” Janissa said. “I wasn't going to do anything.”

Obviously you havent seen the video. Yes the officer slammed her to the ground and this is why his ass was terminated along with his attempted cover up.

"In the video, Officer Joshua Kehm is seen lifting the student into the air and throwing her to the ground."

"Additionally, the officer's report was inconsistent with the video and it was also delayed, which is not in accordance with the general operating procedures of the police department. We want to be clear that we will not tolerate this behavior," Martinez said.

According to the video report I DID WATCH he was relieved from duty pending an investigation. He was not fired.

Picking her up off the ground stopped the girl in her tracks and avoided any injuries that could have easily occurred in that crowded environment. He did not SLAM her to the ground. She received no reported injury.
You must be retarded. Of course he was fired and of course he slammed her. They caught it on video you dumb inbred.

Go find yourself a nice patch of cotton to pick. Or massa gonna whip your dumb ass. :lol:

A burnout in my highschool was going to make me whip his ass outside my math teacher/wrestling coaches class. He knew the burnout was starting it and if I got suspended I wouldn't be able to wrestle. Before we could fight coach body slammed the kid. Cellphones didn't exist.

I would have to know how out of control these kids are before I decide if it was excessive. Probably was too much. Guy like that shouldn't be in a school but neither should the kids fighting

Go find yourself a nice patch of cotton to pick. Or massa gonna whip your dumb ass. :lol:
Go find yourself something to relive your hair lice cave chimp.
lol.gif

If you dont have to do a thing then why did you plead with me to shut up? If you dont know what fired means then thats your issue.

Plead with you? Not in your best dream. Go back to dreaming you have been caught running away and the bad white man is whipping you to within an inch of your life. :lol:

Don't go away...this is fun.

A burnout in my highschool was going to make me whip his ass outside my math teacher/wrestling coaches class. He knew the burnout was starting it and if I got suspended I wouldn't be able to wrestle. Before we could fight coach body slammed the kid. Cellphones didn't exist.

I would have to know how out of control these kids are before I decide if it was excessive. Probably was too much. Guy like that shouldn't be in a school but neither should the kids fighting
Its not all that hard. It was a 12yr old girl. No reason for the coward to body slam her. He was having power issues.

Asclepias frustrates you that quickly? So far you look like the asshole. Continue

Plead with you? Not in your best dream. Go back to dreaming you have been caught running away and the bad white man is whipping you to within an inch of your life. :lol:

Dont try to pretend you were not emotional. Why else would you tell me to STFU over the internet?
lol.gif

The cop was probably trained to act within the rules. Obviously that is more than can be said for the kids in the video.

Asclepias frustrates you that quickly? So far you look like the asshole. Continue

I do? Sheezaaam! And I was trying to be nice. SHHHHHHHhhhh! I'm onna roll here! :lol:

The cop was probably trained to act within the rules. Obviously that is more than can be said for the kids in the video.
Evidently he forgot his training. Thats why his ass was canned and why you are so emotionally traumatized.

SHHHHHHHhhhh! I'm onna roll here! :lol:
Yes you are doing monkey rolls in an effort to express your anger.
lol.gif

Dont try to pretend you were not emotional. Why else would you tell me to STFU over the internet?
lol.gif

You STILL have offered no proof the cop was fired.

lol.gif

You still have offered no proof you can read or make me shut up.
lol.gif

If he acted within the rules he wouldn't have gotten fired.

What we're going to see though is kids are going to get hurt. These kids don't have respect for authority. I know because I sort of was that girl. I got in at least 3 fights in high school right in front of three teachers. Do I think a teacher should have gotten fired for body slamming me? No. A girl? Probably trouble for the cop. Even if she was black. Her life matters too. Not just white girls even if they are pussies

lol.gif

You still have offered no proof you can read or make me shut up.
lol.gif

You had just better hope that bus has good brakes. :lol:

Forum List

Back