FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

I now realize that the "Republicans" that spent all this time and money did not care if Hillary was guilty of anything. For the record I believe she was. This whole ordeal was about the Presidential election they never intended to press charges against one of their own.

Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

In short: Any ordinary employee would've faced sanctions, Hillary is being treated extra-special, her status in the eyes of the law is above the ordinary peons.

INO, fuck you peasants.

Fock Jim, your link said he admitted ot improperly downloading him. Live with your own link. LOL
And having Top Secret documents stored on your email server is to down load them as well, genius.

You dont really get how that IT thing works, do you?

I now realize that the "Republicans" that spent all this time and money did not care if Hillary was guilty of anything. For the record I believe she was. This whole ordeal was about the Presidential election they never intended to press charges against one of their own.
For the GOP elites, this was about embarrassing Hillary, sure, but to the rest of us it is about protecting classified documents.

HillaryCriminal_zps6aczhr7k.jpg

For the GOP elites, this was about embarrassing Hillary, sure, but to the rest of us it is about protecting classified documents.
I've done work in the world of classified documents what she and others did would have landed a normal person in Ft Leavenworth. It seems the Top republicans made a stink out of it and now are just going to let it go. makes me wonder if they are not all covering for each other.

In light of this case, David Petraeus should withdraw his plea and ask for a new trial.

Good God, are you too stupid to figure out what he was driving at?

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know what he's driving at. A steaming pile of conspiracy theory bullshit. What I have trouble understanding is how can anyone be so fucking stupid?
Wellll, I think it's more like this. Quite possibly (and I'd say very probably) she did break the law by using a private email server for official duties without getting authorization to do so. But, there is no evidence showing she did that to actually improperly disseminate information to anyone in or outside govt and the US. So, consistent with other cases, there are not criminal charges ... although if she were a lowly civil servant, she likely would be fired. From this, the Clinton haters see conspiracy.

However, they ignore the irony. Clinton in effect did violate law in an effort to IMPROPERLY hide information from the FOIA. You might think that deserved some prosecution. Maybe so. But it's also undeniable that reason she did this was to keep assclowns like Trey Gowdy from digging through her emails to find something to bitch about, like the emails to Blumenthall, that in reality are nothing to really bitch about.

She does act like she and Bill are somehow different from us but they are different. And Trump's not gonna disclose how much he's really NOT worth or how much in taxes he DID NOT pay.
No, reread what Comey said. 'A reasonable person'...etc.

He gave Clinton a pass supposedly because she is too incompetent to know any better.

Since when does not knowing the law defend you from breaking that law?

If you cant see the fix was in then you are an idiot or a partisan hack.

Ironic seeing that she is a lawyer...

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

Some animals are more equal that others

Some animals are more equal that others

Americans have split into to distinct species:

- Those who can get away with committing crimes by calling them mistakes;
- And, those who have to prove they are innocent when accused of a Nogood Badthink Thought Crime.

Comey said that “although there is evidence of potential violations,”
Clinton’s email chains contained “Top Secret” information.
None of these emails should have been on any unclassified system, but the presence of these emails is especially concerning,” Comey said.
“There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position… should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that information,” Comey continued.
“There is evidence that they were extremely careless,” he said
Comey also noted that individuals in a similar situation would not necessarily be let off the hook with no charges, but would probably face penalties. “But that’s not what we’re deciding now,” Comey said. “We are expressing to Justice our view that no charges be made in this case.”
And there you have it. Another person would face penalties, there was evidence of violations, Top Secret Information,and she was EXTREMELY CARELESS.
FBI Director James Comey: We Will Not Indict Hillary Clinton Even Though There is 'Evidence' of Violations - Breitbart

SnowdenHillary_zpsrynv5jb3.jpg

So, what is the difference between "extremely careless" and "grossly negligent"?

I'm guessing that the former is the Clintonian wordparsing to excuse the latter, just as they used Inquiry in place of Criminal Investigation.

Comey said there was violations of the law but no CLEAR EVIDENCE OF INTENT, you fucking liar.
She withheld or deleted emails and LIED every day since:

"Intent"?
By definition there is NO "intent" in "negligence".
FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

...In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense:

The point of having a statute that criminalizes Gross Negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing.

The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to Gross Negligence...​
`
Oh, let's not forget this one:

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.

She's guilty, any moron knows it, but her political power and money have saved her ass again. So what are we as Joe blow citizens going to do about it? Elect her President? Sit on our hands? Make a petition and get millions of signatures to disgrace her and show Obama he is a lap dog idiot for the most crooked person in the country? Or start a full on revolution if she is elected President?

Forum List

Back