FBI warns about domestic violent extremist who praised Uvalde shooting

The FBI has no issue with their school shooters, but let a parent speak out at a local school Board....
This is yet more fucked up behavior from the progtards.

Hey everybody, hey FBI, llookie here:

My name is => Scruffy <=, and I'm right here, I'm not hiding, you know where to find me

I'm telling you plain as day, IF YOU LET MY COUNTRY GO FASCIST THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE.

It may be a little, or it may be a lot, we don't know yet.

I don't believe in shooting random people, and school shooters violate my NUMBER ONE rule, which is respect the children

However fascist authoritarians are dangerous human beings and I will not be ruled by them, and I won't even be represented by them.

At this moment, this fucktard government needs to prove to me that it can hold a secure election. Cause I don't think it can. The people of Iraq with their purple thumbs had BETTER election security than we have. If our government started right now this very instant, it would take them 12 years to get a provably secure election. And you know damn well they won't start right away

Actually DHS made it clear that extremists on the left are also a threat
It doesn't matter if it is right or left...extremist are dangerous. Right wing nuts and left wing nuts are a danger to our country.

I wonder why right wing extremist are more prevalent since 2016?

Some of these people are Alex Jones on steroids. They live to spread lied and stoke violence.
How do you deduct that from their very 'topically vague' statement?

The official said DHS is seeing threats from the “ideological spectrum” of actors, but did not offer more specifics.

Some of these people are Alex Jones on steroids. They live to spread lied and stoke violence.
"He added, “The Nation faces a terrorism threat environment that is volatile, complex and dangerous. Lone offenders continue to engage in targeted acts of violence inspired by extremist or other content posted online."

Looks like USMB made the news again....

Forum List

Back