Federal grand jury to hear evidence that 9/11 was a controlled demolition

Is the Jury being served popcorn? Most comedies have the option of buying popcorn before you sit back and watch them.
Can you even taste popcorn with Dick Cheney's shit on your lips ?

And you guys wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
Dick Cheney and Rudy Giuliani: The First Government Officials to Dismiss the Idea of Controlled Demolition on 9/11
:290968001256257790-final:
Congrats to candycorn for being the first loser on my ignore list.:lame2:

that is hysterical that candyass is your FIRST loser to make your ignore list.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

That is very common for people to do with candyass is they dont wait too long before they put that stupid fuck on their ignore list the fact this shill is such an obvious shill sent here to troll by his handlers his outright lies he posts all the time and quickly changes the subject while evading facts.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

there is another shill exactly like him that trolls on the JFK thread night and day,never seen a shill do obsessed with trying to convince people of the warren commission that he constantly lies all the time same as candyass does here with 9/11.

you probably know the shill on that thread i am talking about?

something i have noticed with these shills like candyass and him is they are such crybabies,they always go and whine to the mods their feelings get hurt all the time.

So what's your belief
If I want science fiction, I'll watch TV or go to church.
Otherwise, all you are to me is another disinformation agent.

agent faun made my ignore list a long time ago as well.best for you to do the same with him as you did with agent candyass.

you can always tell that shills like candyass and faun are shills because the ones that are just brainwashed like claudette,they always leave when you give him concrete evidence of videos they cant debunk,where shills like these two always evade the videos and change thre subect and start lying all the time.

@7:15
live coverage of reporter saying there was a HUGE explosion just before the South Tower collapsed. CNBC, FOX and others reported the same thing. Later, in various MSM footage of the collapse-- the explosion was edited out .

LOLOL

Demented truther, the explosion reported was the sound of the south tower collapsing.

This is exactly the reason normal people laugh at truthers.

Precisely.

notice that were two farts in a row from candyass just now Angelo?:abgg2q.jpg: he cant open his mouth without shitting all over the floor same as faun.:laughing0301::lmao:

:dig:

which has been debunked by this book.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo:

a book that has never been debunked by ANY internet link that shills like candyass and faun will retreat to in defeat..:iyfyus.jpg:

Angelo also took you to school as well in these two posts here just to name a couple of dozens of other posts where he has taken you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists to school as well as P F Dinmore also has in all of HIS posts as well:abgg2q.jpg:

41%2BZqJ1fxYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

a book that has never been debunked by ANY internet link that shills like candyass and faun will retreat to in defeat..:iyfyus.jpg:

Angelo also took you to school as well in these two posts here just to name a couple of dozens of other posts where he has taken you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists to school as well as P F Dinmore also has in all of HIS posts as well:abgg2q.jpg:

David Ray Griffin is a retired American professor of philosophy of religion and theology, and a political writer. Wikipedia
You are a moron.

David Ray Griffin is a retired American professor of philosophy of religion and theology, and a political writer. Wikipedia

When did he get his engineer
9/11 - Uncovering Ten Years Of Deception, Episode 2/5

Controlled demolition my ass.

It was the death cult and thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel that brought down the towers and killed over 3,000 people.

The 9/11 truth movement has been active and persistent for over 17 years, and while mainstream media won’t touch the story, and while most Americans refuse to even consider the possibility that the attacks were an inside job, the actual evidence supporting controlled demolition theory is so convincing that a legitimate federal grand jury investigation will address this very question.

Federal Grand Jury To Hear Evidence That 9/11 Was A Controlled Demolition

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 238816

News
News

No matter what there will be cover ups, lies, truth left out. The public won't believe the truth when they hear it because they've been brainwashed into everything it was and isn't but really is lol.

You can be sure information will be hidden bank on it. once this comes out we will have a . BLACK EYE BIGGER THAN your weakest leftist dildo can ever imagine.

The lies that were there and the truths that many a holes today claim are false, but yet there are court documents proving the lies, they claim are conspiracies.....

WAKE UP THE INSIDE JOB WAS USED TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS, AND FREEDOMS AWAY !!

DID MY SEARCH
View attachment 238817

Right up there with the flat earthers and moon landing fakers.

The 9/11 truth movement has been active and persistent for over 17 years, and while mainstream media won’t touch the story, and while most Americans refuse to even consider the possibility that the attacks were an inside job, the actual evidence supporting controlled demolition theory is so convincing that a legitimate federal grand jury investigation will address this very question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 238816

News
News

No matter what there will be cover ups, lies, truth left out. The public won't believe the truth when they hear it because they've been brainwashed into everything it was and isn't but really is lol.

You can be sure information will be hidden bank on it. once this comes out we will have a . BLACK EYE BIGGER THAN your weakest leftist dildo can ever imagine.

The lies that were there and the truths that many a holes today claim are false, but yet there are court documents proving the lies, they claim are conspiracies.....

WAKE UP THE INSIDE JOB WAS USED TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS, AND FREEDOMS AWAY !!

DID MY SEARCH
View attachment 238817

Right up there with the flat earthers and moon landing fakers.

two people smoking crack together.:abgg2q.jpg:

It was the death cult and thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel that brought down the towers and killed over 3,000 people.
:anj_stfu::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag::dig:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hey stupid fuck,thousands of architects and engineers as well as demolition experts all disagree with you,but they have no credibility only the news and our corrupt government do.:lmao::laughing0301:

oh and i DARE you to tell these familys what you just said to their faces? go head and take shit on them as you always do.

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup you trolls have no answers for.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth | WTC Twin Towers and Building 7

:anj_stfu::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag::dig:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hey stupid fuck,thousands of architects and engineers as well as demolition experts all disagree with you,but they have no credibility only the news and our corrupt government do.:lmao::laughing0301:

oh and i DARE you to tell these familys what you just said to their faces? go head and take shit on them as you always do.

LMAO I watched a show on just this about ten years ago.

They had architects, engineers and demolition experts and other professionals who totally debunked the bullshit your pushing.

Cement head.

They had architects, engineers and demolition experts and other professionals who totally debunked the bullshit your pushing.

Cement head.

the only bullshit thats being posted is YOUR bullshit troll. i have seen EVERY thing out there trying to debunk it all they ALL failed troll.:2up:

sorry the truth hurts kid.here is a tissue.LOL they didnt debunk jackshit:abgg2q.jpg: they were professional LIARS is what they were.:2up:

d28ac7a2441fb287c5776626eae9a8d3.jpg

they were professional LIARS is what they were.:ahole-1::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag:

Cement head.
All due respect because you're usually a fairly intelligent and informed poster here, but you are 180° wrong here. Nothing's been debunked - that's why there is an ongoing Grand Jury proceeding taking place this year.

Forum List

Back