FBI: Saudis linked to 911.

surada is a total moon bat. She lied she was from Saudi Arabia. Then she was American, her family came over before the Mayflower! And she knows ZERO about energy. I actually spent a bunch of my life in energy and her claims that for example the Chinese are hijacking Canadian Oil and shipping it to the ... Atlantic ... ocean is wow, she's stupid and ignorant

Nah, Surada is correct that the point of the Keystone pipeline is to get Canadian oil to the Chinese, not the US.
I still favor the extension, but that is because oil is fungible and it helps the US to get some pipeline fees.

So it fit you the first time to lie you were from Saudi Arabia, not so much now so you want to be American again, and you came on Noah's ark or on the Mayflower or something.

You're a woman of little mystery but many lies. I look forward to finding out what county you are from next. Venezuela?

It is not impossible to be a US citizen from a long standing US family, and still be "from" some other country.
The word "from" implies birth or time spent, not citizenship.
I disagree with Surada sometimes, but not often.
She has more experience than most, certainly more than I.

But the US really is consistently evil, starting with slavery, Manifest Destiny, treaty violations, the illegal Mexican wars, the illegal Spanish American war, the Monroe Doctrine, setting up puppet dictators all over central and South America, the School for the Americas at Ft. Bennings teaching how to torture, etc.
Like almost everyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
She's in her mid 80s and is demented.

My favorite was when the idiot surada claimed the Chinese were behind shipping more oil to the fucking ATLANTIC OCEAN. Apparently it never occured to her to check a map and see the Chinese are on the .... wait for it ... PACIFIC ocean. How is anyone that dumb? Clearly she's a graduate of government schools to be that ignorant

But the US really is consistently evil, starting with slavery, Manifest Destiny, treaty violations, the illegal Mexican wars, the illegal Spanish American war, the Monroe Doctrine, setting up puppet dictators all over central and South America, the School for the Americas at Ft. Bennings teaching how to torture, etc.

And that's just the Democrats ...

Nah, Surada is correct that the point of the Keystone pipeline is to get Canadian oil to the Chinese, not the US.
I still favor the extension, but that is because oil is fungible and it helps the US to get some pipeline fees.

God you're stupid. The working part of the post you responded to is CHINA IS ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN and now the idiot surada AND YOU fucking morons don't grasp that.

... again ...

CHINA IS ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN

SURADA CLAIMED THE CHINESE ARE BEHIND SHIPPING OIL TO THE .. ATLANTIC OCEAN...

We need a new name that covers mega morons like the two of you

It is not impossible to be a US citizen from a long standing US family, and still be "from" some other country.
The word "from" implies birth or time spent, not citizenship.
I disagree with Surada sometimes, but not often.
She has more experience than most, certainly more than I.

Read her post, ass fucking moron. She claimed her family has been here since the 1600s. When she lies, surada goes big! And simpletons like you follow

God you're stupid. The working part of the post you responded to is CHINA IS ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN and now the idiot surada AND YOU fucking morons don't grasp that.

... again ...

CHINA IS ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN

SURADA CLAIMED THE CHINESE ARE BEHIND SHIPPING OIL TO THE .. ATLANTIC OCEAN...

We need a new name that covers mega morons like the two of you
Lol. Chinese tarsands from Canada are to be sold in South and central America, moron.

Read her post, ass fucking moron. She claimed her family has been here since the 1600s. When she lies, surada goes big! And simpletons like you follow
My family has been here since the early 1600. My ancestors are Dutch and worked for the Dutch East Indies company in Brazil by the late 1500s. I'm from Alabama...and you're stupid.

Fucking inbred, you Republicans made sure the Saudi's were whisked out of the country before they could even be questioned.

Jesus, you're dumb as a bag of hammers.
OBL hated the Saudis and wanted the US to blame the Saudis. They revoked his citizenship in 1996 and declared AQ a terrorist organization. At least the Republicans weren't fooled.

We've always known that 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. I'd call that a link.

OBL hated the Saudis and wanted the US to blame the Saudis. They revoked his citizenship in 1996 and declared AQ a terrorist organization. At least the Republicans weren't fooled.
And, they were involved in the planning of 9/11.

Goat fucking Satan worshippers.

My family has been here since the early 1600. My ancestors are Dutch and worked for the Dutch East Indies company in Brazil by the late 1500s. I'm from Alabama...and you're stupid.

I'm "stupid" because you have both claimed to be from Saudi Arabia and southern trash from Yokelbama, and that makes me dumb because I didn't believe you both times. Maybe, but I'm not as stupid as you are, ass hat

As you know, I appreciate most of your contributions here as well. But here you are just kidding yourself.

OBL was born an extremely wealthy Saudi and if he hated himself or "wanted the US to blame the Saudis" that much, Dubya and Cheney sure missed the memo. No Dems or Repugs ever proposed attacking Saudi Arabia despite the vast majority of the 911 hijacker / bombers, like OBL himself, being from Saudi Arabia. However we did support the Mujahidin and OBL's efforts like crazy for a long, long time.
Holding most of the countryside, they used mainly animal transport against Soviet motor transport. The quality of their arms and combat organization gradually improved, however, as a result of experience and the large quantity of arms and other war matériel shipped to the rebels, via Pakistan, by the United States and other countries. The Haqqani network, coordinated by a prominent commander of the mujahideen, became a key instrument of this foreign assistance. The mujahideen also received aid from sympathetic Muslims throughout the world, and an indeterminate number of Muslim volunteers—popularly termed “Afghan-Arabs,” regardless of their ethnicity—traveled from all parts of the world to join their war effort. These foreign volunteers coordinated among themselves and with Muslims in their homelands through a network of their own, known as al-Qaeda (Arabic: al-Qāʿidah, “the Base”). In 1986 the mujahideen’s acquisition from the United States and Great Britain of substantial numbers of shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles enabled the mujahideen to challenge Soviet control of the air—a significant factor in the Soviets’ withdrawal early in 1989.

Last edited:
As you know, I appreciate most of your contributions here as well. But here you are just kidding yourself.

OBL was born an extremely wealthy Saudi and if he hated himself or "wanted the US to blame the Saudis" that much, Dubya and Cheney sure missed the memo. No Dems or Repugs ever proposed attacking Saudi Arabia despite the vast majority of the 911 hijacker / bombers, like OBL himself, being from Saudi Arabia. However we did support the Mujahidin and OBL's efforts like crazy for a long, long time.
The bin Laden family were from Yemen. Everyone knew the Saudis had revoked OBL's citizenship in 96 when they declared Al Qaeda a terrorist organization. Everyone.

I'm "stupid" because you have both claimed to be from Saudi Arabia and southern trash from Yokelbama, and that makes me dumb because I didn't believe you both times. Maybe, but I'm not as stupid as you are, ass hat
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 there are thousands of Americans living and working in Arabia since the late 1940s.

Oh, sure. Who commands NATO? He annoyed the MIC so they made sure he got rubbed out. Same with Saddam Hussein who never could quite believe we'd actually try to kill him after propping him up for so long.

Sounds kinky. So still no concern for the women there in Saudi Arabia? Fine for one family to run the place forever? No democracy? To keep pounding the crap out of poor Yemen? Really? Nothing at all?
NATO command responsibilities change every few years on a rotating basis.

Oh, sure. Who commands NATO? He annoyed the MIC so they made sure he got rubbed out. Same with Saddam Hussein who never could quite believe we'd actually try to kill him after propping him up for so long.

Sounds kinky. So still no concern for the women there in Saudi Arabia? Fine for one family to run the place forever? No democracy? To keep pounding the crap out of poor Yemen? Really? Nothing at all?
Q'daffi was beaten, bayonetted, and sodomized to death, he wasn't killed in any airstrike.

We may or may not have been passing intel to the Rebels who at that point were mostly AQNA because most of the rest were killed off while Obama dithered for months trying arrive at a consensus with European leaders on what to do.

Forum List

Back