FBI warns about domestic violent extremist who praised Uvalde shooting

If school teachers aren't free to groom kindergarteners on sex, sexual orientation, safe sex, condom usage, oral and anal sex, are we still a free country?

It doesn't matter if it is right or left...extremist are dangerous. Right wing nuts and left wing nuts are a danger to our country.

I wonder why right wing extremist are more prevalent since 2016?
That is a total fucking lie and you know it.

But maybe if the progtards keep going the way they're going, the answer will suddenly dawn on you

Oh nose! They "threatened" to watch how we're grooming their kids and stop us. Call Garland!
lol :p

I don't threaten for political reasons, i only threaten for personal reasons, when someone is endangering my family.

(Which probably makes me of no interest to the FBI, since they only care about Republicans lol)

However in crossover cases, like if fascists suddenly get hold of the reins of power, I'll act. I won't be shy about it, either. But that kind of stuff isn't worth threatening about, you just do it. It's just an unpleasant job that needs doing, at that point.

If school teachers aren't free to groom kindergarteners on sex, sexual orientation, safe sex, condom usage, oral and anal sex, are we still a free country?
The progtard idea of "free" seems to include trampling on my childrens' boundaries.

I asked them nicely not to do it, and you can see from the responses in this forum exactly what happened.

So, since they turn out to aggressive and not so nice people, and the cops have proven themselves incapable of assisting, the only answer becomes, I will enforce my own boundaries

Sorry, but I won't be putting my childrens' lives at risk for platitudes and promises. If you want to do that, it's your own business, but don't expect me to go along with it

Some of these people are Alex Jones on steroids. They live to spread lied and stoke violence.
Just because the dhs says so it's true? The left as a whole are lying to the American people. Nobody is praising what that nutcase did.

It doesn't matter if it is right or left...extremist are dangerous. Right wing nuts and left wing nuts are a danger to our country.

I wonder why right wing extremist are more prevalent since 2016?
It wasn’t right wingers burning cities, looting businesses, and killing cops the last several years. Then getting bailed out by Harris to do it all again.

Forum List

Back