This 12 Year Old Robber Is Extremely Lucky

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Shocking video shows an armed 12-year-old boy robbing a Michigan gas station and firing a shot when the confused clerk asks “are you serious?” The boy told cops “he didn’t do it for the money” after he was arrested after the brazen, broad daylight stick-up at 4 p.m. Wednesday at Marathon gas station in Hartford.

According to police, the 12-year-old had attended school that day and discussed with a classmate which gas station would be the easiest to rob in town. “Every day I’m seeing something new at this job. I’ve been a full-time police officer for 38 years. What really flabbergasted me is that he showed no emotion,” Lt. Prince told WZZM."

This kid was extremely lucky, because that could have easily turned into a good guy with a gun vs bad guy with a gun scenario and that kid could have lost his life...He is obviously a good kid and didn't mean any harm..and he didn't even do it for the money.......as the story points out, he was probably trying to impress his friends; and that is the problem...

We have too many kids who think committing crimes and carrying a gun is cool...I mean good kids, not the blacks...we know how they are.... they need to be locked up for life, no matter how young they are.... but its heartbreaking when you see a good kid get caught up in this....hopefully he gets the charges dropped in exchange for some counseling and hopefully this is the moment that puts him back on the right track.....too many kids don't get the opportunity of having someone show them compassion...let's hope he gets it....

"Shocking video shows an armed 12-year-old boy robbing a Michigan gas station and firing a shot when the confused clerk asks “are you serious?” The boy told cops “he didn’t do it for the money” after he was arrested after the brazen, broad daylight stick-up at 4 p.m. Wednesday at Marathon gas station in Hartford.

According to police, the 12-year-old had attended school that day and discussed with a classmate which gas station would be the easiest to rob in town. “Every day I’m seeing something new at this job. I’ve been a full-time police officer for 38 years. What really flabbergasted me is that he showed no emotion,” Lt. Prince told WZZM."

This kid was extremely lucky, because that could have easily turned into a good guy with a gun vs bad guy with a gun scenario and that kid could have lost his life...He is obviously a good kid and didn't mean any harm..and he didn't even do it for the money.......as the story points out, he was probably trying to impress his friends; and that is the problem...

We have too many kids who think committing crimes and carrying a gun is cool...I mean good kids, not the blacks...we know how they are.... they need to be locked up for life, no matter how young they are.... but its heartbreaking when you see a good kid get caught up in this....hopefully he gets the charges dropped in exchange for some counseling and hopefully this is the moment that puts him back on the right track.....too many kids don't get the opportunity of having someone show them compassion...let's hope he gets it....

The kid needs to be put away for as long as the law allows

Look how happy Biff_Poindexter is to see the blue city Hunger Games in action.

LOL

So he points a gun at the woman, fires a threatening shot into the air, robs the store and apparently he's still a good kid? What would he have done if he was a bad kid?

Parenting is a 24/7 job

Precisely, don't tell me,.. tell them. I just know how the story usually goes these days. I also don't believe that this kid paid for his own gun at this age. Either it belonged to both of or one of his parents or they bought it for him is my best guess. Of course, nobody is going to blame the kid for this because the sweet little angel isn't to blame,.. the gun is. It always is. :rolleyes:

Racist much, Bigot? Do you write speeches for Biden?
Blacks are the problem bro.....thugs like Trayvon and others account for 95% of all crimes in the US....time to crack down on them...

20211029_234400.jpg

Don't worry bro, I am black -- so I can say blacks are the problem...that is why folks like Candace Owens are so beloved....relax.......

Precisely, don't tell me,.. tell them. I just know how the story usually goes these days. I also don't believe that this kid paid for his own gun at this age. Either it belonged to both of or one of his parents or they bought it for him is my best guess. Of course, nobody is going to blame the kid for this because the sweet little angel isn't to blame,.. the gun is. It always is. :rolleyes:
If you are talking about the OP...the gun belonged to his grand father.....

So he points a gun at the woman, fires a threatening shot into the air, robs the store and apparently he's still a good kid? What would he have done if he was a bad kid?
If he was a bad kid, he would be this guy.....

CLEVELAND-web3-blog427.jpg
I mean, he didn't rob a gas station or anything....didn't even have a gun.....but I am sure he was a thug...or else him being murdered by the police would seem like a bad thing...

If he was a bad kid, he would be this guy.....

View attachment 655017
I mean, he didn't rob a gas station or anything....didn't even have a gun.....but I am sure he was a thug...or else him being murdered by the police would seem like a bad thing...

The shit that goes on in places run by people like you is insane. When are you going to start demanding better? Or do you like it?

We have guns and every one of our children know that they're off limits unless Dad (preferably) or mom allows them to handle them. They respect guns

And all but our three year old know gun safety and how to shoot

Forum List

Back