FBI: Saudis linked to 911.

I doubt it's true. The conspiracy crackpots went into overtime with 9/11.

You may be a Saudi who knows nothing about energy production and don't realize that, but we agree on this. The Jews calling in sick thing is a canard. I thought there was no one left by now who still believed that. Sheesh, they obviously don't let the air circulate in MAGA Macho Man 's cell

You may be a Saudi who knows nothing about energy production and don't realize that, but we agree on this. The Jews calling in sick thing is a canard. I thought there was no one left by now who still believed that. Sheesh, they obviously don't let the air circulate in MAGA Macho Man 's cell
I'm not a Saudi. I'm an oil brat.

Hmm. Then why did you tell me you were from a town in Saudi Arabia? Another of your lies? I can't keep track of them all at this point
Abqaiq and Dhahran. . I'm as American as you can get. My family has been here since 1600.

They also concluded the Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it... according to your article.
Why the Fraternity Boys and Nerds at the Central "Intelligence" Agency Are an Insult to Intelligence

The American oil companies got visas for the killers, but that was typical bending backwards for foreigners by transnationalist corporations they do business with, not pro-terrorist. So anyone who wants to prosecute the Saudi government would have the same case for prosecuting Big Oil.

Something that has even more relevance for America's future is that the oil companies pay for both tuition and, more importantly, very comfortable living expenses for OPEC students to study petroleum science. If we are to ever to have widespread economic prosperity again, all corporations must be required to do that for all superior American high-school graduates, the same huge signing bonuses that baseball teams give to superior athletes. No one else should be allowed to go to college.

What is relevant to the topic is that if we had such paid students analyzing foreign policy after they had graduated, 9/11 would have been predicted and prevented. If you don't pay for brains, you get what you pay for. Those who oppose college "education" being replaced by highly paid professional training deserve the fatal consequences of their cherished class-biased indentured servitude. Paid students could have cured cancer fifty years ago.

Last edited:
Six of the Saudi hijackers in 9/11 were using fake identification so we really don't know who they were. Thanks..
Who "we"?

Hijackers by Airplane

American Airlines Flight 11
Mohamed Atta - Egypt, tactical leader of 9/11 plot and pilot
Abdul Aziz al Omari - Saudi Arabia
Wail al Shehri - Saudi Arabia
Waleed al Shehri - Saudi Arabia
Satam al Suqami - Saudi Arabia

United Airlines Flight 175
Fayez Banihammad - United Arab Emirates
Ahmed al Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia
Hamza al Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia
Marwan al Shehhi - United Arab Emirates, pilot
Mohand al Shehri - Saudi Arabia

American Airlines Flight 77
Hani Hanjour - Saudi Arabia, pilot
Nawaf al Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Salem al Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Khalid al Mihdhar - Saudi Arabia
Majed Moqed - Saudi Arabia

United Airlines Flight 93
Saeed al Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia
Ahmad al Haznawi - Saudi Arabia
Ziad Jarrah - Lebanon, pilot
Ahmed al Nami - Saudi Arabia

Hijackers by Nationality​

Egypt
Mohamed Atta

Lebanon
Ziad Jarrah

Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al Ghamdi
Hamza al Ghamdi
Saeed al Ghamdi
Hani Hanjour
Nawaf al Hazmi
Salem al Hazmi
Ahmad al Haznawi
Ahmed al Nami
Khalid al Mihdhar
Majed Moqed
Abdul Aziz al Omari
Mohand al Shehri
Wail al Shehri
Waleed al Shehri
Satam al Suqami

United Arab Emirates
Fayez Banihammad
Marwan al Shehhi

You're a woman, right?
Religion -
The Wahhabi, or Salafi, branch of Sunni Islam has been closely tied to the Saud family since the 18th century. When the Saud family established the modern country of Saudi Arabia in the 1930s, the Wahhabi interpretation of Islam became the country’s official state-sponsored religion.

Saudi Arabia bans public worship by non-Muslims and severely restricts public displays of religion by non-Wahhabi sect Muslims, including Shiites.

Women’s Rights -
Saudi Arabia has a guardianship system based on strict Wahhabi interpretation of Islam. The system is not a formal law. Under the guardianship system, women cannot marry, divorce, get a job or have elective surgery without permission from their male guardians. Also, women can’t mix freely with members of the opposite sex and must wear a full-length black abaya in public. In 2011, King Abdullah announced that women will be allowed to nominate candidates for the next set of municipal elections. In December 2015, women voted for the first time, 979 women ran for office, and 17 were elected. In September 2017, a royal decree was issued to allow women in the country to drive, and the ban officially ended June 2018. In 2019, a new amendment is approved by the Saudi Cabinet, that will allow all Saudi women to apply for passports and for women aged 21 and above to travel independently without a male guardian.
No problem, eh?

Why the Fraternity Boys and Nerds at the Central "Intelligence" Agency Are an Insult to Intelligence

The American oil companies got visas for the killers, but that was typical bending backwards for foreigners by transnationalist corporations they do business with, not pro-terrorist. So anyone who wants to prosecute the Saudi government would have the same case for prosecuting Big Oil.

In something that has even more relevance for America's future is that the oil companies pay for both tuition and, more importantly, very comfortable living expenses for OPEC students to study petroleum science. If we are to ever to have widespread economic prosperity again, all corporations must be required to do that for all superior American high-school graduates, the same huge signing bonuses that baseball teams do for superior athletes. No one else should be allowed to go to college.

What is relevant to the topic is that if we had such paid students analyzing foreign policy after they had graduated, 9/11 would have been predicted and prevented. Those who think that college "education" shouldn't be replaced by highly paid professional training deserve the fatal consequences of their cherished class-biased indentured servitude.
What American oil companies are you talking about? OPEC students? What does that mean? What class are you talking about and who are these indentured servants?

Who "we"?

You're a woman, right?

No problem, eh?

Faulty Towers

More important, especially since the ignorant and controlled media never notice any clues, is that Atta had a graduate degree in architecture So he knew that the World Trade Center buildings had a unique design that would make them collapse if hit by airplanes. The infrastructure was put on the outside, in a stupid but typically modern-college-graduate idea that it was able to provide more office space to sell.

What American oil companies are you talking about? OPEC students? What does that mean? What class are you talking about and who are these indentured servants?
Slave Education Sets Us Up for "If You're So Smart, Why Haven't You Made the Rich Richer?"

Of course they don't mention it, even though everybody knows that transnational corporations treat foreigners a lot better than they treat the Americans who built their industries. Because they themselves are parasites, they have to pretend that we are their hosts.

If you oppose paid education, it's because it would bring only the smartest and you wouldn't qualify. I can tell that you got a big allowance in college, which you pretend other students shouldn't demand. After such insults from richkids, High IQs should use their brains to make the rich poorer. Your trust fund will be hacked.

Slave Education Sets Us Up for "If You're So Smart, Why Haven't You Made the Rich Richer?"

Of course they don't mention it, even though everybody knows that transnational corporations treat foreigners a lot better than they treat the Americans who built their industries. Because they themselves are parasites, they have to pretend that we are their hosts.

If you oppose paid education, it's because it would bring only the smartest and you wouldn't qualify. I can tell that you got a big allowance in college, which you pretend other students shouldn't demand. After such insults from richkids, High IQs should use their brains to make the rich poorer. Your trust fund will be hacked.
Lol you are a blooming idiot. What slave education? Do you have any clue how Saudis were chosen to be educated in the US? You've never set foot in Arabia, have you?

Last edited:
Even more reason to pause then, right?

Which six don't we know?
I was working in Pompano and remember the name of the Saudi student pilot who was killed in a plane crash the year before in September 2000 because I was held up in traffic getting home from work that day. He couldn't have been killed on 9/11. Anyway, they could have been Saudis, but we don't know. They posted names and photos of them, but five pictured with the same names were alive.

I was working in Pompano and remember the name of the Saudi student pilot who was killed in a plane crash the year before in September 2000 because I was held up in traffic getting home from work that day. He couldn't have been killed on 9/11. Anyway, they could have been Saudis, but we don't know. They posted names and photos of them, but five pictured with the same names were alive.

I see the caption your link is behind a pay wall. However, I can still see 'Mueller said last week that he had "a fairly high level of confidence" that the FBI knew the real names of the hijackers, based on flight manifests and follow up interviews.' You said flat out:
Six of the Saudi hijackers in 9/11 were using fake identification so we really don't know who they were. Thanks..
Your own link says we do with "a fairly high level of confidence"

Point is you've just kept defending the Saudis and Big Oil no matter what. So we may still not know one or two of the 911 hijacker's names.. who cares? There's nothing indicating they weren't Saudis! Can the Saudis really do no wrong? The Royals? The Bushes? Oil billionaires? Do the women there have no legitimate beefs? Any false flag shenanigans take place in Syria? Did we really need to snuff Gaddafi out? Saddam Hussein? Bomb, Bomb Iran? Afghanistan? Iraq? Where do you draw the line?

Last edited:
I see the caption your link is behind a pay wall. However, I can still see 'Mueller said last week that he had "a fairly high level of confidence" that the FBI knew the real names of the hijackers, based on flight manifests and follow up interviews.' You said flat out:

Your own link says we do with "a fairly high level of confidence"

Point is you've just kept defending the Saudis and Big Oil no matter what. So we may still not know one or two of the 911 hijacker's names.. who cares? There's nothing indicating they weren't Saudis! Can the Saudis really do no wrong? The Royals? The Bushes? Oil billionaires? Do the women there have no legitimate beefs? Any false flag shenanigans take place in Syria? Did we really need to snuff Gaddafi out? Saddam Hussein? Bomb, Bomb Iran? Where do you drawn the line?
It wasn't behind a paywall for me. I'm so sorry. We didn't take Gaddafi out. Israel wanted Saddam Hussein over thrown.. everyone in the ME was against that... Oilmen, diplomats, historians , American expats... Anyone who knows anything about the ME. Syria couldn't be helped. They were in free fall by 2005. Once Assad arrested and tortured the schoolboys the country exploded. Dubya is pretty dumb. Not his father. The Saudis have a track record going back 80 years. They don't get much wrong. Ibn Saud's sons with the exception of King Saud are remarkable.

Why has Anonymous not leaked the 28 pages of blacked out 9/11 Report on the Saudis?

Interesting new information with a drawing by Bayoumi showing a formula for a aircraft descent rate and the aircraft, found in Bayoumi's papers.

Even though most don't care anymore, the lawsuits against the Saudi government is keeping this alive.
Credit goes to President Biden.
The FBI told Judge Netburn about 6 months ago that they (cough! cough!) lost all the evidence.
The Judge was asked to get the Inspector General to inspect the FBI vis-a-vis losing the evidence.
A few days later, the FBI "found" the evidence.
Tell me the FBI isn't corrupt and covering up for one or more parties.

Forum List

Back