Feds: Texas man charged in Capitol riots threatened to kill AOC

it shouldn't happen out there. IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN OUT THERE!

These people had set up many in the past on phony charges. And the public is so trusting that they have believed these phony charges on those who they have set up.
And if Pres. Trump wasn't temporarily removed from office. That we will never have known the truth about these people.
Revelation means the unveiling. That It will be the time when God makes the blind to see and the deaf to here. That the truth will be spread throughout the world.
God cannot be with those who worshipped false idols like the FBI, NSA and CIA, seeing them as James Bond 007 action figures. Thinking that they want to save the country.
These people has pumped into our minds by the use of television, that these organizations are heroes, .That the public idolized them. Wanting to be one of them.
They have been propagandizing us from the beginning. Ever since you all have came out of the womb.

You actually admire Trump? God has sanctioned Trump for his crimes against the country.

I think that the word gospel was a mistranslation. It don't means Good news, but it means something that is pertaining to it. I believe that it means the truth. And Truth can also means something like good reporting or good news, but not evil reports like in false reporting or false witnessing.
And scholars believes that one of the translation that it could mean is liberated from sin or set free from this unnatural behavior like lying. And which sin actually means unnatural or moved away from the way God have designed us to be.
And so it says that the truth must be spread throughout the world.

Acts 20:30
Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

John 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 14:17
the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

John 18:37
“You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

A.
“The good news” (or “gospel” = “good spiel”) is a literal translation of the Greek word euangelion. New Testament authors use this term to mean the news of salvation, or liberation from sin, brokenness, and estrangement from God.

How comes you be talking with the bad grammar of a minstrel show?

I think you need to go over your sentence before you try to correct someone else's.

Whoosh!

Ah, I see that I've hurt your feelings.
Not everybody can be a paid internet troll.
Can you wash dishes?

12.gif

These people had set up many in the past on phony charges. And the public is so trusting that they have believed these phony charges on those who they have set up.
And if Pres. Trump wasn't temporarily removed from office. That we will never have known the truth about these people.
Revelation means the unveiling. That It will be the time when God makes the blind to see and the deaf to here. That the truth will be spread throughout the world.
God cannot be with those who worshipped false idols like the FBI, NSA and CIA, seeing them as James Bond 007 action figures. Thinking that they want to save the country.
These people has pumped into our minds by the use of television, that these organizations are heroes, .That the public idolized them. Wanting to be one of them.
They have been propagandizing us from the beginning. Ever since you all have came out of the womb.

You actually admire Trump? God has sanctioned Trump for his crimes against the country.

I think that the word gospel was a mistranslation. It don't means Good news, but it means something that is pertaining to it. I believe that it means the truth. And Truth can also means something like good reporting or good news, but not evil reports like in false reporting or false witnessing.
And scholars believes that one of the translation that it could mean is liberated from sin or set free from this unnatural behavior like lying. And which sin actually means unnatural or moved away from the way God have designed us to be.

Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

“You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

A.
“The good news” (or “gospel” = “good spiel”) is a literal translation of the Greek word euangelion. New Testament authors use this term to mean the news of salvation, or liberation from sin, brokenness, and estrangement from God.

Try looking it up on the Interwebs...
definition gospel - Bing

A.

How comes you be talking with the bad grammar of a minstrel show?

I think you need to go over your sentence before you try to correct someone else's.

Whoosh!

Ah, I see that I've hurt your feelings.
Not everybody can be a paid internet troll.
Can you wash dishes?

View attachment 448130

Re-whoosh!!

A.

Try looking it up on the Interwebs...
definition gospel - Bing

I've just posted a couple of post before this one, of some info on it.
When translating, that they have assumed that it means good news. But they had other assumptions.
And it says that knowing the truth, that it will set you free or liberate us from the clutches that the serpent has a hold on us, and which that is something good to know. And these people has a hold over our minds. And I see it all of the time. But for some reason the people cannot freed themselves from the hold that they have over them. .
These people have shown their true colors but the conservatives keeps on believing them. Hoping that they are just joking around with them. But they have done this to other sects before in history.

A. “The good news” (or “gospel” = “good spiel”) is a literal translation of the Greek word euangelion. New Testament authors use this term to mean the news of salvation, or liberation from sin, brokenness, and estrangement from God.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 24:22

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Posting about crimes on the Internet isn't the mark of a highly intelligent individual.

Trump targets the not so bright.. He knows they are stupid and he can control that mob.
It would be smarter to go after media people, entertainers and politicians when they are at their most vulnerable. Whatever Trump spoke like, the congress has many and they have done it for many many years. Deplorables and Dregs name calling with every level of violence including exterminations by Progs crossed the line. I am telling you. The Deplorables do not care bout you either. We have seen the real privileged over the last year or so.

Trump's problem is that he was terribly abused all through his childhood so he has NO filters and no conscience on top of being not very bright.

Posting about crimes on the Internet isn't the mark of a highly intelligent individual.

Trump targets the not so bright.. He knows they are stupid and he can control that mob.
It would be smarter to go after media people, entertainers and politicians when they are at their most vulnerable. Whatever Trump spoke like, the congress has many and they have done it for many many years. Deplorables and Dregs name calling with every level of violence including exterminations by Progs crossed the line. I am telling you. The Deplorables do not care bout you either. We have seen the real privileged over the last year or so.

Trump's problem is that he was terribly abused all through his childhood so he has NO filters and no conscience on top of being not very bright.
How was DJT abused?

Garret Miller, of Dallas County, Texas, posted often on social media about his involvement in the deadly riots during which insurrectionists stormed the Capitol, including sending a tweet saying “Assassinate AOC,” according to charging documents.

SNIP

“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong,” Trump said at the time.

Threatening to kill someone is only illegal if the person you are threatening to kill is the President.

Forum List

Back