Feral Cop Fired for Slamming 12yr old Girl

If you dont have to do a thing then why did you plead with me to shut up? If you dont know what fired means then thats your issue.

Plead with you? Not in your best dream. Go back to dreaming you have been caught running away and the bad white man is whipping you to within an inch of your life. :lol:

Don't go away...this is fun.
Dont try to pretend you were not emotional. Why else would you tell me to STFU over the internet?
lol.gif

You STILL have offered no proof the cop was fired.
You still have offered no proof you can read or make me shut up.
lol.gif

You had just better hope that bus has good brakes. :lol:
You had just better hope they let cave monkeys attend GED reading classes.
lol.gif

Read the link in the OP dumb ass and try and make me shut up.

I've been reading your posts for some time now and I don't have to do a thing to shut you up. Some white guy will yell "N**ger" from a block away and you being as dumb as a bag of hammers, will step out in front of a bus looking for a fight.

I saw everything in the OP. You obviously read what you want into everything you see.
If you dont have to do a thing then why did you plead with me to shut up? If you dont know what fired means then thats your issue.

Plead with you? Not in your best dream. Go back to dreaming you have been caught running away and the bad white man is whipping you to within an inch of your life. :lol:

Dont try to pretend you were not emotional. Why else would you tell me to STFU over the internet?
lol.gif

Why is it OK to body slam black girls?

By her own words the 12 year old was headed into what most thought to be a confrontation and probably a fight. The only thing that is important and the video does not show is if the young girl was confrontational and the officer was acting to prevent harm to her or the girl she was there to deal with. Obviously the officer had gotten wind of what was going to occur as all of the witnesses some even videoing the expected confrontation.

She was not "slammed" as she stated. She did not even remember what had happened exactly. I see nothing to suggest she was injured. Being put to the ground and handcuffed is not necessarily abuse. It was just an immediate end to whatever was happening. The cop was doing a difficult job. It is easy to characterize this any way one wants to. She certainly isn't a little 12 year old.
Bullshit. The cop over reacted for nothing. Just because she may have been going to fight no one knows for sure. Her own words say

"I was going up to her to tell her let's go somewhere else so we could talk, but that's when the cop thought I was going at her,” Janissa said. “I wasn't going to do anything.”

Obviously you havent seen the video. Yes the officer slammed her to the ground and this is why his ass was terminated along with his attempted cover up.

"In the video, Officer Joshua Kehm is seen lifting the student into the air and throwing her to the ground."

"Additionally, the officer's report was inconsistent with the video and it was also delayed, which is not in accordance with the general operating procedures of the police department. We want to be clear that we will not tolerate this behavior," Martinez said.
A burnout in my highschool was going to make me whip his ass outside my math teacher/wrestling coaches class. He knew the burnout was starting it and if I got suspended I wouldn't be able to wrestle. Before we could fight coach body slammed the kid. Cellphones didn't exist.

I would have to know how out of control these kids are before I decide if it was excessive. Probably was too much. Guy like that shouldn't be in a school but neither should the kids fighting

The cop was probably trained to act within the rules. Obviously that is more than can be said for the kids in the video.
If he acted within the rules he wouldn't have gotten fired.

What we're going to see though is kids are going to get hurt. These kids don't have respect for authority. I know because I sort of was that girl. I got in at least 3 fights in high school right in front of three teachers. Do I think a teacher should have gotten fired for body slamming me? No. A girl? Probably trouble for the cop. Even if she was black. Her life matters too. Not just white girls even if they are pussies

You used to be a girl? That's some admission! :lol: I just knew this thread would lead to something interesting!

Christ onna cracker! Are all you people DEAF!!!??? She is/was Latino you goofs! Her life means absolutely nothing to me. Better check her parents for their green cards! Her stupidity might just break up their happy home!

I've been reading your posts for some time now and I don't have to do a thing to shut you up. Some white guy will yell "N**ger" from a block away and you being as dumb as a bag of hammers, will step out in front of a bus looking for a fight.

I saw everything in the OP. You obviously read what you want into everything you see.

lol.gif

She wasnt Black but she was Mexican. I wonder if ethnicity had something to do with it? Now that you mention it I think it may have.

lol.gif

Some girls like it rough. What can I say?

lol.gif

You can say to the ex-cop that he can now hangout with you down at the trailer park.
lol.gif

By her own words the 12 year old was headed into what most thought to be a confrontation and probably a fight. The only thing that is important and the video does not show is if the young girl was confrontational and the officer was acting to prevent harm to her or the girl she was there to deal with. Obviously the officer had gotten wind of what was going to occur as all of the witnesses some even videoing the expected confrontation.

She was not "slammed" as she stated. She did not even remember what had happened exactly. I see nothing to suggest she was injured. Being put to the ground and handcuffed is not necessarily abuse. It was just an immediate end to whatever was happening. The cop was doing a difficult job. It is easy to characterize this any way one wants to. She certainly isn't a little 12 year old.
Bullshit. The cop over reacted for nothing. Just because she may have been going to fight no one knows for sure. Her own words say

"I was going up to her to tell her let's go somewhere else so we could talk, but that's when the cop thought I was going at her,” Janissa said. “I wasn't going to do anything.”

Obviously you havent seen the video. Yes the officer slammed her to the ground and this is why his ass was terminated along with his attempted cover up.

"In the video, Officer Joshua Kehm is seen lifting the student into the air and throwing her to the ground."

"Additionally, the officer's report was inconsistent with the video and it was also delayed, which is not in accordance with the general operating procedures of the police department. We want to be clear that we will not tolerate this behavior," Martinez said.
A burnout in my highschool was going to make me whip his ass outside my math teacher/wrestling coaches class. He knew the burnout was starting it and if I got suspended I wouldn't be able to wrestle. Before we could fight coach body slammed the kid. Cellphones didn't exist.

I would have to know how out of control these kids are before I decide if it was excessive. Probably was too much. Guy like that shouldn't be in a school but neither should the kids fighting

The cop was probably trained to act within the rules. Obviously that is more than can be said for the kids in the video.

What we're going to see though is kids are going to get hurt. These kids don't have respect for authority. I know because I sort of was that girl. I got in at least 3 fights in high school right in front of three teachers. Do I think a teacher should have gotten fired for body slamming me? No. A girl? Probably trouble for the cop. Even if she was black. Her life matters too. Not just white girls even if they are pussies

I repeat! The girl was not injured. The cop spared her from getting her dumb ass kicked for real.

lol.gif

Would you want your daughter manhandled by a man like that? If you say it'd be OK I guess we'll have to believe you

I repeat! The girl was not injured. The cop spared her from getting her dumb ass kicked for real.
The authorities spared the ex-cop from having to come to work again.
lol.gif

lol.gif

She wasnt Black but she was Mexican. I wonder if ethnicity had something to do with it? Now that you mention it I think it may have.
s

Sorry I rule it was excessive force.

lol.gif

Would you want your daughter manhandled by a man like that? If you say it'd be OK I guess we'll have to believe you

He probably saved her from a serious beating. None of you have ANY idea what the other girl/girls looked like. Maybe the cop just sized up the situation and did the best he could just to get her out of harm's way quickly.

I repeat! The video showed no excessive violence. Here is an example of a Seattle cop slugging a girl in the chops.

He wasn't even reprimanded.

The wetback was protected from getting her dumb ass kicked by the other girls in the hall. Her mother knows it too.

lol.gif

He probably saved her from a serious beating. None of you have ANY idea what the other girl/girls looked like. Maybe the cop just sized up the situation and did the best he could just to get her out of harm's way quickly.

I repeat! The video showed no excessive violence. Here is an example of a Seattle cop slugging a girl in the chops.

He wasn't even reprimanded.

The wetback was protected from getting her dumb ass kicked by the other girls in the hall. Her mother knows it too.

Did you hear what the guy in the second video said to the officer? "Now you know ain't no one in this neighborhood gonna tell you nothin. Sad"

By the way, are you showing signs of early Alzheimers ?

This is the second thread you've started on this.
No stupid this is not the second thread reporting he was fired. I started one about the incident and this is the thread on the feral cop being fired. 2 different topics.

It's about the same story, and you updated the existing thread. Posters not paying enough attention to you ?

Why? Is there a bowel obstructions here that you cannot post an updated version of a previous post?

There was a busy thread going already, all's he needed to do was update the story already being discussed.

Demonstrators want officer brought back...

Students Defend Officer Who Slammed Girl
Apr 14, 2016 -While demonstrators outside of Rhodes Middle School on Wednesday objected to a San Antonio Independent School District police officer's recent use of force against a student, some students began a counter demonstration in defense of the officer.
About 20 people, including community organizer Carolina Canizales and members of the Southwest Workers Union and the Brown Berets, held up signs and handed out flyers at the school's gates, saying they oppose having officers in the halls because it could lead to more use of force against and extreme punishment of students. "We don't want over policing on our schools, we don't want over policing in communities of color's neighborhoods like this one," Canizales said. "I graduated from Alamo Heights High School, I never saw a cop on my campus."

On March 29, student Janissa Valdez, 12, was body slammed by SAISD police officer Joshua Kehm after she had a verbal altercation with another student. A bystander's video of Valdez hitting the pavement went viral on the web a week later and brought the confrontation to the attention of administrators and the public. An investigation showed Kehm intervened after Valdez and another female student became verbally aggressive toward each other at the West Side campus, SAISD officials said.

texasofficer.570fbd81f1236.jpg

They said the officer's action was an unwarranted use of force and that he failed to report the incident as required by district protocol. He was fired Monday. SAISD officials released a statement via email Wednesday that the Texas Rangers are now interviewing Kehm as part of their own investigation of the incident. After an interview on "Good Morning America," Valdez was spotted on social media posting a photo of herself with a fan of cash and the words "Just because I'm famous."

On Wednesday, activist Joaquin Abrego told students who were gathered around him and other demonstrators that even if Valdez had kicked Kehm, he shouldn't have used that type of force on a child. They demanded further action against him.

About 50 students gathered around the demonstrators and most began chanting for the return of the officer, shouting "Bring Kehm back!"

MORE

Funny, I went through 18 years of school (12 years of grade school, 6 years of college) and never had a run in with the school cops. I never even went to the principals office. It's obvious the 12yo girl was fighting with the officer, and she was taken down.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Let the cop come to Iowa. We will give him a job in our police force. We have zero tolerance for kids who act up in our schools.

Funny, I went through 18 years of school (12 years of grade school, 6 years of college) and never had a run in with the school cops. I never even went to the principals office. It's obvious the 12yo girl was fighting with the officer, and she was taken down.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

When I was in high school I got into a big fight twice. I was the bad guy and uncontrollable............ but cops handled me easily without slamming me to the ground.

Forum List

Back