FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

Good God, are you too stupid to figure out what he was driving at?

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know what he's driving at. A steaming pile of conspiracy theory bullshit. What I have trouble understanding is how can anyone be so fucking stupid?
So there is no criminal conspiracy? Why do we have such pointless laws then?

YOU are the mind bogglingly stupid person here, idiot.

SnowdenHillary_zpsrynv5jb3.jpg

To me his most mind boggling statement was that charges wouldn't be recommended because cases previously charged showed characteristics x, y, z, primarily it seemed that intent could be proven.

he didn't at all say that laws hadn't been broken but rather pointed at these past cases as reason not to recommend charges, apparently because this case didn't resemble those cases.

so much for ignorance of the law is no excuse. now all you need to do is play dumb apparently. gosh, gee, golly, we had no idea. we should've but we didn't. puhleaze.

another pathetic chapter in the downward spiral of the country.

not in the least bit unexpected, but that doesn't make it any less bullshit any more than case B not resembling case A is any reason not to prosecute case B if it actually violates the law....

So there is no criminal conspiracy?

Do you have evidence of one?

Of course I do as does the whole country.

Haillary broke the laws on classified document storage in about 3,000 separate cases.

But it didnt help this sailor with his defense.

Navy engineer sentenced for mishandling classified material

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

Poor sod, I guess it is his fault he was born a royal Clinton.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know what he's driving at. A steaming pile of conspiracy theory bullshit. What I have trouble understanding is how can anyone be so fucking stupid?
Wellll, I think it's more like this. Quite possibly (and I'd say very probably) she did break the law by using a private email server for official duties without getting authorization to do so. But, there is no evidence showing she did that to actually improperly disseminate information to anyone in or outside govt and the US. So, consistent with other cases, there are not criminal charges ... although if she were a lowly civil servant, she likely would be fired. From this, the Clinton haters see conspiracy.

However, both the pro and anti-Clinton folks ignore the irony. Clinton in effect did violate law in an effort to IMPROPERLY hide information from the FOIA. You might think that deserved some prosecution. Maybe so. But it's also undeniable that reason she did this was to keep assclowns like Trey Gowdy from digging through her emails to find something to bitch about, like the emails to Blumenthall, that in reality are nothing to really bitch about.

She does act like she and Bill are somehow different from us but they are different. And Trump's not gonna disclose how much he's really NOT worth or how much in taxes he DID NOT pay.

Law is based on PRECEDENT. This was the most telling statement that he made:

Ultimately, Comey said his recommendation against charges stems from the fact that there is no precedent for charging someone under similar circumstances, saying the FBI could not find a single case in which a person was charged with crimes for similar actions.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey said, saying the FBI could not find a single case in which a person was charged with crimes for similar actions.
He also emphatically stated that the investigation was conducted fairly and unbiased.

All of you who are biased probably missed this part of his statement. If there is no precedent to continue, no good attorney will. It would have been thrown out quickly.

That said, Hillary does have some explaining to do concerning some of her statements.

To me his most mind boggling statement was that charges wouldn't be recommended because cases previously charged showed characteristics x, y, z, primarily it seemed that intent could be proven.

he didn't at all say that laws hadn't been broken but rather pointed at these past cases as reason not to recommend charges, apparently because this case didn't resemble those cases.

Which actually makes a whole lot of sense. All he has basically said is that the investigation did not produce enough evidence to justify pursuing the matter any further.

Wellll, I think it's more like this. Quite possibly (and I'd say very probably) she did break the law by using a private email server for official duties without getting authorization to do so. But, there is no evidence showing she did that to actually improperly disseminate information to anyone in or outside govt and the US. So, consistent with other cases, there are not criminal charges ... although if she were a lowly civil servant, she likely would be fired. From this, the Clinton haters see conspiracy.

However, they ignore the irony. Clinton in effect did violate law in an effort to IMPROPERLY hide information from the FOIA. You might think that deserved some prosecution. Maybe so. But it's also undeniable that reason she did this was to keep assclowns like Trey Gowdy from digging through her emails to find something to bitch about, like the emails to Blumenthall, that in reality are nothing to really bitch about.

She does act like she and Bill are somehow different from us but they are different. And Trump's not gonna disclose how much he's really NOT worth or how much in taxes he DID NOT pay.
No, reread what Comey said. 'A reasonable person'...etc.

He gave Clinton a pass supposedly because she is too incompetent to know any better.

Since when does not knowing the law defend you from breaking that law?

If you cant see the fix was in then you are an idiot or a partisan hack.

Which actually makes a whole lot of sense. All he has basically said is that the investigation did not produce enough evidence to justify pursuing the matter any further.
Comey said there was violations of the law but no CLEAR EVIDENCE OF INTENT, you fucking liar.

Comey said there was violations of the law but no CLEAR EVIDENCE OF INTENT, you fucking liar.

Intent is actually necessary to make it illegal.
You are a blithering fool.

Thousands are in jail who never had the intent of breaking the law, dumbass.

Haillary broke the laws on classified document storage in about 3,000 separate cases.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

So....no. No evidence, just anger and hatred. I.E. your usual breakfast combo.

She withheld or deleted emails and LIED every day since:

"Intent"?
By definition there is NO "intent" in "negligence".
FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

...In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense:

The point of having a statute that criminalizes Gross Negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing.

The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to Gross Negligence...​
`

She withheld or deleted emails and LIED every day since:

"Intent"?
By definition there is NO "intent" in "negligence".
FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

...In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense:

The point of having a statute that criminalizes Gross Negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing.

The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to Gross Negligence...​
`
Those laws dont apply to our rulers, only to us peasants.

However, they ignore the irony. Clinton in effect did violate law in an effort to IMPROPERLY hide information from the FOIA. You might think that deserved some prosecution. Maybe so. But it's also undeniable that reason she did this was to keep assclowns like Trey Gowdy from digging through her emails to find something to bitch about, like the emails to Blumenthall, that in reality are nothing to really bitch about.

No, reread what Comey said. 'A reasonable person'...etc.

He gave Clinton a pass supposedly because she is too incompetent to know any better.

Since when does not knowing the law defend you from breaking that law?

If you cant see the fix was in then you are an idiot or a partisan hack.
Well I'm no Clinton fan. But it is a fact that her handling of email was not done to send information to someone who shouldn't have it, or even to secret it from someone in the govt who should have it. So there is an element of intent that is NOT there.

But, Hillary is a bit unique in terms of people digging through her garbage. To me it's clear that she used the private server to avoid the Freedom of Information Act. I think that's clearly illegal.

However, to Comey's point, there's really no comparison of what she did to what someone else did. So, either the FBI makes a "new" rule in what the prosecute, or they walk away.

And Trump is keeping secrets of his own.

So, bottom line, I see a "political" crime. And generally the only thing that hangs a pol is when they conspire to hide what the did and commit obstruction of justice. Hill is smart enough to avoid that.

Plenty of proof of conspiracy and that you are an idiot.

Plenty of proof of conspiracy and that you are an idiot.

:booze:

Well I'm no Clinton fan. But it is a fact that her handling of email was not done to send information to someone who shouldn't have it, or even to secret it from someone in the govt who should have it. So there is an element of intent that is NOT there.

But, Hillary is a bit unique in terms of people digging through her garbage. To me it's clear that she used the private server to avoid the Freedom of Information Act. I think that's clearly illegal.

However, to Comey's point, there's really no comparison of what she did to what someone else did. So, either the FBI makes a "new" rule in what the prosecute, or they walk away.

And Trump is keeping secrets of his own.

So, bottom line, I see a "political" crime. And generally the only thing that hangs a pol is when they conspire to hide what the did and commit obstruction of justice. Hill is smart enough to avoid that.

Forum List

Back