Federal grand jury to hear evidence that 9/11 was a controlled demolition

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 9.58.34 PM.png

Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management (OEM) staff also had foreknowledge about the fall of the buildings, and they warned some people. This was reported by Richard Zarrillo, an EMT at the scene, when he said: "OEM says the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get out," and "I was just at OEM. The message I was given was that the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get our people out."
( very long article )
Demolition Access to the WTC Towers: Part Four - Cleanup

Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management (OEM) staff also had foreknowledge about the fall of the buildings, and they warned some people. This was reported by Richard Zarrillo, an EMT at the scene, when he said: "OEM says the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get out," and "I was just at OEM. The message I was given was that the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get our people out."
( very long article )
Demolition Access to the WTC Towers: Part Four - Cleanup

Total lie.

Every now and then one of these guys shows up and, as someone who likes a good conspiracy theory….I am hopeful that they will come up with one. But they ALWAYS end up running the same play….making 80 contradictory arguments hoping someone will buy into one of them. It never happens.

Anyway, since we’ve established that you’re not ignoring me (you responded to me)…I’ll issue you the same challenge that I’ve issued to countless other losers who believed the US Government was complicit in the planning and/or execution of the events of 9/11.

Just tell us what you think happened. Simply list what you think happened; no videos or links… type out in your own words a narrative in reasonable detail concerning what happened on 9/11. By doing this, it hems you into a scenario, you see. As we all know, you won’t do it because you won’t be able to claim deniability and with each passing sentence, your story will sound more and more crazy.

Accept the challenge? I don’t think you will. But feel free to keep posting more links nobody will follow, videos nobody will watch…posts nobody will read. It’s your lot in life. As stated; a total loser.
There’s no point in reading any of its posts — it refuses to debate what it posts. Unless you like being preached to

Every now and then one of these guys shows up and, as someone who likes a good conspiracy theory….I am hopeful that they will come up with one. But they ALWAYS end up running the same play….making 80 contradictory arguments hoping someone will buy into one of them. It never happens.

Anyway, since we’ve established that you’re not ignoring me (you responded to me)…I’ll issue you the same challenge that I’ve issued to countless other losers who believed the US Government was complicit in the planning and/or execution of the events of 9/11.

Just tell us what you think happened. Simply list what you think happened; no videos or links… type out in your own words a narrative in reasonable detail concerning what happened on 9/11. By doing this, it hems you into a scenario, you see. As we all know, you won’t do it because you won’t be able to claim deniability and with each passing sentence, your story will sound more and more crazy.

Accept the challenge? I don’t think you will. But feel free to keep posting more links nobody will follow, videos nobody will watch…posts nobody will read. It’s your lot in life. As stated; a total loser.
There’s no point in reading any of its posts — it refuses to debate what it posts. Unless you like being preached to

I enjoy posting to people who say they are ignoring me. They tie their own hands and can’t respond. Excellent!

Why is this in Conspiracy Theories?

yeah i was going to say the only reason it belongs here is because the governments explanation of events is an unproven conspiracy theory but this is an item of a trial thats trying to be done so the last place it should be in the conspiracy theory section.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back