JUST IN: Federal Appeals Court Blocks Joe Biden’s Student Loan Bailout Program

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
For the second time Biden has violated the separation of powers clause in the U.S. Constitution. He did this to buy votes of stupid people who thought they would get a free ride at taxpayers expense. He has committed a high "crime by ignoring the Supreme Court.

What high crime is that?

For the second time Biden has violated the separation of powers clause in the U.S. Constitution. He did this to buy votes of stupid people who thought they would get a free ride at taxpayers expense. He has committed a high "crime by ignoring the Supreme Court.

Just the second time? I'd expect the count to be higher than that.

Good. Not thrilled at the high price of college education, but if you are 18 or older and take out a loan, you should be responsible to pay it back. If you bet incorrectly on the benefit of the degree program, than you made a bad deal, but it is your deal.

Personally, half of mine was paid by the military and the other half paid by corporate full bull, in a business major, beneficial to the corporation I worked for, so you could say I worked my way through college and graduated debt free. My sons, had large academic scholarships based on GPA and testing, some military and both worked the full time they went through graduation with only minor help from me and they, were college debt free. It can be done. Both, well established making well above state averages.

How did he commit a crime? The law was struck down, therefore he didn't do anything wrong unless he continues with it after it's been struck down.

Good. Not thrilled at the high price of college education, but if you are 18 or older and take out a loan, you should be responsible to pay it back. If you bet incorrectly on the benefit of the degree program, than you made a bad deal, but it is your deal.

Personally, half of mine was paid by the military and the other half paid by corporate full bull, in a business major, beneficial to the corporation I worked for, so you could say I worked my way through college and graduated debt free. My sons, had large academic scholarships based on GPA and testing, some military and both worked the full time they went through graduation with only minor help from me and they, were college debt free. It can be done. Both, well established making well above state averages.
Our kids both had scholarships to a state university and we helped as much as we were able, but both still had large student loan debt when they graduated. Daughter is now a PhD and son is a senior professional engineer and both make huge salaries. And they both paid off their student loans as agreed on time before they worked up to those great salaries. So okay they had to wear the same winter coat for more than one winter and drive older cars for awhile. It didn't hurt them in the least. They don't resent that in the least. And the idea that kids from much more affluent families graduating from Ivy league or other hugely expensive prestige universities think they shouldn't delay any gratification in order to repay their student loans is rather appalling to all of us.

It's just a tiny speed bump for this administration. Why be President if you can't do whatever you want and buy as many votes as you need?

How did he commit a crime? The law was struck down, therefore he didn't do anything wrong unless he continues with it after it's been struck down.
2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes.jpg

There's no expense for canceling student debt, just a great ROI or Return on investment. Living in a country with a well-educated populace, and skilled workforce makes life much better for everyone.

LOL, thanks for the funny image. I believe everyone born in a modern, civil society should be entitled to an education, completely tuition-free, from pre-school to university. That includes vocational job training, any type of education or job training would be included. We have more than enough resources in our country to afford the expense of educating everyone, tuition-free.

There's no expense for canceling student debt, just a great ROI or Return on investment. Living in a country with a well-educated populace, and skilled workforce makes life much better for everyone.
If the degree is in a STEM field than it could benefit the country

Or business

But typically the college grads working as soda jerks at Starbucks are not engineers, nurses, or biochemists

They have a degree in some bullshit field that there is little or no demand for

Forum List

Back