FBI: Saudis linked to 911.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Interesting new information with a drawing by Bayoumi showing a formula for a aircraft descent rate and the aircraft, found in Bayoumi's papers.

Even though most don't care anymore, the lawsuits against the Saudi government is keeping this alive.

Interesting new information with a drawing by Bayoumi showing a formula for a aircraft descent rate and the aircraft, found in Bayoumi's papers.

Even though most don't care anymore, the lawsuits against the Saudi government is keeping this alive.
Saudis are connected to a lot of diety stuff. Remember how Obama got 1 Saudi out of the country right after the Boston Marathon bombing?!

The current leadership of the Saudi Kingdom , Moe B. Salman, wasn't involved in 911. I think its fortunate that Saudi Arabia has turned over a new leaf.

They allow broads to drive now, as well as permitting women to wrestle professionally. Reforms that would have been unthinkable in the 20th century.

IMO the Deep State has known this since the beginning. Yet Obama did nothing to punish Saudi Arabia.
I can understand why Obama would consider that a strategic decision at the time. Likely for the same reason this information will be largely ignored.

As I suggested, the law suits against Saudi are inconveniently keeping this alive.

This could indicate that the Saudis may have to settle out of court and quietly, if possible.

Saudis are connected to a lot of diety stuff. Remember how Obama got 1 Saudi out of the country right after the Boston Marathon bombing?!
That could be, but there's overall acceptance of the evidence that indicates Bayoumi's and Saudi government involvement.

The thread serves the purpose of making it clear that those responding are not interested in the truth on account of it being inconvenient now.

Your answer to the truth is no more novel than some of the others.

Best to let it go now as settled fact to be lumped in with other conspiracy theories.

They also concluded the Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it... according to your article.

All the Saudi students in the US are on a government stipend and they all help each other get settled in, find an apartment, open a bank account. It's been that way since the 1950s.
I know. I know. And they're always hanging out with Saudi spies for some odd reason too.. Weird. Like Prince Bandar Bush getting all the bin Ladens right out after 911 when flying got cancelled and no one else could leave. Weird, ain't it? Oh, oil billionaire? You're fine. No worries. Here, have an ambassadorship. What's that? Really don't like Libyans, Iranians, Syrians, or Yemenis? Great, let's play golf!

I know. I know. And they're always hanging out with Saudi spies for some odd reason too.. Weird. Like Prince Bandar Bush getting all the bin Ladens right out after 911 when flying got cancelled and no one else could leave. Weird, ain't it? Oh, oil billionaire? You're fine. No worries. Here, have an ambassadorship. What's that? Really don't like Libyans, Iranians, Syrians, or Yemenis? Great, let's play golf!
The bin Ladens are successful and very pro American. Nobody knew what might happen next. Bush knew the Saudis had nothing to do with the attack. Bandar is a fine man and tried to keep the US from invading Iraq. Besides, the Saudis have always expedited Americans getting out of the Kingdom in a crisis. Libya, Syria, Yemen and Iran have very different problems.

Anyone who thinks a country that teaches their children in their schools that the United States is the "Great Satan" isn't our ally. Fuck Saudi Arabia, our ally never. And fuck the Democrats for your continuing flip flop morality

Anyone who thinks a country that teaches their children in their schools that the United States is the "Great Satan" isn't our ally. Fuck Saudi Arabia, our ally never. And fuck the Democrats for your continuing flip flop morality
Saudi Arabia has NEVER taught their children that the US is the great Satan.. you have the wrong country.

Forum List

Back