Federal Gov: It's ok to violate Constitution if you can't think of an alternative

I never wrote 'dispense'. The constitution needs to be updated.

Why to suit the needs of the far left, like abolishing the second amendment?

To suit the needs of 2013.

I believe in the right of individual Americans to keep and bear arms, however, I don't believe that every American should be able to purchase or possess a gun, nor do I believe that deceit should be used as a marketing tool to increase gun sales.

So be specific instead very general, so I guess that means you are against the repeal of the second amendment?

Is that why Kochbaggers were willing to pass ACA for a go on Keystone and loosening EPA regulations? Really?

Corporations are writing ACA mandates when ACA makes insurance companies pay more of their collected premiums on claims? Really?

Once you push the far left propaganda out of the way.

The corporations that benefit the most form Obamacare is big pharm.

If you actually believe that then invest some money. I'm not. I don't think it's going to make that big of a difference.

Not a belief it is fact as in they helped write Obamacare.

Most Republicans don't have control of their own bladder, but the do have control of the Senate.

Here's a fact for you. A healthy middle-class makes a healthy economy. Quit voting for politicians that step on the middle-class.

You mean like by forcing them to pay twice as much for health insurance so useless ticks on the ass of society can get it for free?

You mean the ' useless ticks on the ass of society' that lost their employment because you voted for Bush?

You mean like you voting for Obama twice and the far left in 2006?

I never wrote 'dispense'. The constitution needs to be updated.

Why to suit the needs of the far left, like abolishing the second amendment?

To suit the needs of 2013.

I believe in the right of individual Americans to keep and bear arms, however, I don't believe that every American should be able to purchase or possess a gun, nor do I believe that deceit should be used as a marketing tool to increase gun sales.
And who decides who gets to have them and who doesn't? Let me guess...Democrats?

The NSA has not cited specific plots that they have foiled because they haven't foiled any plots. The news gets hit every few weeks about a federal agent posing as a terrorist to sell supplies to would be terrorists. Like the attempted airport bombing that happened recently. The NSA does not serve a counter terrorism purpose. It is driven by the need of the government to track whoever it wants. If my emails are being read by some guy behind a desk, then the presidents school records should be available to the public.

Forum List

Back