FBI Says Capitol “Riot” Could Be Inspiration For Future “Domestic Terrorism”

And you thought Afghanistan is a quagmire.

You ain’t seen nuthin yet.

Don't want to be called a terrorist....don't act like a terrorist.
Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

9 billion rounds were purchased just last year .....
Yes, I know. You guys are getting ready.

And now we know that you terrorists are gearing up. I'm confident you'll lose.

I just wonder how many of you will one day realize you've been conned. All this because you fell for it.
what kind of bullshit are you falling for?....calling someone you dont know a terrorist?.....just because he doesnt kiss your ass?....
Funny that you said nothing of his thinly-veiled threat.

Well, not funny. Predictable.
you took what he said as a threat?...like i said mac.....what kind of shit are you falling for?....

I just wonder how many of you will one day realize you've been conned. All this because you fell for it.
what kind of bullshit are you falling for?....calling someone you dont know a terrorist?.....just because he doesnt kiss your ass?....

you took what he said as a threat?...like i said mac.....what kind of shit are you falling for?....
Whatever you say.

Whatever you say.
was it trump mac?....did he push you into lefty land?....

"Riot" is wrong. Correct terms would be "insurrection" or "attempted coup" or "domestic terrorism."

And yes, wannabee terrorists should be worried about being arrested. That's a good thing.
You mean the insurrection without any guns besides the ones the police had? The FBI is now the equivalent of the secret police with a mission to persecute political enemies and promote Leftist propaganda. What they say means nothing anymore.

You mean the insurrection without any guns besides the ones the police had?

First, don't lie. Plenty of guns were found around. None found _inside_ the capitol, but that's not a suprise, since so few people were searched.

Second, why are you making an insane claim that it can't be an insurrection if there aren't guns?

The FBI is now the equivalent of the secret police with a mission to persecute political enemies

A terrorist wannabee would say that kind of thing. So you're saying it.

This is a new tactic, terrorists crying about how oppressed they are because they can't be terrorists. Reprehensible, but at least it's original.

You mean the insurrection without any guns besides the ones the police had?

First, don't lie. Plenty of guns were found around. None found _inside_ the capitol, but that's not a suprise, since so few people were searched.

Second, why are you making an insane claim that it can't be an insurrection if there aren't guns?

The FBI is now the equivalent of the secret police with a mission to persecute political enemies

A terrorist wannabee would say that kind of thing. So you're saying it.

This is a new tactic, terrorists crying about how oppressed they are because they can't be terrorists. Reprehensible, but at least it's original.
Terrorists have claimed oppression since terrorism began. It is not original at all. Are you that out of touch?

Forum List

Back