Fearmongering by the Obama Administration.

This is interesting because if terrorism is focused on in the minds of voters, polls show that they are more likely to trust the Republicans. Maybe this administration is attempting to change that perception.

Hey........Pussy The Weak........quick question there sportcheck........

Did ya forget about the color coded system in use by Bush Jr.'s admin?

Seems the fear mongering happened right around election time, and any other time they wanted to bury something.

This one's real. It comes from the underoo bomber, and has given very actionable and verifiable intel.

You as a former SEAL should know that. Or.........are you stupid enough to think that people who really know SEALs would see through your bullshit?

Seems the fear mongering happened right around election time, and any other time they wanted to bury something.

This one's real. It comes from the underoo bomber, and has given very actionable and verifiable intel.

You as a former SEAL should know that. Or.........are you stupid enough to think that people who really know SEALs would see through your bullshit?

You're a complete idiot...shut the fuck up......and you mean kinda like the election we got coming up! So the Democrats are now trotting out the Al Qaeda "imminent attck" stories??? You're too fucking stupid to realize you just made my case for me. Stick to what you do best....manning the suck side of the glory hole at your local bar.

Last edited:
Interesting.........when Bush Jr. and Cheney did it, you said it was keeping us safer.

Now? You're saying how much it's harming this country.

Nice........hypocrites all around........

Like I said Pussy The Weak..............Bush is the one that started it for political gains.

And......if you would bother to listen to real news instead of that soul sucking black hole known as FAUX Noise, you would see that over the past 24 hours, he's provided real, actionable, verifiable, and accurate intelligence.

The CIA has already verified this. Why is it that when you were (supposedly) a SEAL, you guys worked hand in glove with them (after all, most of your intel comes from there), and now, because of political rhetoric and bullshit, you're trying to say that it's not real?

You must have HALO'd one time too often without oxygen dude.

You're a complete idiot...shut the fuck up......and you mean kinda like the election we got coming up! So the Democrats are now trotting out the Al Qaeda "imminent attck" stories??? You're too fucking stupid to realize you just made my case for me. Stick to what you do best....manning the suck side of the glory hole at your local bar.

I'm thinking you would love it if there was a terrorist attack and the current administration had not warned the country. You'd then be in a position to wail and flail around as usual like an angry Tasmanian Devil that I TOLD YA SO!! I TOLD YA SO!!

The UK has raised its terror alert to the highest level. Are they fearmongering too? There's plenty to worry about, and most *thinking* people have agreed ever since the 911 attacks that we shouldn't become complacent and think just because of the passing of time that we're miraculously going to be spared from another one.

Give it another year, we'll invade Haiti, Yemen, Iran, and throw Somalia in there just for kicks. Fuck the EU we're the UE: the United Empire... and we're comming to a mosque near you.

Like I said Pussy The Weak..............Bush is the one that started it for political gains.

And......if you would bother to listen to real news instead of that soul sucking black hole known as FAUX Noise, you would see that over the past 24 hours, he's provided real, actionable, verifiable, and accurate intelligence.

The CIA has already verified this. Why is it that when you were (supposedly) a SEAL, you guys worked hand in glove with them (after all, most of your intel comes from there), and now, because of political rhetoric and bullshit, you're trying to say that it's not real?

You must have HALO'd one time too often without oxygen dude.

Look bitch....you may have these other clowns fooled here but you don't know shit from shinola....other than the marching orders you get from the Rainbow coalition.

Like I said ya donut punching cock smoker, why do you turn down the intel, especially if, as you claim, you are a former SEAL?

Personally, I think it is you who has the problem telling shit from shinola, but, to be fair, it's kinda hard to see when a person has their head jammed as far up their own ass as you do.

Keep talking Pussy The Weak, you're just looking dumber.

Of course evil Islamic fascistic people will try to attack our nation, they have been kidnapping, blowing up, cutting peoples heads off and hijacking planes, all of my life. So why would anyone expect it to stop now.

Like I said ya donut punching cock smoker, why do you turn down the intel, especially if, as you claim, you are a former SEAL?

Personally, I think it is you who has the problem telling shit from shinola, but, to be fair, it's kinda hard to see when a person has their head jammed as far up their own ass as you do.

Look bitch....show me where I claimed to be a SEAL. If you can find it I'll leave the board...if you can't find it...you have my permission to stop sucking cock in the bus station for money to buy crack.

Give it another year, we'll invade Haiti, Yemen, Iran, and throw Somalia in there just for kicks. Fuck the EU we're the UE: the United Empire... and we're comming to a mosque near you.

Okay, genius, what does Haiti have that the US wants?

Look bitch....show me where I claimed to be a SEAL. If you can find it I'll leave the board...if you can't find it...you have my permission to stop sucking cock in the bus station for money to buy crack.

Hey there you cock smoking colon jouster, did you ever bother to look at your avi? It states that you're a member of SEAL team 1.

Or are you so fucking stupid that you don't even know what your avi represents?

Like I said idiot, you are a fucking moron, almost full blown retard.

Interesting.........when Bush Jr. and Cheney did it, you said it was keeping us safer.

Now? You're saying how much it's harming this country.

Nice........hypocrites all around........

Funny I am sure you were whining like the little bitch you are when Bush was doing it yet its just OK when Obama does it. Talk about being a hypocrite. Boy you better check out the word before your water dense head tries to use a word bigger than your limited vocabulary.

Last edited:

Hey there you cock smoking colon jouster, did you ever bother to look at your avi? It states that you're a member of SEAL team 1.

Or are you so fucking stupid that you don't even know what your avi represents?

Like I said idiot, you are a fucking moron, almost full blown retard.

You are a fucking retard. His avatar isn't claiming no such thing. Yet you claim to be a sailor? LOL maybe if you worked on a sub you would have a clue. Damn boy I was in the Army and know what a seal delivery vehicle is. Stupid fucker.

Forum List

Back