Federal grand jury to hear evidence that 9/11 was a controlled demolition

Listen to the reporter quickly change his story after accidentally letting the cat out of the bag about seeing and hearing controlled demolition ...( some people were no doubt in his face waving their arms, saying "Shut the fuck up ! It was the plane...")
@ 2:46:40

Connecting all the dots one at a time.

Deranged truther, that too was the south tower collapsing.

Even worse for your dementia, the reporter says, "I looked up at the south building... the second World Trade Center to be hit... and... uh... explosions were coming down the building... "

Demented truther .... thermite doesn't explode. :eusa_doh:

Deranged truther,
Demented truther .... .
Weaponizing the Term Conspiracy Theory - Disinformation Agents and the CIA
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation
Definitions to Help Understand Disinformation Agendas

Therefore, in an attempt to explore the interactions between the pejorative term “conspiracy theory” and the prevalence of “disinfo agents”, I include here some relevant definitions of terms, obtained from easily accessible online sources:

Conspiracy theory: An explanatory proposition that accuses two or more people, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through deliberate collusion, an event or phenomenon of great social, political, or economic impact. Such conspiracy theories are frequently proven to be truthful when the bullying disinformation campaigns that try to silence them are revealed as false, misleading, impossible and/or unscientific.

False flag operation: A covert operation that is designed to deceive in such a way that the operation appears as though it is being carried out by entities other than those who actually planned and executed them. Usually there is an ulterior motive, such as starting a war or invasion under false pretenses and blaming the war on some other entity, such as the victim of the false flag op.

Misinformation: False or inaccurate information.

Disinformation: False information that is intended to mislead, especially propaganda issued by a government organization or a corporate advertiser.

Troll: A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, whose ancestors were thought to have carried massive stones into the countryside (although actually the result of glaciers). Living in hills, mountains, caves, or under bridges, they are stupid, large, brutish, hairy, long-nosed, and bug-eyed, and may also have multiple heads or horns. Trolls love to eat people, especially small children.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet shill: Someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for. Shills promote companies, products, public figures and viewpoints for profit, while pretending to have no motivation for doing so other than personal belief. Alternatively, they sometimes denigrate someone or something, such as a political viewpoint or a competitor’s product, that is in conflict with the entity they serve. Shill jobs are telecommute positions or are conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.

Conventional wisdom: opinions or beliefs, often theoretical and even erroneous, that are held or accepted by most people. Often such “wisdom” contradicts known facts. (Ex: “The earth is flat” was at one time conventional wisdom for over 99% of the population.)

Propaganda: Information of a biased or misleading nature and used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view. Corporations call it advertising.

Deranged truther,
Demented truther .... .
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Therefore, in an attempt to explore the interactions between the pejorative term “conspiracy theory” and the prevalence of “disinfo agents”, I include here some relevant definitions of terms, obtained from easily accessible online sources:

Conspiracy theory: An explanatory proposition that accuses two or more people, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through deliberate collusion, an event or phenomenon of great social, political, or economic impact. Such conspiracy theories are frequently proven to be truthful when the bullying disinformation campaigns that try to silence them are revealed as false, misleading, impossible and/or unscientific.

False flag operation: A covert operation that is designed to deceive in such a way that the operation appears as though it is being carried out by entities other than those who actually planned and executed them. Usually there is an ulterior motive, such as starting a war or invasion under false pretenses and blaming the war on some other entity, such as the victim of the false flag op.

Disinformation: False information that is intended to mislead, especially propaganda issued by a government organization or a corporate advertiser.

Troll: A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, whose ancestors were thought to have carried massive stones into the countryside (although actually the result of glaciers). Living in hills, mountains, caves, or under bridges, they are stupid, large, brutish, hairy, long-nosed, and bug-eyed, and may also have multiple heads or horns. Trolls love to eat people, especially small children.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet shill: Someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for. Shills promote companies, products, public figures and viewpoints for profit, while pretending to have no motivation for doing so other than personal belief. Alternatively, they sometimes denigrate someone or something, such as a political viewpoint or a competitor’s product, that is in conflict with the entity they serve. Shill jobs are telecommute positions or are conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.

Conventional wisdom: opinions or beliefs, often theoretical and even erroneous, that are held or accepted by most people. Often such “wisdom” contradicts known facts. (Ex: “The earth is flat” was at one time conventional wisdom for over 99% of the population.)

Propaganda: Information of a biased or misleading nature and used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view. Corporations call it advertising.
Whoaaaaa.... how'd you know I was posting to you? You said you were ignoring me...
Bye bye faun, Claudette, aaronleland & candycorn.
Who's next ?
...now the forum gets to see you're a liar as well as deranged.

:dance:

Be that as it may, I notice you can't even approach my points -- which is the sounds and sights heard were from the tower collapsing. I also note, you also couldn't find another soul on the planet of 7½ billion people to use the term, "pull it" to initiate a controlled demolition.

And the reason you couldn't find another person ever using the term, "pull it" to initiate a controlled demolition is because that is not a term that is used in controlled demolitions. And why would it be since nothing is "pulled?" A button is pressed.

Again, this is why normal folks laugh at truthers. All common sense eludes you. And I do mean ... ALL.

Who's next ?
I gave you all a day. Generally
3 strikes and you'll be out of my life for good.
We'll debate everything after the Grand Jury....I've covered all your arguments with others on other forums - it's boring. Not my sole reason for joining this forum.

Last edited:
Who's next ?
I gave you all a day. Generally
3 strikes and you'll be out of my life for good.
We'll debate everything after the Grand Jury....I've covered all your arguments with others on other forums - it's boring. Not my sole reason for joining this forum.
And everything you've said ... and will say ... has been thoroughly debunked on these forums.

Which is why normal folks continue to laugh at truthers.

So what's your belief of the planes that struck the WTC? No planes? remote control planes? Holographic images? hijacked airlines? What....?

So what's your belief
If I want science fiction, I'll watch TV or go to church.
Otherwise, all you are to me is another disinformation agent.
If you're not here to defend your delusions, then there is nothing to debate and nothing left to do but laugh at you for your extreme dementia.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Last edited:

49645461_2112334315479785_9064940326916980736_n.jpg

Good job of ignoring me…and showing it by responding to me.

Again…you’re a social outcast incapable of garnering attention in real life. Not because you’re wrong on 9/11 but because you’re a loser.

So you act like a fucking idiot here to get attention. And when someone calls you out on your idiocy; you huff and puff and scream bloody murder. When that doesn’t work it’s the “ignore” switch. Except…you don’t have the integrity to stand by your convictions.

Again, you’re a total loser.

@7:15
live coverage of reporter saying there was a HUGE explosion just before the South Tower collapsed. CNBC, FOX and others reported the same thing. Later, in various MSM footage of the collapse-- the explosion was edited out .

LOLOL

Demented truther, the explosion reported was the sound of the south tower collapsing.

This is exactly the reason normal people laugh at truthers.

I think you’re way off.

There isn’t a developer I know who wouldn’t jump at the chance to destroy his own buildings just so the US can launch a war in the Middle East. What the hell is the matter with you?

Every now and then one of these guys shows up and, as someone who likes a good conspiracy theory….I am hopeful that they will come up with one. But they ALWAYS end up running the same play….making 80 contradictory arguments hoping someone will buy into one of them. It never happens.

Anyway, since we’ve established that you’re not ignoring me (you responded to me)…I’ll issue you the same challenge that I’ve issued to countless other losers who believed the US Government was complicit in the planning and/or execution of the events of 9/11.

Just tell us what you think happened. Simply list what you think happened; no videos or links… type out in your own words a narrative in reasonable detail concerning what happened on 9/11. By doing this, it hems you into a scenario, you see. As we all know, you won’t do it because you won’t be able to claim deniability and with each passing sentence, your story will sound more and more crazy.

Accept the challenge? I don’t think you will. But feel free to keep posting more links nobody will follow, videos nobody will watch…posts nobody will read. It’s your lot in life. As stated; a total loser.

Forum List

Back