FBI just seized the cell phone of House Freedom Caucus chair, Scott Perry, pursuant to a search warrant this afternoon....FBI just getting warmed up.

Who would you have take the place of a that federal law enforcement agency?
What about their technical people? .... you know the world renowned forensic experts, ballistics, the DNA experts, the forensic accounting experts, the foreign spy hunters, handwriting experts.

If you got rid of all them.....well, then, who you got in your wings?
Surely, you have thought this through. No?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm a bit skeptical that 'assassinating' a disgraced ex-presidents is something a public forum should be openly discussing.
If it happens --if an attempt is made...it could make a poster suggesting it, say, Lord Trout, a bit of a suspect. Or at any rate someone to be interrogated.

Accordingly, Trout, maybe you should tone down the killing of ex-presidents stuff. I personally think it makes this venue appear to harbor extremist threats to America.
Is that what you are implying? Is your behavior good for the forum?

IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------------

Explain yourself, poster Trout.
The assertion you make sounds corrosive and irresponsible to my ear.
So, do you have some facts, some evidence, that you would present to, say, your local sheriff or state police, that would motivate them to begin an action against the FBI?

I ask because it kinda sorta sounds like a bit of a conspiracists fantasy. Or are you really a mature serious man with adult gravitas?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you come to that conclusion?
Rather, what is a crime is beating the crap out of Capitol police who were adhering to the oath they took to protect our duly elected legislators (and their staffs) inhabiting the Capitol of the United States of America.

I was mildly sure you would have recognized the difference between legitimate protest and spraying MACE in the face of a cop or smearing your poo on the walls of Congress.

But you be you.

----------------------------------

And then there is the Yin to that Yang. Ala' Rightie/Whitie/Tightie TV/Radio/Blog media-sphere. (Do we need to name name....like Bannon's 'War Room' or Jones' 'InfoWars'?

I could be persuaded that you would have been aware of such. No?

Here you go, chillicoate. .Perhaps you shouldn't twist words or falsely accuse.

Last edited:
The Communist Left scum is just getting warmed up.

This time, God willing.....they won't be able to steal it so easily.

We need to stop the democrat party police state……that should be the goal for Americans in 2022 and 2024….

Forum List

Back