Is China getting ready to make a move?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
For the moment it could be dismissed as sabre rattling ---but with sabre rattling there is a message.

What they are doing with these latest incidents is to let biden's handlers know they expect something from them and if they do not get it...things may get very unpleasant.

This is the kind of thing aggressive nations do when they detect weakness...and the biden administration is telegraphing messages of weakness all around the globe.

I would estimate the danger of war now is about 10 times greater maybe more than when President Trump was the Commander-in-Chief.

Taiwan reports large incursion by Chinese air force

For the moment it could be dismissed as sabre rattling ---but with sabre rattling there is a message.

What they are doing with these latest incidents is to let biden's handlers know they expect something from them and if they do not get it...things may get very unpleasant.

This is the kind of thing aggressive nations do when they detect weakness...and the biden administration is telegraphing messages of weakness all around the globe.

I would estimate the danger of war now is about 10 times? greater maybe more than when President Trump was the Commander-in-Chief.

~~~~~~
We will soon see.... Will Joey Xi allow the PRC to invade Taiwan? Guess the PRC believes they've paid Joey enough. Time for him to pay up....

I would estimate the danger of war now is about 10 times? greater maybe more than when President Trump was the Commander-in-Chief.

~~~~~~
We will soon see.... Will Joey Xi allow the PRC to invade Taiwan? Guess the PRC believes they've paid Joey enough. Time for him to pay up....
He will. China Joe will do nothing and the traitors among us wont care

• Banned
Chicom Biden will do exactly what china tells him to do. No need for china to rattle sabers.

Unfortunately I think you are right in that the biden administration will be very accomadating to china.....yet....what the biden people consider accomodating may not be enough.

First of all...I think China wants a limited military engagement of some sort....figuring it is a win win situation for them....they get to demonstrate their military power to the whole world and demonstrate how weak America is now....thus...sewing great division in the Western alliance....aka if our military allies see China pushing us around and winning a limited military engagement...that will severely weaken the West's ability to stand up to China....for the moment I think they would be satisfied with the West agreeing that the South China Sea belongs to China.

After accomplishing that I see them demanding control of Taiwan.....very likely using the same method they used to get the Brits to cede control of Hong Kong...make a lot of promises they have no intention of keeping.

China has been out foxing the West ever since Mao got control of China.....he was not only very clever but extremely ruthless.

• Banned

~~~~~~

I do not think they will have to invade Taiwan at least in a militaristic fashion....as I said I think they will get Taiwan the same way they got Hong Kong.

I would estimate the danger of war now is about 10 times greater maybe more than when President Trump was the Commander-in-Chief.

So what, the US coast guard has the same right to fire on foriegn ships in its own waters also. The bigger threat is China's long range fishing vessels.

China can`t make an "incursion" on an island that is a part of China.
Yes, you hate the idea that anybody should have any human rights.

I'm sure most people here already knew that.

What the leftwingers do not get is that there is only one way to deal with an aggressive communist dictatorship....have a strong military and be willing to use it.

That is all totalitarian regimes understand.

To try and deal with them diplomatically only works if you have what is needed to stop any military moves they might be tempted to make.

What got the western nations into such a weak position to begin with is that western leaders did not understand how ruthless the Chinese Communists are and in addition how ignorant most people are about China....even our intelligence agencies never had a true understanding of Mao...of course a lot of that was because our intelligence agencies and Washington as a whole was riddled with communist spies....Sen. McCarthy was right and has been proven to be right but most democrats still cling to the fallacious liberal dogma that McCarthy was a demagogue.

Chicom Biden will do exactly what china tells him to do. No need for china to rattle sabers.
While Russians put bounties on our troops and hack into our govt. files, traitors want us looking at China. Putin knows how to play our willfully ignorant trumpies. Whose in bed with China?
Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Yes, you are an excellent example of an ignorant chinese stooge. Thanks for showing that very clearly.

~~~~~~
He will. China Joe will do nothing and the traitors among us wont care

My God, why don't you just take out a neon billboard to proclaim your ignorance?

It's fake window dressing by the Commie Chinks. The real deals by China are being communicated by Chinese asset Eric Swalwell to the WH.
I hope there is a true Patriot on the WH staff that will tell us how many times Swalwell REALLY visits the oval office in the next 4 years!

What the leftwingers do not get is that there is only one way to deal with an aggressive communist dictatorship....have a strong military and be willing to use it.

To try and deal with them diplomatically only works if you have what is needed to stop any military moves they might be tempted to make.

What got the western nations into such a weak position to begin with is that western leaders did not understand how ruthless the Chinese Communists are and in addition how ignorant most people are about China....even our intelligence agencies never had a true understanding of Mao...of course a lot of that was because our intelligence agencies and Washington as a whole was riddled with communist spies....Sen. McCarthy was right and has been proven to be right but most democrats still cling to the fallacious liberal dogma that McCarthy was a demagogue.

McCarthy wasn't right, he was just a drunk.

It's fake window dressing by the Commie Chinks. The real deals by China are being communicated by Chinese asset Eric Swalwell to the WH.
I hope there is a true Patriot on the WH staff that will tell us how many times Swalwell REALLY visits the oval office in the next 4 years!

China has been already embedded in the Fed's through California Dimms for a long time.

McCarthy wasn't right, he was just a drunk.

evidence accumulated from a variety of sources—including Soviet archives—since the end of the Cold War in the early 1990s shows that McCarthy’s charges were, in numerous cases, neither false nor hysterical—but correct.

It is time to examine the new evidence objectively and to reassess McCarthy, his activities, and Soviet espionage penetration of the U.S. government. In so doing we perform an act of justice to a wrongly maligned man, gain greater knowledge of the Cold War’s early days, and sound a warning regarding possible espionage within and against the U.S. government by current or future enemies.

Forum List

Back