FBI: Saudis linked to 911.

Credit goes to President Biden.
The FBI told Judge Netburn about 6 months ago that they (cough! cough!) lost all the evidence.
The Judge was asked to get the Inspector General to inspect the FBI vis-a-vis losing the evidence.
A few days later, the FBI "found" the evidence.
Tell me the FBI isn't corrupt and covering up for one or more parties.
Bayoumi was in the US going to school. He also had a wife and 5 kids. She came down with breast cancer.. so in addition to his student stipend one of the princesses was paying for Cancer treatment. Common practice.

They were funded by Saudi Arabia as the latest evidence reveals.
An Oasis in a World Built on Sand

Who cares now? With MbS, the Saudi culture has changed. Destroying Iran and its agents in Yemen has put their antipathy to the West and Israel on hold. Unlike our ignorant and decadent ruling class, the Saudi regime is no longer stuck on stupid.

Interesting new information with a drawing by Bayoumi showing a formula for a aircraft descent rate and the aircraft, found in Bayoumi's papers.

Even though most don't care anymore, the lawsuits against the Saudi government is keeping this alive.

Putin told us that on 913.

US, Israel, and Saudi.

Saudi Royal family is JEWISH...

• Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, with whom Epstein has claimed to be close friends, was in Riyadh at the same time, holding meetings with Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
  • Bezos and MBS did not answer questions about whether they met the accused sex trafficker around the same time. Bezos attended at least two dinners with Epstein, in 2004 and 2011.

Amazing how the Zionist FASCISTS who all loved 911 and W and made BILLIONS investing in gold oil, the long bond, and defense stocks on 910 are so close to the "islamic" SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY....

Epstein boasted of his ties to powerful Saudi leaders, including Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the New York Times reported on Monday.

Detailing his visit to Epstein’s New York mansion last August, journalist James Stewart described how the alleged rapist showed him a photograph of bin Salman - commonly referred to as MBS - hanging on his wall.

"The crown prince had visited him many times, and they spoke often," Stewart said Epstein told him.

Putin told us that on 913.

US, Israel, and Saudi.

Saudi Royal family is JEWISH...

• Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, with whom Epstein has claimed to be close friends, was in Riyadh at the same time, holding meetings with Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
  • Bezos and MBS did not answer questions about whether they met the accused sex trafficker around the same time. Bezos attended at least two dinners with Epstein, in 2004 and 2011.

Amazing how the Zionist FASCISTS who all loved 911 and W and made BILLIONS investing in gold oil, the long bond, and defense stocks on 910 are so close to the "islamic" SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY....

Epstein boasted of his ties to powerful Saudi leaders, including Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the New York Times reported on Monday.

Detailing his visit to Epstein’s New York mansion last August, journalist James Stewart described how the alleged rapist showed him a photograph of bin Salman - commonly referred to as MBS - hanging on his wall.

"The crown prince had visited him many times, and they spoke often," Stewart said Epstein told him.
That's quite the story! You must have some skin in this game?
Are you o.k. with the official story on the twin towers?

That's quite the story! You must have some skin in this game?
Are you o.k. with the official story on the twin towers?

Do you think open air jet fuel burning at 600F caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the South Tower?

If so, you are really short 1600F degrees...

R.7d5a3bd72f856c7ce16a1421001b0818

How did it get to 2200F inside the South Tower?

Was THERMITE USED to DEMOLITION the building?

An Oasis in a World Built on Sand

Who cares now? With MbS, the Saudi culture has changed. Destroying Iran and its agents in Yemen has put their antipathy to the West and Israel on hold. Unlike our ignorant and decadent ruling class, the Saudi regime is no longer stuck on stupid.
It changed long before MBS.. his father is a kind and brilliant man. You've never set foot in Arabia...and you don't know Salman and his brothers.

Do you think open air jet fuel burning at 600F caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the South Tower?

If so, you are really short 1600F degrees...

R.7d5a3bd72f856c7ce16a1421001b0818

How did it get to 2200F inside the South Tower?

Was THERMITE USED to DEMOLITION the building?
I've always been into having a discussion with somebody who will stand their ground on the Twin Towers story. But every time I bring up some facts I lose them as they get angry. I won't get into it with you unless you are sincere and willing to hear the facts. Can you take it to a new thread?

Here, I would prefer to discuss the issue being raised on Bayoumi. I suspect that it will be exposed by the lawsuits but be covered up in the same way the full story on the Kennedy assassination is still kept secret. And I'm seeing mostly acceptance of that happening.

To quickly address your molten steel: That's not steel we see flowing but in any case steel beams can be easily heated to a termperature at which they're structurally useless.

There's much more to say about dispelling the idea of thermite but probaly best discussed on a thread for that purpose. Let me know. I'm not into getting involved in that unless you are sincere and you'll stick to your theories.

I've always been into having a discussion with somebody who will stand their ground on the Twin Towers story. But every time I bring up some facts I lose them as they get angry. I won't get into it with you unless you are sincere and willing to hear the facts. Can you take it to a new thread?

Here, I would prefer to discuss the issue being raised on Bayoumi. I suspect that it will be exposed by the lawsuits but be covered up in the same way the full story on the Kennedy assassination is still kept secret. And I'm seeing mostly acceptance of that happening.

To quickly address your molten steel: That's not steel we see flowing but in any case steel beams can be easily heated to a termperature at which they're structurally useless.

There's much more to say about dispelling the idea of thermite but probaly best discussed on a thread for that purpose. Let me know. I'm not into getting involved in that unless you are sincere and you'll stick to your theories.

The topic is what??

FBI says Saudis involved with 911?????

So, it makes perfect sense that 911 would be BANNED in a TOPIC SPECIFICALLY ABOUT 911....

Makes sense to me,

How about you, Col Osman???

R.f4be7c8b4f8b41a7afb0de435b00e170

See the source image

Abqaiq and Dhahran. . I'm as American as you can get. My family has been here since 1600.

So it fit you the first time to lie you were from Saudi Arabia, not so much now so you want to be American again, and you came on Noah's ark or on the Mayflower or something.

You're a woman of little mystery but many lies. I look forward to finding out what county you are from next. Venezuela?

So it fit you the first time to lie you were from Saudi Arabia, not so much now so you want to be American again, and you came on Noah's ark or on the Mayflower or something.

You're a woman of little mystery but many lies. I look forward to finding out what county you are from next. Venezuela?
She's from a little known nation called IHaveMyHeadUpMyAss.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Unlike W who bombed the shit out of Iraq to teach the Saudis a lesson.
Interesting twist!
Can a Russian soldier be convicted of war crimes and sentenced to life in prison after the Iraq experience?

Have the years cleansed America of guilt in Vietnam and Iraq, to name two criminal wars among many?

She's from a little known nation called IHaveMyHeadUpMyAss.

surada is a total moon bat. She lied she was from Saudi Arabia. Then she was American, her family came over before the Mayflower! And she knows ZERO about energy. I actually spent a bunch of my life in energy and her claims that for example the Chinese are hijacking Canadian Oil and shipping it to the ... Atlantic ... ocean is wow, she's stupid and ignorant

Where do you get out of me asking the question, "Is it true that most Jews who worked in the Twin Towers called in sick that morning?, that I believed it?
They did not call in sick; they were late because there is a special prayer that most Orthodox Jews say in the morning for 30 days before Rosh Hashanah.

• Thanks
surada is a total moon bat. She lied she was from Saudi Arabia. Then she was American, her family came over before the Mayflower! And she knows ZERO about energy. I actually spent a bunch of my life in energy and her claims that for example the Chinese are hijacking Canadian Oil and shipping it to the ... Atlantic ... ocean is wow, she's stupid and ignorant
She's in her mid 80s and is demented.

• Thanks
Anyone who thinks a country that teaches their children in their schools that the United States is the "Great Satan" isn't our ally. Fuck Saudi Arabia, our ally never. And fuck the Democrats for your continuing flip flop morality

But the US really is consistently evil, starting with slavery, Manifest Destiny, treaty violations, the illegal Mexican wars, the illegal Spanish American war, the Monroe Doctrine, setting up puppet dictators all over central and South America, the School for the Americas at Ft. Bennings teaching how to torture, etc.

Forum List

Back