FBI Says Capitol “Riot” Could Be Inspiration For Future “Domestic Terrorism”

While our domestic terrorists are more dangerous because they live among us, their groups are also easier to infiltrate.

Plus, now they're on the FBI's radar, loud and clear. So, that's a hopeful sign.
Yes, the incredible FBI. Waco II coming to your screen in April!
Well, they're not perfect, but they're the best America has against you folks.

So I guess we'll see.
Yeah, weatherman is a domestic terrorism.
You dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Go ahead and ruin that term, too. Like you jackasses ruined liberal and racist.
I agree with the FBI and the DHS.

You agree with Trump and Hannity.
The fbi and DHS said weatherman is a domestic terrorist? :lol:
You are always on here saying bullshit like "stop saying NAZIs" "stop using hyperbole" "stop the division" waaahhh waaahhhh
Moron.
i don't believe Weatherman is a terrorist...just a terrorist sympathizer.
One of the two, although he sure tries to talk a big game.

What's worse: An individual terrorist, or a person who enables terrorism in general?

Tough call.

There is literally violence EVERY DAY in EVERY CITY that effects real people but we've no time for that because Republicans are super scary
And you guys have spent years whining about antifa and BLM. Hypocrisy?
that violence affected real people. Remember the billions and billions of dollars lost in PRIVATE property? Tens of millions in federal property? All the murders and injuries? LITERAL insurrection and not this zip tie bullshit the leftist morons screech about because of orange man bad?
Literal insurrection? I don’t think looting a Target is going to result in the government being overthrow anytime soon.

It’s not like they were trying to kidnap and execute a governor or anything. That was you guys.
You guys?

Here we go with the childish shit.

YOU GUYS actually shot up congress critters as they played baseball. MY GUYS walked between velvet ropes and broke a couple windows.

Tell me again who the bigger threat is???
If you have to go back four plus years to find a comparable event, that speaks volumes.

“Broke a couple of windows” is some major class downplaying. You realize 5 people died and dozens were injured. The crowd was chanting violent threats. Thank god no one in Congress died.

Most terrorism is right wing. Not all. Most

I liked your earlier point though. Regular old crime is far more impactful than any of this type of terrorism. Problem is saying “there’s no time for that”. There’s billions upon billions spent every year to combat that crime which has little to do with federal law enforcement.

While our domestic terrorists are more dangerous because they live among us, their groups are also easier to infiltrate.

Plus, now they're on the FBI's radar, loud and clear. So, that's a hopeful sign.

So I guess we'll see.

You are always on here saying bullshit like "stop saying NAZIs" "stop using hyperbole" "stop the division" waaahhh waaahhhh
Moron.

What's worse: An individual terrorist, or a person who enables terrorism in general?

Tough call.
As a former force protection officer, both are a threat. One becomes emboldened by the other.

Why, because you and Nancy say so?

I think all non-traitors would agree that terrorists should be worried about getting arrested, not just me and Nancy Pelosi.

I pointed out that terrorists should be worried about getting arrested, and you vehemently disagreed.

That is, you seem to be supporting a position that terrorists should _not_ be worried about getting arrested.

Please clarify for us. Are you advocating that terrorism be made legal? That terrorists get ticker-tape parades and financial gifts? I don't think your positions will be popular with most Americans. Sure, the Trump cult will want terrorists rewarded, but not any loyal Americans.

There is literally violence EVERY DAY in EVERY CITY that effects real people but we've no time for that because Republicans are super scary
that violence affected real people. Remember the billions and billions of dollars lost in PRIVATE property? Tens of millions in federal property? All the murders and injuries? LITERAL insurrection and not this zip tie bullshit the leftist morons screech about because of orange man bad?
Literal insurrection? I don’t think looting a Target is going to result in the government being overthrow anytime soon.

It’s not like they were trying to kidnap and execute a governor or anything. That was you guys.
You guys?

YOU GUYS actually shot up congress critters as they played baseball. MY GUYS walked between velvet ropes and broke a couple windows.

If you have to go back four plus years to find a comparable event, that speaks volumes.

“Broke a couple of windows” is some major class downplaying. You realize 5 people died and dozens were injured. The crowd was chanting violent threats. Thank god no one in Congress died.

I liked your earlier point though. Regular old crime is far more impactful than any of this type of terrorism. Problem is saying “there’s no time for that”. There’s billions upon billions spent every year to combat that crime which has little to do with federal law enforcement.
I went back four years as you put it, to the last REAL THREAT our elected douchebags faced.
If you truly believe what happened on the 6th was a threat to our democracy you're an idiot.

Actually....those trying to kidnap and execute Gov Whitmer were Bernie bros.

This was all completely predictable. The left has been accustomed for a long time to throwing temper tantrums without any repercussions when they don't get their way because the right has been very tolerant and has trusted in the mechanisms of justice to put the idiots back in their highchairs. Even the riots the left launched were dealt with and calm ultimately restored. I said that the right was getting very tired of all that and eventually the left would attack someone who was armed and would fight back. That happened. Now the left is screeching bloody murder because the right is awake and in no mood to put up with nonsense any more. Violent conflict is here to stay in the good ol' US of A, and the left can't now claim the mantle of patriotism after spending so long trying to destroy the very institutions they now want to use as weapons against people who think differently. Either tolerance and getting along is a good thing or it's not.

I went back four years as you put it, to the last REAL THREAT our elected douchebags faced.
If you truly believe what happened on the 6th was a threat to our democracy you're an idiot.
So Jan 6th wasn’t a real threat?

I guess Capitol police shouldn’t have done anything then, just let them walk into the Capitol and do whatever they wanted? Congress shouldn’t have evacuated? The National Guard shouldn’t have cleared the Capitol out?

Obviously not. That would be absurd. Jan 6th’s riot was absolutely a real threat and treated as such.

You think the shooting of Scalia represented a threat to our democracy? No. A baseball game isn’t an essential act of government. Counting electoral votes is. Electing a new president is.

You guys?

One was murdered by a capital cop, 2 were strokes/heartattacks and 2 fell in accident getting to the capital. The only real crime was committed by the racist capital cop.

I guess Capitol police shouldn’t have done anything then, just let them walk into the Capitol and do whatever they wanted? Congress shouldn’t have evacuated? The National Guard shouldn’t have cleared the Capitol out?

Obviously not. That would be absurd. Jan 6th’s riot was absolutely a real threat and treated as such.

You think the shooting of Scalia represented a threat to our democracy? No. A baseball game isn’t an essential act of government. Counting electoral votes is. Electing a new president is.
Well thankfully you guys shot that woman IN THE FACE to save democracy!

Somebody could get all the "inspiration" for violence they want from six months of BLM rioting, looting, murdering and destruction.
Im sure the insurrectionist learned a lot from watching blm and antifa

They did more than loot and burn. Remember when they took over entire blocks of cities and made their own laws? Yes, that would be called insurrection.
And i didnt do anything. So shove "you guys" up your ass.

Actually....those trying to kidnap and execute Gov Whitmer were Bernie bros.
Sure they were.
1614867951016.png

So I guess we'll see.

Moron.
Then i guess everyone that supports and talks down the actions of BLM and antifa are terrorist sympathizers, too.

So I guess we'll see.

Moron.

Tough call.
Now he is implying weatherman is worse than people that bomb govt buildings and shit :lol:

If it had been Trump behind those officers, no one, left or right, would have batted an eye.

If it had been Trump behind those officers, no one, left or right, would have batted an eye.
I have been saying since jan 6th, this is only about captain clorox. It isnt about the actions. That is clear because you ignore far worse atrocities.
And you leftists just keep proving me right.

Forum List

Back