FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

I think we rather wandered into that territory with income inequality levels that parrot those of third world nations and the stolen GW Bush election followed by a bogus war.

I think we rather wandered into that territory with income inequality levels that parrot those of third world nations and the stolen GW Bush election followed by a bogus war.
And the only people loving and applauding the 1% being above the law is the left.

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

I certainly have to agree.

its been over a month when it was determined rules were broken NOT laws.

what do you want the FBI to do make their on laws like a bunch of miserable RW dipshits?

what do you want the FBI to do make their on laws like a bunch of miserable RW dipshits?

Nah. They didn't make up their own laws but they also had no problem pointing out the failings of Hitlery and her people.

He characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were "extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information" but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.

Most people knew she would never be prosecuted. Doesn't mean she isn't incompetent and stupid as hell.

Oh and lets not forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Wonder what that was all about???

18 U.S.C Section 793-F Definition of 'gross negligence'.

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

Fuck that excuse. Either justice is blind or does not exist.

LMAO don't forget you are talking about DC. The pit of political correctness and covering your ass.

The nations capital. What a cesspool. A cesspool full of clowns and dishonest shysters.

And the only people loving and applauding the 1% being above the law is the left.
As always. They pretend to be against the 1% but actually are financed by them.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

What the hell are you whining about now?

Comey said the LAWS WERE BROKEN BUT HILLARY IS TOO STUPID TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, idiot.

The fix was in when Obama declared her innocent. The rest was for show. The FBI has become a joke.

What the hell are you whining about now?
Good God, are you too stupid to figure out what he was driving at?

LMAO don't forget you are talking about DC. The pit of political correctness and covering your ass.

The nations capital. What a cesspool. A cesspool full of clowns and dishonest shysters.

Oh and lets not forget Justice is only for those of us who aren't the leaders of the country.

If Hitlery were in the private sector her sorry old ass would have been kicked to the curb long ago.

In Govt.? The bigger the crook that you are, the more they like it. They will always circle the wagons and come to your defense.

Oh and lets not forget that meeting Bill and Lynch had. I wonder what was discussed in that little get together. Wanna take any bets on the subject matter??

FBI Director James Comey: We Will Not Indict Hillary Clinton Even Though There is 'Evidence' of Violations - Breitbart
  • Comey said that “although there is evidence of potential violations,”
  • Clinton’s email chains contained “Top Secret” information.
  • None of these emails should have been on any unclassified system, but the presence of these emails is especially concerning,” Comey said.
  • “There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position… should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that information,” Comey continued.
  • “There is evidence that they were extremely careless,” he said
  • Comey also noted that individuals in a similar situation would not necessarily be let off the hook with no charges, but would probably face penalties. “But that’s not what we’re deciding now,” Comey said. “We are expressing to Justice our view that no charges be made in this case.”

And there you have it. Another person would face penalties, there was evidence of violations, Top Secret Information,and she was EXTREMELY CARELESS.

Nothing to see here. Y'all go ahead and vote for her. Elitists RULE and YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good God, are you too stupid to figure out what he was driving at?

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know what he's driving at. A steaming pile of conspiracy theory bullshit. What I have trouble understanding is how can anyone be so fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back