FBI warns about domestic violent extremist who praised Uvalde shooting

It doesn't matter if it is right or left...extremist are dangerous. Right wing nuts and left wing nuts are a danger to our country.

I wonder why right wing extremist are more prevalent since 2016?
Yet you folks run and hide from lefty extremists and whine wholly about guns. Disingenuous asshole.

I wonder why right wing extremist are more prevalent since 2016?
Because extremism begets extremism. Demonize the right and you're going to get a corresponding rise in rightwing extremism. Not that hard to understand if you make even a minimal effort.

Not funny.

What kind of nut would celebrate the murder of children?
Every democrat in the country today. It's what they always do because they are always sure that "this will be the one" that puts them over the top with their desire to strip us of our gun rights.

Because extremism begets extremism. Demonize the right and you're going to get a corresponding rise in rightwing extremism. Not that hard to understand if you make even a minimal effort.
Charlottesville.....It was at this press conference that Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

trump tells proud boys that they should "stand back and stand by"

trump added legitimacy and encouragement to fringe white supremacist groups. They got used to his praise and decided they were going to stop a congressional procedure to install a duly elected President.

I said in an earlier post that groups on the far right and far left are dangerous to this country. Admittedly, the FBI needs to be tracking them all. But Antifa did not attack the US Capitol and cause millions in damage....AND attempt to hang the VP cause he would not overturn the election for TFG. It was the far right groups of Oath Keepers and Proud Boys and a whole gaggle of MAGA cult members.

Charlottesville.....It was at this press conference that Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
The issue in Charlottesville was the taking down of the statue. The city moved the "Unite the Right" event to the same weekend because of tying their permit up in court and losing so both events took place on the same weekend.

Try a little honesty.

I said in an earlier post that groups on the far right and far left are dangerous to this country. Admittedly, the FBI needs to be tracking them all. But Antifa did not attack the US Capitol and cause millions in damage...
For five years Antifa/BLM attacked city, state, and federal gov't buildings and looted and burned cities all across the US with actual encouragement from Democrats.

As I said, try a little honesty for a change.

The issue in Charlottesville was the taking down of the statue. The city moved the "Unite the Right" event to the same weekend because of tying their permit up in court and losing so both events took place on the same weekend.

Try a little honesty.
The State Police made a terrible decision when they proclaimed the Unite the Right rally illegal and pushed them into the street with those protesting the White Supremacist who the night before were chanting "You will not replace us" and " Into the Ovens." That was the problem. trump's comments placed white supremacist on the same level as those who were protesting their blatant racism

What other event was scheduled for that day?

The State Police made a terrible decision when they proclaimed the Unite the Right rally illegal and pushed them into the street with those protesting the White Supremacist who the night before were chanting "You will not replace us" and " Into the Ovens." That was the problem. trump's comments placed white supremacist on the same level as those who were protesting their blatant racism

What other event was scheduled for that day?
No they didn't, that was never his intent at all, that's just BS dem lies.

Try a little honesty.
They have gotten far without honesty. There is a difference between getting power and keeping it. Progs have levels of totalitarian rule still mixed with another choice by voters.

No they didn't, that was never his intent at all, that's just BS dem lies.
Sir, I know that city and I know exactly what happened. Those far right nuts came to that city with blood in their eyes. They were there to intimidate and try to stop the removal of the statue, that was placed by a racist rich land owner decades after the war. He wanted to intimidate blacks.

At first I was even against taking the statue down, but when I started doing the research, I realized the reason was not to honor Robert E. Lee, but to frighten and keep blacks in their place. fox has never been reliable on accurate research and truth. Do some reading....

Sir, I know that city and I know exactly what happened. Those far right nuts came to that city with blood in their eyes. They were there to intimidate and try to stop the removal of the statue, that was placed by a racist rich land owner decades after the war. He wanted to intimidate blacks.

At first I was even against taking the statue down, but when I started doing the research, I realized the reason was not to honor Robert E. Lee, but to frighten and keep blacks in their place. fox has never been reliable on accurate research and truth. Do some reading....
You have no clue what you're talkin about. Only about 900 people showed up for the "Unite the Right" rally.

There were many times that number there protesting taking down the statue.

The city tried denying the permit to the UTR group beyond the date it was scheduled and finally lost in the courts so they scheduled it for the same weekend as the already scheduled protest over removing the statue.

You have no clue what you're talkin about. Only about 900 people showed up for the "Unite the Right" rally.

There were many times that number there protesting taking down the statue.

The city tried denying the permit to the UTR group beyond the date it was scheduled and finally lost in the courts so they scheduled it for the same weekend as the already scheduled protest over removing the statue.
And the statues is gone and many of the white supremacist are now either in jail or in deep trouble. trump encouraged their behavior and then let them swing.

And the statues is gone and many of the white supremacist are now either in jail or in deep trouble. trump encouraged their behavior and then let them swing.
Really now? Just how many is "many" and where are they jailed?

Forum List

Back