FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

So there is no criminal conspiracy?

Do you have evidence of one?

Of course I do as does the whole country.

Haillary broke the laws on classified document storage in about 3,000 separate cases.

But it didnt help this sailor with his defense.

Navy engineer sentenced for mishandling classified material

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

Poor sod, I guess it is his fault he was born a royal Clinton.

So....no. No evidence, just anger and hatred. I.E. your usual breakfast combo.

Plenty of proof of conspiracy and that you are an idiot.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

:booze:
You lying whores really like it when the 1% get away with crimes, dont you?

Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

Administrative sanctions is on a different planet from a felony charge. What planet are you on?

To me his most mind boggling statement was that charges wouldn't be recommended because cases previously charged showed characteristics x, y, z, primarily it seemed that intent could be proven.

he didn't at all say that laws hadn't been broken but rather pointed at these past cases as reason not to recommend charges, apparently because this case didn't resemble those cases.

Which actually makes a whole lot of sense. All he has basically said is that the investigation did not produce enough evidence to justify pursuing the matter any further.

To you it does. To me he was attempting to cite legal precedent, and actually used the word, when in reality that would require an actual ruling in a case such as this where a judge just shrugged and said 'what's the big deal, they didn't mean to break the law'

Again, he never said she didn't break the law but seemed to infer that lack of intent to destroy documents was enough to not bother, as that was a common factor in previous cases, when I highly doubt the law itself reads that way.

Which actually makes a whole lot of sense. All he has basically said is that the investigation did not produce enough evidence to justify pursuing the matter any further.
Comey said there was violations of the law but no CLEAR EVIDENCE OF INTENT, you fucking liar.

Intent is actually necessary to make it illegal.

I get drunk out of my mind, get in my car because I can't get a cab, and run over a bunch of kids in a cross walk - What's the crime? That was not intentional?

This man had no intent but is going to jail anyway.

Well I'm no Clinton fan. But it is a fact that her handling of email was not done to send information to someone who shouldn't have it, or even to secret it from someone in the govt who should have it. So there is an element of intent that is NOT there.

But, Hillary is a bit unique in terms of people digging through her garbage. To me it's clear that she used the private server to avoid the Freedom of Information Act. I think that's clearly illegal.

However, to Comey's point, there's really no comparison of what she did to what someone else did. So, either the FBI makes a "new" rule in what the prosecute, or they walk away.

And Trump is keeping secrets of his own.

So, bottom line, I see a "political" crime. And generally the only thing that hangs a pol is when they conspire to hide what the did and commit obstruction of justice. Hill is smart enough to avoid that.

Well, there you go with that non-parallel comparisons. Hillary was never accused of "downloading classified briefings ... onto his personal electronic devices." ALL of Clinton's emails were sent to people who were supposed to get them. What Nishimura did was akin to what Sandy Berger did, and if Hillary did that then I think most would say she was finished in govt.

The problem is that there really aren't parallels to what Clinton did.

Well, there are in that President Chester Arthur built a fire in his front yard and burned every official correspondence he'd had ... after he learned he was dying. (-:

I shoot my gun in the air on New Year's Eve and the bullet comes down kill a Grand Ma watching TV. What's the charge? Not intentional?

He intentionally downloaded classified info. No one accused Clinton of breaking the law so she could improperly retain classified info.

He intentionally downloaded classified info. No one accused Clinton of breaking the law so she could improperly retain classified info.
Prove he did it intentionally. The conclusion from the investigation was that he did not intend to distribute them. No intention.

And when Hillary had Top Secret emails sent to her unsecured private server she was doing the exact same thing, Skippy.

Well I'm no Clinton fan. But it is a fact that her handling of email was not done to send information to someone who shouldn't have it, or even to secret it from someone in the govt who should have it. So there is an element of intent that is NOT there.

But, Hillary is a bit unique in terms of people digging through her garbage. To me it's clear that she used the private server to avoid the Freedom of Information Act. I think that's clearly illegal.

However, to Comey's point, there's really no comparison of what she did to what someone else did. So, either the FBI makes a "new" rule in what the prosecute, or they walk away.

And Trump is keeping secrets of his own.

So, bottom line, I see a "political" crime. And generally the only thing that hangs a pol is when they conspire to hide what the did and commit obstruction of justice. Hill is smart enough to avoid that.

Well, there you go with that non-parallel comparisons. Hillary was never accused of "downloading classified briefings ... onto his personal electronic devices." ALL of Clinton's emails were sent to people who were supposed to get them. What Nishimura did was akin to what Sandy Berger did, and if Hillary did that then I think most would say she was finished in govt.

The problem is that there really aren't parallels to what Clinton did.

Well, there are in that President Chester Arthur built a fire in his front yard and burned every official correspondence he'd had ... after he learned he was dying. (-:

David Petraeus had given information to his mistress WHO HAD CLEARANCE but because he took the information home he was charged with a FELONY and later bargained it down BUT was still charged.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

Administrative sanctions is on a different planet from a felony charge. What planet are you on?
She's immune to even having her security clearence revoked.

The left applaud the 1% for being above the law, that we can gather.

18 U.S.C Section 793-F Definition of 'gross negligence'.

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

I get drunk out of my mind, get in my car because I can't get a cab, and run over a bunch of kids in a cross walk - What's the crime? That was not intentional?

Intent is an element of a crime. How intent applies to the criminality of an act is different from one type of offense to another. You clearly are ignorant on how this applies to criminality. I suggest you become educated so that you can avoid saying anything else so insanely stupid.

Prove he did it intentionally. The conclusion from the investigation was that he did not intend to distribute them. No intention.

And when Hillary had Top Secret emails sent to her unsecured private server she was doing the exact same thing, Skippy.
Fock Jim, your link said he admitted ot improperly downloading him. Live with your own link. LOL

Look you're bound and determined to find parallels to situation where none really exist, and that was Comey's point. No one else has Trey Gowdy sniffing and licking their dirty underwear. Not even W got that after he starting a stupid war. Not that I like the Clintons, but Clinton derangement syndrome is real, and you are proof of that.

Have a nice day.

Intent is an element of a crime. How intent applies to the criminality of an act is different from one type of offense to another. You clearly are ignorant on how this applies to criminality. I suggest you become educated so that you can avoid saying anything else so insanely stupid.
So you're in favor of not prosecuting anyone who leaves a loaded gun laying around in a elementary school?

Fock Jim, your link said he admitted ot improperly downloading him. Live with your own link. LOL

Look you're bound and determined to find parallels to situation where none really exist, and that was Comey's point. No one else has Trey Gowdy sniffing and licking their dirty underwear. Not even W got that after he starting a stupid war. Not that I like the Clintons, but Clinton derangement syndrome is real, and you are proof of that.

Have a nice day.
18 U.S.C Section 793-F Definition of 'gross negligence'.

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Have a nice day, 1% lover.

I'm sure most of you think she's a Muslim Communist just like Obama. No worries though, she'll be closer to the center than even Obama. I know that's hard for many of you to fathom and you will still be in shock. It might help if some of you moved a little further away from the edge of the world, because a lot of you are about to fall off the edge.

I'm sure most of you think she's a Muslim Communist just like Obama. No worries though, she'll be closer to the center than even Obama. I know that's hard for many of you to fathom and you will still be in shock. It might help if some of you moved a little further away from the edge of the world, because a lot of you are about to fall off the edge.
Shove your strawman up your ass and stick with the topic, 1% lover.
image.png

Forum List

Back