FBI Says Capitol “Riot” Could Be Inspiration For Future “Domestic Terrorism”

While our domestic terrorists are more dangerous because they live among us, their groups are also easier to infiltrate.

Plus, now they're on the FBI's radar, loud and clear. So, that's a hopeful sign.
Yes, the incredible FBI. Waco II coming to your screen in April!
Well, they're not perfect, but they're the best America has against you folks.

So I guess we'll see.
Yeah, weatherman is a domestic terrorism.
You dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Go ahead and ruin that term, too. Like you jackasses ruined liberal and racist.
I agree with the FBI and the DHS.

You agree with Trump and Hannity.
The fbi and DHS said weatherman is a domestic terrorist? :lol:
You are always on here saying bullshit like "stop saying NAZIs" "stop using hyperbole" "stop the division" waaahhh waaahhhh
Moron.

Remember when mac actually had some dignity? Integrity? Made points?
Trump killed mac and left us with this bumbling dumbfuck. Another trump faillure.

While our domestic terrorists are more dangerous because they live among us, their groups are also easier to infiltrate.

Plus, now they're on the FBI's radar, loud and clear. So, that's a hopeful sign.

So I guess we'll see.

You are always on here saying bullshit like "stop saying NAZIs" "stop using hyperbole" "stop the division" waaahhh waaahhhh
Moron.
This really is too complicated for you.

And you call others morons.

I do enjoy irony.

You people are so fucking gullible. When a REAL threat faces you you're gonna be completely clueless because you've been taught to freak out over such insubstantial shit.

There is literally violence EVERY DAY in EVERY CITY that effects real people but we've no time for that because Republicans are super scary

You people are so fucking gullible. When a REAL threat faces you you're gonna be completely clueless because you've been taught to freak out over such insubstantial shit.

There is literally violence EVERY DAY in EVERY CITY that effects real people but we've no time for that because Republicans are super scary
So you're wiling to deflect for and enable this.

That's disappointing. Oh well!

There's nothing to deflect dummy. A few people acted incredibly stupid and are being punished for it.

You morons on the other hand are acting like teenage girls who just saw the biggest spider that ever existed.

So I guess we'll see.

Moron.
This really is too complicated for you.

And you call others morons.

I do enjoy irony.
It seems self awareness and reflection is too hard for you.
And for fucks sake, just stop. You dont fool anyone mac. Trump made you a goddamn fool.
He lost the election and HE STILL OWNS YOU
:rofl:

And you guys have spent years whining about antifa and BLM. Hypocrisy?
BLM & Antifa have murdered dozens and caused billions in damage to the cities they attacked.
The capital rioters broke a couple windows.

You people have no fucking perspective

BLM & Antifa have murdered dozens and caused billions in damage to the cities they attacked.
The capital rioters broke a couple windows.

You people have no fucking perspective
Have they “murdered dozens”? Probably not. Right wing domestic terrorism causes the deaths of many people. Just look at the Boogaloo movement which was responsible for numerous deaths this summer.

There's nothing to deflect dummy. A few people acted incredibly stupid and are being punished for it.

You morons on the other hand are acting like teenage girls who just saw the biggest spider that ever existed.
And you just keep doing it.

Somehow you guys don't realize that when you deflect and dismiss and attack on behalf of poor behavior, it only enables further poor behavior. When you refuse to hold people accountable for threats, you enable more of them. You become part of the problem.

I know. That's too complicated. I thought I'd say it anyway.

that violence affected real people. Remember the billions and billions of dollars lost in PRIVATE property? Tens of millions in federal property? All the murders and injuries? LITERAL insurrection and not this zip tie bullshit the leftist morons screech about because of orange man bad?

Somehow you guys don't realize that when you deflect and dismiss and attack on behalf of poor behavior, it only enables further poor behavior. When you refuse to hold people accountable for threats, you enable more of them. You become part of the problem.

1614866443514.png

I used to only post this GIF for people like timmy and truthma$$er$. Now im using it for mac :lol:
Thats how low he has gotten.. Sad really

It's not my job to hold anyone accountable for their behavior ya dummy.

You idiots take the cancel culture shit too serious.

Worry about yourself and your own actions.

that violence affected real people. Remember the billions and billions of dollars lost in PRIVATE property? Tens of millions in federal property? All the murders and injuries? LITERAL insurrection and not this zip tie bullshit the leftist morons screech about because of orange man bad?
Literal insurrection? I don’t think looting a Target is going to result in the government being overthrow anytime soon.

It’s not like they were trying to kidnap and execute a governor or anything. That was you guys.

So I guess we'll see.

Moron.
i don't believe Weatherman is a terrorist...just a terrorist sympathizer.

Literal insurrection? I don’t think looting a Target is going to result in the government being overthrow anytime soon.

It’s not like they were trying to kidnap and execute a governor or anything. That was you guys.
You guys?

Here we go with the childish shit.

YOU GUYS actually shot up congress critters as they played baseball. MY GUYS walked between velvet ropes and broke a couple windows.

Tell me again who the bigger threat is???

"Riot" is wrong. Correct terms would be "insurrection" or "attempted coup" or "domestic terrorism."

And yes, wannabee terrorists should be worried about being arrested. That's a good thing.

Why, because you and Nancy say so?

Forum List

Back