Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down Joe Biden’s Attempt to Regulate Dishwashers and Washing Machines

Who here has a gas powered dishwasher, or washing machine? I don't think those exist anywhere besides the warped minds of my Gateway buddies.

Can anyone imagine that stuttering shit clown with the 1000-yard drooling, fucktard stare interfering with our daily lives.

Something that leaves a different color shit stain in the sheets every morning knows about your appliances than you do.

The thought is mind-numbing. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Who here has a gas powered dishwasher, or washing machine? I don't think those exist anywhere besides the warped minds of my Gateway buddies.

Gas, coal, hydro, solar or wind, powers all things electric. Energy efficiency standards are regulating effectiveness right out of the market. You lose all efficiency when you have to run the appliance multiple times to get the desired results. This is typical of commie style regulations, they get the opposite results of their stated intent.

Just answer the fucking question.

Read it and weap, dogs breath.

That's a gas dryer, not a gas dishwasher or gas washing machine, douche.

That is a gas dryer. I knew that those existed. I've never heard of a washing machine or a dishwasher running on gas. If you have; please enlighten me.

Forum List

Back